Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 367 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Did you get info on her?
    She gave me her insta when we met since she said any phone she uses gets stolen or lost quite frequently, but just a couple days ago she said not to give her insta to anyone because she is actually going to quit from this whole thing due to it being dangerous and shii (cuz she was fairly new to all of this). I fully understand that, and I have no choice other than to respect that, because I know for a fact that so many other women go through so much shit, whether it's on the streets or over the internet.

    So ye, im sorry ):

    P.S. For anyone that calls me a simp just for doing dat, nah, it's called being a human, not a dog.

  2. #4373
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dickinson

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Did you get info on her?
    I almost forgot to mention that December 10 was the birthday of one of the greatest female poets of all time.

    Her poems, like LNG's posts, are always classic.

  3. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Got extremely lucky on Thursday night at 2 am with a cute LSW. She was extremely kind but I could tell that she was high too lmao. Anyway she agreed to CBJ, and here's the crazy part; she didn't ask for donation yet! It's worth mentioning that I gained trust for her since she mentioned she was new at the game (and I can tell), is the same age as me (yea I'm young, but 18+), and promised that she got tested recently with negative results, so then I asked if we can do BBJCIM. She agreed. I was like, "really?". She then admitted that she doesn't really do BBBJ but she said that she trusts me and I also showed her MY negative results since I got nothing to hide lmao. It kinda turned me on when she said, "I'm happy you're clean because I prefer bare right now since I'm tired of tasting condoms for the past few hours". Anyways, did the deed and she STILL didn't ask for donation. Obviously I didn't want to be douche by not giving anything so I asked her if '3 Jacksons' are fine, she gladly said yeah and I dropped her back off to her spot.

    I'm seriously shocked that I even got lucky with her especially since that's the first time I've ever vibed well with a SW.
    Did you get info on her?

  4. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible that there was a misunderstanding about your 3 jacksons given and possibly lng thinking it was 3 Benjamins in his error?
    You know what I am sorry. It completely went threw my head haha. Idk when I read Jackson I was thinking about benjamins. Sorry!

  5. #4370
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fully operational

    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible that there was a misunderstanding about your 3 jacksons given and possibly lng thinking it was 3 Benjamins in his error?
    Unlikely. Lngtimemonger is a known expert on FS places and has lots of reviews. This is not the Jacksons you are looking for.

  6. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I think lngtimemonger was trying to be constructive. If you review the history of his posts, he is very good about giving out information and teaching mongers how to get the best price and his reviews show that. I think 60 is fair, but I rarely give out reviews, at least not as much as lng time monger.
    Is it possible that there was a misunderstanding about your 3 jacksons given and possibly lng thinking it was 3 Benjamins in his error?

  7. #4368
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Constructive

    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    3 jacksons equals 0.6 lmao, WTF you talkin' about?

    0.2 times 3 equals 0.6.
    I think lngtimemonger was trying to be constructive. If you review the history of his posts, he is very good about giving out information and teaching mongers how to get the best price and his reviews show that. I think 60 is fair, but I rarely give out reviews, at least not as much as lng time monger.

  8. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    WTF you paid that much. Are you really that desperate.
    3 jacksons equals 0.6 lmao, WTF you talkin' about?

    0.2 times 3 equals 0.6.

  9. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Got extremely lucky on Thursday night at 2 am with a cute LSW. She was extremely kind but I could tell that she was high too lmao. Anyway she agreed to CBJ, and here's the crazy part; she didn't ask for donation yet! It's worth mentioning that I gained trust for her since she mentioned she was new at the game (and I can tell), is the same age as me (yea I'm young, but 18+), and promised that she got tested recently with negative results, so then I asked if we can do BBJCIM. She agreed. I was like, "really?". She then admitted that she doesn't really do BBBJ but she said that she trusts me and I also showed her MY negative results since I got nothing to hide lmao. It kinda turned me on when she said, "I'm happy you're clean because I prefer bare right now since I'm tired of tasting condoms for the past few hours". Anyways, did the deed and she STILL didn't ask for donation. Obviously I didn't want to be douche by not giving anything so I asked her if '3 Jacksons' are fine, she gladly said yeah and I dropped her back off to her spot.

    I'm seriously shocked that I even got lucky with her especially since that's the first time I've ever vibed well with a SW.
    WTF you paid that much. Are you really that desperate.

  10. #4365

    64th clear out

    The usual Gage group at 64th were cleared out around midnight. Even the black guy with his drinks and snacks. LE round up maybe?

  11. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess. She told you her name was Max? She has a 323 number and you picked her up before Manchester?
    No LOL her name starts with a D, only got her insta not her number haha, and picked up on 84th.

  12. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by Saappzz  [View Original Post]
    Got extremely lucky on Thursday night at 2 am with a cute LSW. She was extremely kind but I could tell that she was high too lmao. Anyway she agreed to CBJ, and here's the crazy part; she didn't ask for donation yet! It's worth mentioning that I gained trust for her since she mentioned she was new at the game (and I can tell), is the same age as me (yea I'm young, but 18+), and promised that she got tested recently with negative results, so then I asked if we can do BBJCIM. She agreed. I was like, "really?". She then admitted that she doesn't really do BBBJ but she said that she trusts me and I also showed her MY negative results since I got nothing to hide lmao. It kinda turned me on when she said, "I'm happy you're clean because I prefer bare right now since I'm tired of tasting condoms for the past few hours". Anyways, did the deed and she STILL didn't ask for donation. Obviously I didn't want to be douche by not giving anything so I asked her if '3 Jacksons' are fine, she gladly said yeah and I dropped her back off to her spot.

    I'm seriously shocked that I even got lucky with her especially since that's the first time I've ever vibed well with a SW.
    Let me guess. She told you her name was Max? She has a 323 number and you picked her up before Manchester?

  13. #4362

    A gem

    Got extremely lucky on Thursday night at 2 am with a cute LSW. She was extremely kind but I could tell that she was high too lmao. Anyway she agreed to CBJ, and here's the crazy part; she didn't ask for donation yet! It's worth mentioning that I gained trust for her since she mentioned she was new at the game (and I can tell), is the same age as me (yea I'm young, but 18+), and promised that she got tested recently with negative results, so then I asked if we can do BBJCIM. She agreed. I was like, "really?". She then admitted that she doesn't really do BBBJ but she said that she trusts me and I also showed her MY negative results since I got nothing to hide lmao. It kinda turned me on when she said, "I'm happy you're clean because I prefer bare right now since I'm tired of tasting condoms for the past few hours". Anyways, did the deed and she STILL didn't ask for donation. Obviously I didn't want to be douche by not giving anything so I asked her if '3 Jacksons' are fine, she gladly said yeah and I dropped her back off to her spot.

    I'm seriously shocked that I even got lucky with her especially since that's the first time I've ever vibed well with a SW.

  14. #4361

    I saw her in 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryBekem  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Jazmin? Cute Latina that started out on fig but moved to incalls later? She used to run with the asian heather kim and they had matching tattoos. If anyone knows if Jaz is still in the game let me know.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/714-561-8035/7009513
    I last saw Jazmin at the end of 2019. She was posting in Listcrawler under a different phone number than the old one. I should have saved it. She was fun for a quickie. Of course, Heather was infinitely better in looks and service.

  15. #4360

    Cool to Know

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    Although the videos captivated me at first, I realized it is not good for anyone. I stay away from the videos and I think they have also scared the good SWs away. Social media fools.
    Cool to know I am not the only one who feels this way. Fig and other tracks has definitely dropped in traffic and I seen on IG that even girls was wondering where all the traffic was.

    I am starting to see more Fig girls post online now because the track ain't what it used to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape