Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: General Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 65 of 500 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 7496
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Sad news Michaela has passed away. She was a sweet girl, always friendly and in a good mood.

    R.I. P. Michaela.
    Her mom is going to be getting a nice juicy life insurance check. She knew it was coming. I would like to see the obituary report.

  2. #6535

    Michaela

    Sad news Michaela has passed away. She was a sweet girl, always friendly and in a good mood.

    R.I. P. Michaela.

  3. #6534

    Jays today early morning

    Saw Ashley with the limited mobility in front of jays talking to a slightly chubby white girl blonde hair in a bun black yoga pants and ugg boots. Was going to talk to her when a car pulled up with an Asian male driving and out gets a thick blonde in jeans long curly blonde hair and goes into the store while he pulls off. This girl piqued my interest so I went into the store to investigate. She was at the ATM right by the door and I struck up a conversation complimenting her many tattoos and piercings. Her name is Emily. And her looks are 10 out of 10 IMHO. Dresses nice clean smells good and no visible pick marks. Don't know if she works but the probability is high since she gave me her number as soon as I asked for it. Came out and the chubby girl was gone. Emily said she was busy ATM but to call her later. Will do.

  4. #6533

    Daytime parking location

    Anybody know any good spots to park for 20 minutes in the north chelmsford / north westford area during daylight hours?

  5. #6532

    Rainy jays

    Picked up a WSW named Nikki on Westford by the pizza place. She was on her way to the clinic and gave me the look. 6 out of 10 BBBJ. Wish she knew how to use her tongue ring but got the job done and spit out the door. Took her to the clinic.

    Picked up a BSW named jersey by jays tonight while it was raining. She swallowed my whole 7 inches like gumballs. It took a while but she didn't complain. She's a throat goat. Will repeat if I see her.

  6. #6531

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMP943  [View Original Post]
    So I drove around Lowell for hours starting at around 3:00 pm on Tuesday afternoon and I couldn't find anyone to pick up. Maybe I just didn't know what to look for but I didn't see anyone who I would feel comfortable asking. Went by Jay's plenty of times but there was a crowd of people there, do you guys just walk up to the store?.
    Hey bro what are you doing wrong? You already know wrong from right.

    But here's some advice.

    Get out your car and interact with people. And see what happens.

    Even birds communicate.

  7. #6530

    Early morning

    Picked up Cynthia on Canton street. Went to car wash and got bbbjws. Dropped her off by Jays so she can pick up. Said her ssdi hit and I was on my way. She'll be around once all her money is up in smoke.

  8. #6529

    What am I doing wrong

    So I drove around Lowell for hours starting at around 3:00 pm on Tuesday afternoon and I couldn't find anyone to pick up. Maybe I just didn't know what to look for but I didn't see anyone who I would feel comfortable asking. Went by Jay's plenty of times but there was a crowd of people there, do you guys just walk up to the store?.

  9. #6528

    Coral st

    Picked up WSW named Kay on the corner of Coral st. Cute face if she didn't have pick marks. Fat ass. Above average BBBJ. Dropped her off on canton then scored later with a WSW named Ashley by jays. Excellent BBBJ besides her limited mobility. Have Kay's # Ashley no phone.

  10. #6527

    Thick brunette

    Saw a pretty brunette with an absolute dump truck ass at js. She had grey camo yoga pants and a blue hoodie on. She was honestly the best looking girl I've seen out there. I didn't get a chance to talk to her but I think it might be Karen. If anyone has her number pass it along! I can trade you a top notch providers number for it.

  11. #6526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Intel on asian girl

    So an Asian girl by the laundromat behind cjs.

    To dark to get a good look.

    Any intel?

  12. #6525

    Westford and dd

    Picked up WSW named Lauren from dunks parking lot 2 nights ago. Butter face but she can inhale a cock. 9 out of 10 deep throat looks 4 out of 10.

    Saw thick WSW yesterday morning with black yoga pants and grey thigh high boots. On Westford but couldn't make the scoop. Picked up a WSW named Angelique. Looks 8 out of 10. BBBJ was 7 out of 10. Got her # but only WiFi phone.

  13. #6524

    New guy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Picked up short brunette with thick thighs named Tia. BBBJ was 8 out of 10. Got her # will repeat.
    I'm just getting into the hobby and would appreciate her number if you can PM me. Thanks.

  14. #6523

    Gardner

    There are no SW in Gardner, there are a couple in Fitchburg but hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    I know this ain't the place to ask but do any of why'all have any girls in the gardner / Fitchburg area? I'm here for a month working and won't be able to go to Lowell because I'm staying in the house I'm working on.

  15. #6522

    Westford

    Picked up short brunette with thick thighs named Tia. BBBJ was 8 out of 10. Got her # will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape