Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 7068
-
12-07-21 15:23 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 226I have a report for Bonita in the Private Delights subforum. But she also complimented me a lot saying I was her type LOL. Before our session started, she needed to rinse out her hair twice because she had shampoo in it. I highly doubt that was what she was doing in there. After round one, I was massaging her back and grinding on her butt and she fell asleep for a minute. We were about to try for round two when she got a text and said her friend that she shared the room with needed it right away. I'm betting it was her booker letting her know her next client was there.
Originally Posted by Magnum44
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 14:32 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 121I saw Bonita last year some time. Completely agree w / your description. She reached out to me one time because she remembered my handle and apparently junior too. She told me she only remembers penises and not so much faces. LOL! I will say she was much better looking when I saw her 4-5 years ago, but she definitely has very good skills and is super nice. She can take a firm pounding.
Originally Posted by BunterHiden
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 12:32 #4096Banned Member

Posts: 10013 ways
You can try TAZ, she's been mentioned and reviewed here. Plus she does GB.
Originally Posted by Pajdar88
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 12:31 #4095Banned Member

Posts: 1001Providers who are preggers
Does it really mean they are out of the game? Hmmmm.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 12:17 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 112Bella
Damn, what a shame. Bella was adorable and could take a good roughing.
Originally Posted by Bane858
[View Original Post]
If I recall she and her friend moved from the Midwest just earlier this year on a whim, does that mean she got knocked up on the job?
-
12-06-21 17:25 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 226
Originally Posted by Monger4206
[View Original Post]
It has been reported on here that she's pregnant and out of the game.
Originally Posted by Monger4206
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:26 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 48Doubles Provider?
Just got my end of year bonus and looking to splurge a little on a 3 way. Anyone have details on good providers who have a doubles partner? Thanks!
-
12-06-21 13:32 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 28Last saw Tammy a couple weeks ago. Fucked the crap out of her throat and slipped the cover off and creamed her real good.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 13:12 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 28Nope, I've been looking for her too. I lost her number, can you PM?
Originally Posted by Monger4206
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 23:18 #4089Regular Member

Posts: 2Does anyone know what happened to Bella? She was in sd in July and August.
-
12-04-21 23:13 #4088Regular Member

Posts: 2Bella
Does anyone know what happened to this provider? Does she still work? (619) XXX-0529.
-
12-04-21 18:50 #4087Regular Member

Posts: 2KeiraLeigh69 is a different bird than kaecee. Keira Does work with Ava123 though
KL69 is not the same human being as Kaecee. KL69 and AVA123 SHARE a room / work site. Kaecee is still in sorrento vly area. She only works alone now. Her pal got to be too big of a handful with ETOH.
.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 15:45 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes amazing tits. Great to know she is back!
Originally Posted by BunterHiden
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 12:38 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 266That's funny, I have actually seen this provider LOL.
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
I saw her before the boob job.
She's non GFE, she provided a great CBJ and it was the first time I finished in a bag with CBJ.
We talked for a bit, then has round 2.
We started mission, then k9. I remember hitting it k9 and it kinda smelt funny, so I asked to switch back to mission.
-
12-03-21 10:18 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 299"Tiny" chic in El Cajon
Looks like her account is gone. I got nothin for ya. I still have her number though. If you want it DM me.
Originally Posted by SteveB2004
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




