Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 3089
-
01-28-22 02:13 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 65Sounds really fun but how to attend?
The process looks so much fun; but how do get the invitation and what are the requirements for those parties? Would love to hear more details.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 07:58 #2653Scammer, ignore all posts

Posts: 56Skinny young one selling videos
Found a new young one selling video and content. Email me for details.
-
01-25-22 01:09 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've said this many times. Go to Meet and Greet or GTG, and Provider Parties
I've been attending these type of Socials for the past 15 years and cannot believe how much fun they are once you become established.
I attended a provider social in Las Vegas last week and saw many old friends again, current ones and a hella bunch of "new" providers.
Met one that is pretty much based on the east coast but tours west coast and that requires very strict reffing but we met in person and we hooked up late that night after the party. She requires a facetime call, plus real name and etc. I used my hobby name and she accepted that since I into'd her to 4 girls I knew at the party to verify me and boom I'm in her Rolodex.
Met a few Asians that require deposits and told them why I won't see them and we talked and they said they would let me slides since my TER is pretty impressive and my P4 qq has over 5 dozen okay's.
Due to meeting in person and saying how handsome I am! (I get many compliments from the ladies "why am I not married".
I also met 3 gals who know me by my reviews and said I always wanted to meet you and bam they gave me there numbers for the bay area to just text them for an appt without feeling out there reservation forms.
Met many more lovely ladies old and young who are on my "to do list".
Its the easiest way to bypass many gal who have hard screening.
Next day I saw two girls from last night. One at high noon and other we went for dinner and I ate her for desert after dinner plus she gave me road head back to her room.
-
01-14-22 13:05 #2651Regular Member

Posts: 3In person after cam show meetup?
I'm dying to do this, and I can't find anywhere. But it must exist.
I saw an ad on Summernights.com that the girls advertised the different services that they offered. One girl offered virtual as well as in person meetups.
I thought it would be so much fun to build up the anticipation for a week or two after having virtual sex and then meeting the provider in person (she never got back to me).
I literally can't google this anymore, my thumbs hurt and I got nothing! Even the porn dude / porn geek couldn't help.
Does. Anyone know of a site that provides a cam girl giving virtual sex with the ability to meet up days. Weeks later?
Thank you!
-
01-13-22 19:43 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 7266Head to Vegas and go to Greendoor.
Originally Posted by DinnerOut35
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 11:37 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 183Need advise on setting up MFF threesome
This chick I have been seeing and I would like to have a MFF threesome. We would like to have one with a white girl and another with an Asian girl. Now we have never done this but we want to try it.
With that said should we look for a swingers club, paid provider or some website where their are girls looking for this? Need some advice on where to look.
Dinnerout.
-
12-29-21 19:44 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 34Happy Holidays
About ready to get back to CA weather before I get stuck on in NE but really cannot complain as it is unseasonably warm in high 30's and low 40's here. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a fantastic and safe New Years.
-
12-16-21 12:29 #2647Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Eating out
I have been going to a few restaurants lately, including a very high end place in Beverly hills (not part of the story, but just to let you know how fucken hard I am) that I saw David spade at.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
At this Persian place near Goldfinger, they asked me once and now that I am a regular (fuck, I go there more than Goldfinger), they never ask me.
The place in Beverly hills did not ask.
I was in playa del Rey the other night, no ask. And there is a sign on the door.
I was in Santa Monica watching the cowboys game at a bar, no ask.
I think any restaurant owner that wastes his time asking about a vaccine that seems to increase the R0 of the virus has all the IQ of le bron trying to play the Catalan opening against an 8 year old.
-
12-15-21 23:26 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 1241The Marriott Wailea on Maui (personal experience). That was after filling out a very intrusive on-line form where I did have to upload a picture of my CDC vax card just to get on the plane from Denver to Maui. The airline also issued wrist bands which meant you didn't have to be tested once you got to the airport. I had to show ze papers again at the Marriott. The flashy United Airlines wrist band meant nothing to them.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
A couple of weeks ago, I was at a conference in Las Vegas. They apparently have an indoor mask mandate - not sure if it's Las Vegas or the entire state. It's ironic to watch people in casinos where every type of destructive lifestyle behaviors are on display wearing masks. At the conference center, I had to verify on-line every day that I wasn't sick and had to sign a form and have my temperature taken just to get in the door.
Speaking of Germans, if you've been watching the news, there have been large protests in a lot of European countries. They have had enough of all of this.
They certainly did on Maui.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 22:24 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 7266I have some good intel and this is for Jan 2022.
So "do not" troll for homeless chicks near or inside Union Station by DTLA.
-
12-04-21 07:34 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 3748Here's another specific question. Are they requiring and recording the information on your papers at the front desks when you check in to stay at hotels?
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 06:58 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 3748I'd also be interested in hearing about actual experiences.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
And as far as work-arounds go, it's still unacceptable in a democratic republic. If they can ask for one's covid status in order to go to a bathroom or sit at a bar in a hotel, then I'm not interested in any work-arounds. If they can demand your covid status papers to get into public facilities, then what's next? Your HIV status? Whether you've had the HPV vaccine? Seriously, what or who is going to stop them from that, if they are permitted to get the camels nose under that tent? Certainly not the constitution! That has not stopped them from anything, so far, during this statist covid tyranny. It came out of China, and now, we are BECOMING China!
So no, I'm not happy with just "flashing" my papers, either. Hoping that if I flash them quickly enough, I might possibly manage to dodge some government accessible database? Or, if I use fake papers, risk being prosecuted for that too?!
Where, pray tell, are they making hotel guests wear wrist bands?! What's the difference between that and the arm bands required in Germany in the Nazi era? What the fuck happened to the equal protection clause?!
No, if they are really doing this in lost angeles now, then any hoe in any hotel that pulls this will, unfortunately, lose my business. As will any restaurant, store, or any other facility that complies with this. And I will not change my West Coast visits to orange county. There are other reasons why I need to be in LA County, and the city of Lost Angeles specifically, other than hoes. So I will simply take my business elsewhere. Outside of the People's Republic of Kalifornia.
-
12-03-21 18:31 #2642Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Irony
Orange county has a demographic advantage as well and no mask mandate.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 16:48 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 450I'd stay in Orange County if you could. It's wide open and ironically has slightly better covid numbers.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 12:58 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 1241Further Reading re: Ze Papers
I did some further research about how draconian COVID measures could affect hotel visits or at least put them more at risk for bot the ladies and us. I found a couple of articles on a legal website: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/yo...s-and-3859064/ and: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/de...ovid-3320587/..
I also checked the official LA website as well: https://ewddlacity.com/index.php/recovery/safepassla..
My biggest take-away was that I couldn't find a proof-of-vaccination requirement to enter a hotel itself. There are probably indoor mask mandates which actually helps us conceal our faces from surveillance cameras. But, you apparently have to show "ze papers" if you want to enter the hotel's restaurants, bars and fitness centers. Also, this stuff only applies to LA city. Visiting a lady anywhere else in LA County or anywhere else in the local area appears to me to be business as usual.
I'd be interested reading about anyone's "boots on the ground" experiences in LA city.










Reply With Quote






