Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45286
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I'd go with ISpa Anna / Kerri & Angela or Li massage any 2 girls.
    What 2 girls at Li Massage, names would help.

  2. #45285
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Pick two: Anna / Angela / Amy. All three are delicious.
    Or pick 3, nothing like getting straight A's on your report card.

  3. #45284

    Massage So Relax plus Moon

    I decided to roll the dice and try this place. It was a good massage but I feel it was incomplete. I opted for the table shower which felt great. But after the shower, I was told I was finished. So I'm guessing this place is legit. It was my first time there and I had a 40 cute Asian girl, didn't catch her name. The total was 70+10.

    Later that week, I saw May at Moon for about 30 minutes. Was not disappointed. 40+40.

  4. #45283
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had 30 minutes to spare so tried Lu Massage (Hwy 9X) part of the old triangle for the first time. Got Lily, and was pleasantly surprised. Massage was good and on the flip she gave an excitable handshake. UTC top and bottom. She was looking good, one of the better older providers I've seen. 60/40 I will repeat! PM me please if you have more info on her. Thanks!

    TreatHerWell.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    OTC is okay, she doesn't like UTC. Saw her 2 weeks ago (my long post) and saw her this week for the 30 min. All other posts were in response to others. I just joined recently so trying to help the board with my previous experiences (within the last month or so).
    You're not new here if you're referencing the old Triangle. Yes They Do.

  5. #45282

    I-spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhaverty  [View Original Post]
    Which place have you had the best 4 hands experience and would recommend to other?
    Pick two: Anna / Angela / Amy. All three are delicious.

  6. #45281

    Sunny massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhaverty  [View Original Post]
    Which place have you had the best 4 hands experience and would recommend to other?
    I've only done this once, so not much to go on, but hot damn the new sunny on holcomb was awesome. I've always wanted more time around my thighs and ass during the massage, and with a 4-hand you definitely get that.

    Also on the flip, it's quite an experience having your nipples / chest, shaft, balls, and ass played with simultaneously.

    Sunny in general is great too. Only thing I don't like is that 1 hr = $70, which is a bit annoying to cash out for. 4-hand is $120 though, so better bang for your buck.

    Sisi / cici and yoyo give the best soft touch, and both do good hard massage too.

  7. #45280

    4 Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhaverty  [View Original Post]
    Which place have you had the best 4 hands experience and would recommend to other?
    I'd go with ISpa Anna / Kerri & Angela or Li massage any 2 girls.

  8. #45279

    4 Hands

    Which place have you had the best 4 hands experience and would recommend to other?

  9. #45278
    My last post was a response to a question asking for those details. I was at 7. A few posts down there s bunch of info about the location.

    In Monterrey you are looking at a solid market but it's mostly Latinas. I think some Asians might be available but I bet they'd be pricey and maybe not hotties. I'm only had Latinas and lived it. They always get wet. I are had a range of them. Athletic mid 20 year olds. Middle aged ones the agency sent me. Clearly not the girls in the profile. The profiles are a sham, you will get a random girl. Plenty of 20-24 year olds. Darker to Lighter skin. You pick. Some are dead fish and some are wildcats. It's very difficult to get their info. The agency threatens them. The massage place is the only source I could recommend for repeat business. Even the independents I met were too flaky to deal with.

    It might be possible that other cities have that variety. Maybe Cancun but it will cost more.

  10. #45277
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    In Mexico, do you have the variety of girls (Asian, White, Black, Latina) like here or 100% Latina?
    In Mexico in my experience you have, Brown Mexicans, white Mexicans and Venezuelan. Every now and then you'll also run into a Chinese-Mexican. All worth the trip.

    I also go to Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Western Europe, UK, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Korea and Japan.

  11. #45276
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Great investigative work Pepe. So is Anna real, 5'8 or 5'3? No UTC or UTC? Maybe two Annas at Sunshine?
    She's real, about 5'3" no UTC ever, always wears jeans or jean shorts in the summer, never a sundress.

  12. #45275

    Variety in Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I guess I was really wilding. I felt confident because I saw a post here and it was open late. I guess I could have gotten kicked out LOL. But I think my approach was solid.

    I lost my post. I was saying that in Mexico I can get l3 with a younger women for 50-80. Here it looks like 180. So my 3-4 day trip there really pans out if I'm seeing 5 or more girls. Cost me about 500 for flight and room. I don't count food cause it's cheap.

    Girl 1 was petite. Both are Asian. Middle aged at least. Girl 1 has a soft butt. Girl too had a tight almost non existent butt. She was bigger boned but not fat.
    In Mexico, do you have the variety of girls (Asian, White, Black, Latina) like here or 100% Latina?

  13. #45274

    Pepe the Detective

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Anna doesn't like to be touched.



    You saw Anna three times in one week? All of these posts were since Saturday November 27th.
    Great investigative work Pepe. So is Anna real, 5'8 or 5'3? No UTC or UTC? Maybe two Annas at Sunshine?

  14. #45273

    Hey Pepe

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Anna doesn't like to be touched..
    OTC is okay, she doesn't like UTC. Saw her 2 weeks ago (my long post) and saw her this week for the 30 min. All other posts were in response to others. I just joined recently so trying to help the board with my previous experiences (within the last month or so).

  15. #45272

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Massie was the First Lady. My top choice. Petite. Squeezable butt but small. She tried pretty hard but seemed to expect me to finish in 10 minutes. I prefer to make it last but apparently I went over on time.

    Eva was next. A little bit bigger but still small by my standards. Her butt was very small and toned. Not my thing. She was very vocal which I like but the voice wasn't doing it for me.

    Both were Asian. Chinese I think. Middle aged but not wrinkly or anything. I'm fresh in from Mexico. I'm looking at paying 160-180 here for what I can get for 50 there LOL. And with girls around age 25. I'm going to do most of my mongering out of country. Basically save up for a wild 3-4 day trip every 6 weeks or so. I can fly there for about 400 if I time it right. Sometimes more sometimes less. Another 100 covers my room and I don't count food because it's so cheap. I've gotten some very nice 20-30 year old for 50-80 there. So if I have 5 per trip it costs the same as 5 here. I was going 2 a day down there. Could do more but it gets boring when I overdo it.

    My efforts here are just for a quick fix in between trips. In addition to the cost I have to travel a bit to get there. I go out of my area intentionally. I like Atlanta for swinger clubs. It's just that without a lady it's a crapshoot finding a girl there. I usually find ones I'm not attracted to. And there are creepy gay guys in the mix making it difficult. I'm A fan of voyerism. I'm fit and well endowed. But I prefer a few ladys in the audience. I don't like guys at all.
    I agree with the international mongering.

    4-5 days of debauchery, cheap but better looking girls, cheap tasty food, cheap drinks and an overall more relaxed atmosphere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape