Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5499
-
07-13-20 03:43 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 28Do NOT pick up this girl (she will rob you)
Was out 2 nights ago and picked a up a cute girl and went to the hotel with her. We waited like 30 minutes and decided to leave. I went looking for another girl but none of them wanted to do car dates so I settled for some WSW that was asking for 70 roses for a car date. I saw her prior but she looked iffy from a distance. I mean she had a nice body but her face looked like she was a possible crack head. About 2 minutes after she got in she kinda started acted paranoid told me not to go through that street and not to reach in my pockets. She was still acting nice but just paranoid. I finally parked and we got down to business and every time I tried to put my hotrod in her garage she kept moving forward and puckering telling me I was hurting her. About 5 minutes into me trying to insert my hotrod in her garage I noticed she was face timing her daddy and telling him to pick her up and where she was so I didn't want to deal with all that and I just told her I busted. Fucken waste of time and money but I learned my lesson not to pick up possible crackheads.
-
07-12-20 20:55 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 402Insta
Dunno if anyone follows figueroa_cruising. Just put up a vid of a pretty hot WSW wearing panties, high heels and a jean jacket. I do not normally partake the white girls but she would make me think twice.
Now the BSW wearing a pink bikini in the vid a few mins before that...she is just my type
-
07-12-20 02:02 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 340That's some straight up minor league talent
Right out of Bull Durham. Maybe they might pass an USDA inspection; but that's because they are so damn incompetent and blind.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-20 01:30 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 219Like someone said, I don't think the border is closed anymore. I have been wondering about making the trip and finally checking out what TJ has to offer. But I don't really expect BBFS. HOpefully BBBJ but not even counting on that from what I have heard. Just some nice sexy slim latinas.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
edit: I tried to delete since it does not fit in thi forum
-
07-11-20 19:34 #3860Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I love that latina in the blue shorts with the ghetto sandals on.
Originally Posted by Watnow78
[View Original Post]
She makes my pee pee tingle.
Hopefully she's selling pussy tonight.
-
07-11-20 13:50 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 492Fig
Here's some Daytime activity Friday afternoon.
-
07-11-20 02:26 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 31Border was never closed to American citizens only to those with green cards. I've been going down once or twice a month every month this year. The clubs have been closed and a lot of the girls left town, or so I've been told haven't been to the clubs in years.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 23:33 #3857Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Not sure.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
I went there to pick up medicine, get tacos and check out the beach.
I got the meds, had amazing tacos but the beach is closed.
On a Saturday evening it took me 90 min to back into the US.
-
07-10-20 22:51 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 113That's great news. Last I heard they closed the border down and you had to be a Mexican citizen to get in. What's the going rate for BBFS over there?
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 17:18 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 143I thought so
Yea I knew it wasn't closed my buddy said he went to Adelitas like last week.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 04:20 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes they absolutely exist the only down side is most almost all of them only want to do covered BJ aka CBJ so that's the only downside. Most of these girl have been brainwashed by their pimps to say no to a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-20 00:34 #3853Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687The border is not closed.
Originally Posted by Barebacking
[View Original Post]
I was there two weeks ago and a friend banged a few prostitutes at Hong Kong last Sunday at 2 pm.
-
07-09-20 23:12 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 113I would but the border is closed. I miss getting BBFS for $40 from a white girl who used to post on backpage. She was something else.
Originally Posted by MilkyTears213
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-20 18:23 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 72Jazmin
Anyone remember Jazmin? Cute Latina that started out on fig but moved to incalls later? She used to run with the asian heather kim and they had matching tattoos. If anyone knows if Jaz is still in the game let me know.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/714-561-8035/7009513
-
07-09-20 17:30 #3850Regular Member

Posts: 11Social Experiment
Went out to fig last night. Lucky it was a busy night with tons of girls of all colors and sizes. I drove around seeing what caught my eye. I pull up to this BSW with this fine booty and legs. I lower my window and she says hi, then she is taken back for a moment. I'm wearing a red maga hat. LOL. I pick her up for 80 and take her around the back find a nice quite place. The whole time she's asking why in wearing a hat LOL once I give her the cash she bends over and I invade so to speak. She seemed to enjoy herself.
Later I drive up to this skinny LSW and she's really offended by the hat. I ask her how much for a BJ while I drive around. She says 60 but says I got to throw the hat away. I tell her 100 and her attitude makes a 180 degree switch LOL she gets in my car and gives me the best BJ I've gotten all year. As I blow my load I hold her head down and yell maga! LOL.











Reply With Quote




