LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 206 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Further Reading re: Ze Papers

    I did some further research about how draconian COVID measures could affect hotel visits or at least put them more at risk for bot the ladies and us. I found a couple of articles on a legal website: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/yo...s-and-3859064/ and: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/de...ovid-3320587/..

    I also checked the official LA website as well: https://ewddlacity.com/index.php/recovery/safepassla..

    My biggest take-away was that I couldn't find a proof-of-vaccination requirement to enter a hotel itself. There are probably indoor mask mandates which actually helps us conceal our faces from surveillance cameras. But, you apparently have to show "ze papers" if you want to enter the hotel's restaurants, bars and fitness centers. Also, this stuff only applies to LA city. Visiting a lady anywhere else in LA County or anywhere else in the local area appears to me to be business as usual.

    I'd be interested reading about anyone's "boots on the ground" experiences in LA city.

  2. #2639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Ways Around the Madness

    DC senior here -- I have an LA trip set up for early 2022 and am already thinking about all of this. For the locals, my questions would be: When you have to show "ze papers", do they give them a cursory glance or do they record your data somehow? Have hotels deactivated side entrances you can open with a room key? As I have been subject to in other more draconian locations, the hotel gives you a different color wristband for each day of the week. Does this happen in LA hotels?

    My views are that, if they don't actually record any of your data, entering a hotel to have a drink in the bar or meet a business associate isn't at all out of the ordinary. This is especially true if you're traveling from out of town. For those of you seeing regulars, perhaps she could let you in a side entrance if the papers check is too intrusive. At the very least, leave via one of the side entrances. For the no-tells with a separate outside entrance for each room, there's no possible way to check ze papers for each separate room door.

    I'm the eternal optimist and I'm confident that we and the ladies we visit will adapt to these varying degrees of draconian restrictions.

  3. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The gage motel. On Fig and gage where most SWs fuck. Is asking for your vaccine papers as well as signing a consent and release form that you will not implead them as a party when you get robbed by a fig hooker.
    Are you joking or is this for real? I'm not familar with that area, but are you saying that even the little hoe motels are checking "vaccine papers"? Along with government IDs? Actually, I just looked at the ad picture for that motel, and its clear that there are private room entrances. If you are joking, then OK, I get it. I guess. Ha Ha.

    In all seriousness, though, I'd like to hear about the "upscale" hotels. I've a regular in LA, a spectacular 10/10, who's 3 holes I've cum-pumped for several years now, who currently uses the big box hotels in Hollywood like the Marriott and Hilton. MILF, but a professionzl model type in near perfect shape, with huge naturals. I generally inseminate at least 2 of her 3 welcoming sperm recepticles eveytime I'm in LA, for about 250 to 300. But I'm not setting foot in those hotels if they are now pulling this invasive "Show me your papers" gestapo shit.

    So, in all seriousness, please let us know what's going on there, gentlemen, in the big LA hotels? Because if they are actually enforcing this, I might very well vote with my feet, and just postpone my next flight to LA if this shit is actually being enforced. Are any of you guys actually showing your personal medical records along with a government photo I'd for them to scan, or to otherwise to put into their database? As I said, there are some things in this world that, believe it or not, actually trump inseminating fine pussy.

  4. #2637
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Monoclonal

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    This was posted earlier in that La La fight forum snakepit where probably nobody saw it. But now that they are actually enforcing this vaccine passport madness in Lost Angeles, I'd like to know if anyone has experienced it anywhere, and how it has impacted the hotel incalls. So if you have any experiences, please post.
    The gage motel. On Fig and gage where most SWs fuck. Is asking for your vaccine papers as well as signing a consent and release form that you will not implead them as a party when you get robbed by a fig hooker.

  5. #2636

    Hotel incalls and medical papers.

    This was posted earlier in that La La fight forum snakepit where probably nobody saw it. But now that they are actually enforcing this vaccine passport madness in Lost Angeles, I'd like to know if anyone has experienced it anywhere, and how it has impacted the hotel incalls. So if you have any experiences, please post.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd posted this before, but it seems to be gone, so I'm posting it again, here in its own forum.

    I'm talking about "vaccine papers". In a few days, it will apparently be necessary to show them, when entering most indoor venues in Lost Angeles. Just like the Nazis used to do, in order to exclude certain persona non grata.

    Now, I, for one, will not discuss, here or anywhere else, what my medical status is, whether it be for STDs, the China flu vaccines, or anything else. If I choose to disclose medical issues to a hoe, that's MY business, and her business--but it is not a hotel's business. So, whether or not I even have such papers, I absolutely REFUSE to show them to hotel management, in order to enter the hotel. Or a bar or a restaurant or a mens room in the hotel. Some things are just more important, believe it or not, than fucking hoes--and this is one of them!

    Now, my usual M. O. , when visiting a hoe in an "upscale" hotel, is to arrive a bit early, relax, and have a drink or two at the hotel bar to "get in the mood", sometimes after a long drive, and surely also use the public hotel restroom as needed.

    But if I have to show my "papers", along with a government photo identification, in order to enter hotel lobbies, bars, or restrooms, then those hoes in said hotels are, unfortunately, simply going to lose my business. So I guess I will be seeing only those hoes in LA who are in the smaller motels with private room entrances, or private dwellings, where this Gestapo tyranny can be avoided.

    Now, I do indeed dislike the fact the the hoes' businesses are surely going to suffer because of this, but as I said, some things are just more important than fucking pussy. Not to mention the potential jeopardy that this surely will place on mongers. If hotel management is keeping tabs on hotel visitors, with logs of drivers licences and CDC papers, then COUNT ME OUT! And I encourage other mongers to to do the same. Vote with your feet, fellow mongers, and think with the big head! Think about it. Are you going to show your photo identification and personal medical papers to the management of a hotel that you visit for the purposes of seeing a hoe? Think about it, carefully, gentlemen, and think about all of of what could potentially result, if you permit an "upscale" hotel like the Marriot or the Hilton, to place your name and licence into a database that is potentially accessable to the government of Lost Angeles. And it surely will be, if they are really going to try to enforce this latest in-your-face soviet style bullshit.

  6. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightMan  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Aruba. Some locals of Dutch lineage but most are Columbian and Venezualian. Some unfuckingbeleivably gorgeous women. Ran about $200 for a round. I was there for 8 days and saw 9 different women and one three times. Two was covered only and the others participated with enthusiasm sans condom. All had "rooms" that I also paid a little extra for $40-$50 per use. I still dream about a spinner blonde Columbian woman, about 25 years old, 5' and maybe 100 pounds. Moved line a an energizer bunny gymnast. Paid to see her $600 for the last day I was there. Took her shopping and drinking. Forgot it was a service except I an an old fart and she is 25.
    That is no BS. I just came back from Aruba and they are hot models with all of the attachments. I worked with https://www.hotescortaruba.com/ and I couldn't believe how simple it was. They had a beauty at my door in 45 minutes looking beautiful. Just go to the site and click on the chat icon. Didn't screen or go through any changes like here in the US. I saw a few ladies and one was a little heavier but was fun as hell without regrets. The others were slim with bolt ons and natural booty but plenty of fun for 150. Outcalls and Incalls but the price is definitely right and they are not rushing or adding extra for this and that. The menu is upfront and in black and white. Can't wait to go back!

  7. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers.

    I am visiting Burbank this coming weekend for 3 days only. I'm from Utah and believe me: in here is as dry as fu.

    I would love to visit or find a white blonde MSW. Due to language barrier I would prefer to avoid any AMP.

    Thanks in advance. I have high hopes.
    Try the San Fernando Valley Boards, Burbank is in the valley. You can look at TNA also but look for the San Fernando Valley ads. Same goes with Listcrawler, and any other site. Humaniplex is the big game board here, as well as PD, but the rates are much different. Have fun and safe hobbying. Isla Del is one of my all time Favs.

  8. #2633

    Looking for a blonde white MSW in Burbank area

    Hello Mongers.

    I am visiting Burbank this coming weekend for 3 days only. I'm from Utah and believe me: in here is as dry as fu.

    I would love to visit or find a white blonde MSW. Due to language barrier I would prefer to avoid any AMP.

    Thanks in advance. I have high hopes.

  9. #2632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Try this thread in the OC forums dedicated for TJ.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-OC-bros/page5

    I am closer to 50 than the age group you looking for and the people I know are older than me. There are some new posters there I do not recognize maybe one of them fits your age group.

    Probably most important imo is make sure the people you go with want to spend the same amount of time in TJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    Been to the plenty of times but never to get some SW. Preferably lookin for friends here in their 20's and early 30's so it's near my age. Figure we can car pool and split gas. Also cause kinda a bit of a long drive to go alone and drive back. If anyone's down just comment here or send me a pm. I know Spanish fluently so I can translate if needed. Once there you guys can get your girl or girls and I'll get mine and do our things separately. Then meet up at the end to head back or get food then head back.

  10. #2631

    I got a couple of questions. Maybe you can answer

    1. does anyone else's nuts hurt after going 2 rounds or more? LOL (seriously thou).

    2. Has anyone ever heard of sex therapy? Like someone you fuck around with and also do regular therapy.

    I did a simple google search and found nothing but legit therapists dealing with sex issues.

    3. Has anyone here gotten HIV PrEP pills? And if so how? I think they might be giving them out for free.

    Peace ni-.

  11. #2630

    Red Panty theatre closed?

    So the Red Panty theatre closed??

    Any alternative?

  12. #2629

    I agree, Vivica is hot and a "normal" person

    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    What does CV stand for?
    Wow, it has been a while. I bet Vivica is completely covered in tattoo now. She was a smart and very down to earth girl. I remember her aunt (or I think that was the story) turned to escorting!

    Now that you mention her, I need to track her down.

  13. #2628
    Just because the fucking takes place in front of a camera does not mean it's not problematic:

    https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ntent/2746542/

    GDP and its fanbase had been infamous for more than a decade for their vile treatment of models for over a decade, but that did not stop big companies like PH and AVN from partnering with these scumbags for years and raking in millions. The fallout from this case will continue to develop.

  14. #2627

    Tj trip anyone?

    Been to the plenty of times but never to get some SW. Preferably lookin for friends here in their 20's and early 30's so it's near my age. Figure we can car pool and split gas. Also cause kinda a bit of a long drive to go alone and drive back. If anyone's down just comment here or send me a pm. I know Spanish fluently so I can translate if needed. Once there you guys can get your girl or girls and I'll get mine and do our things separately. Then meet up at the end to head back or get food then head back.

  15. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    http://www.gfesessions.ch/

    Fair warning: you'll find some discussions of some of the girls here and in many cases the girls cost less previously, but they've been pretty reliable for me. I don't really care about paying a little extra. I've been playing the game from the proceeds of my stock market gambling and I have enough to go around. But I want reliable attractive and good service, and this agency definitely delivers.
    If that agency is still run by the same person I think it is, they are very reliable.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I met Vivica 11 years ago at a TER party in the Valley and have seen her every year three times a year. She has gained a little weight the past few years but still one of the best GFE services I will.

    Always enjoy.

    Due to CV security and her personal life she is pretty much very UTR!
    I did not know Vivica was still around. I remember when she was new on the scene back in the day, along with Slater. Glad to hear she is good and you are having fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape