Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 59503
-
11-26-21 16:55 #45148Senior Member

Posts: 798Lily at Lu Massage
Had 30 minutes to spare so tried Lu Massage (Hwy 9X) part of the old triangle for the first time. Got Lily, and was pleasantly surprised. Massage was good and on the flip she gave an excitable handshake. UTC top and bottom. She was looking good, one of the better older providers I've seen. 60/40 I will repeat! PM me please if you have more info on her. Thanks!
TreatHerWell.
-
11-26-21 14:23 #45147Senior Member

Posts: 61Might have to visit again
Missed that vibe on my previous visit? Any names you'd share?
Originally Posted by Pot1134
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
11-26-21 11:51 #45146

Posts: 682I recommend
A place you've been to before and know all the girls. The girls at I-Spa are so fun you'll never forget it!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 10:27 #45145Senior Member

Posts: 118Qi massage take out available.
Been doing this for quiet sometime, but never done take out, or even tried it. May sound crazy, but it just what it sounds like? They come to your hotel room? If so same menu? Just a HJ since it's a CAMP, or more since since it's away? Might like to give it a try! Can PM of you want.
Originally Posted by Pot1134
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 23:57 #45144Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks guys. I may look into that. I'm thinking total damage would be 3 to 3. 25. I may try Li's since I'm a regular there and there are lots of girls to choose from that I've had in 2 and 4 hand massages.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:29 #45143Senior Member

Posts: 7986 Hand
This is great advice! I got to try this soon. Will report back once done!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:27 #45142Senior Member

Posts: 7986 Hand
Wow! That's amazing! What was the damage? I've had a 4 hand there with Anna & Angela, was truly a great memory. I can't imagine a 6 hand sheesh. .
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:26 #45141Senior Member

Posts: 798Misspelling
Sorry big bro and I T E. It keeps autocorrecting. Not doing it on purpose!
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Also learned a lot from Mr Inch and MassageAwesome too.
-
11-25-21 21:24 #45140Senior Member

Posts: 798AMPs
Glad we could help! Where are you from?
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:08 #45139Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's never been bust for them in the past, most of them are out eating Chinese BBQ in Duluth or Buford Hwy.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 20:41 #45138Senior Member

Posts: 1351Sunny Massage
Passing through and love stopping here. Great massage, worked out all the kinks, table shower, bottle of water, and left with a smile and a spring in my step!
-
11-25-21 15:52 #45137Senior Member

Posts: 231Qi massage
Qi massage on Hamilton mill in front of Walmart is a great camp. Standard but very good.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
Even take out is available but you must provide place.
-
11-25-21 13:57 #45136

Posts: 682Funny you ask
Just last night at I-Spa. I have seen all the girls individually at one time or another but this was off the charts fun! Definitely worth the memory.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 13:45 #45135Banned Member

Posts: 13634I've had a few 6-hands before, but never at I Spa. Know of a few other guys who have done so too. Treat yourself for your birthday or other special occasion.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 12:17 #45134Senior Member

Posts: 1456Open today?
Just wondering if anyone knows of anyplace in Gwinnett or even Roswell that is open today? I've been calling around but after 12 places losing hope. Chinese usually ignore American holidays and you'd think today would be busy as most customers are off.












Reply With Quote




