Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 344 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.

  2. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Damn it! I knew it was too good to be real.

  3. #2665

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Sorry man. As a rule I don't pre pay for pussy. It tends to walk away.

  4. #2664

    Miya

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959
    I've contacted her several times, sometimes she posts Auburn, Candia line. Never a single response.

    AMP.

  5. #2663

    Miya

    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959

  6. #2662

    If there was a HaHa button to click on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.
    I would be clicking on it.

    CH.
    Last edited by ColaHunter; 12-02-21 at 08:50. Reason: Please publish the emoji at the end of the statement

  7. #2661
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.

    Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!
    I wouldn't do her with someone else's dick drunk on a Sunday at last call.

  8. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2013  [View Original Post]
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?
    I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.

  9. #2659
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?

  10. #2658

    Inbox full

    I got messages that my PM inbox was full, not any longer. For those that sent, please resend.

  11. #2657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-do_i11926842
    We made eye contact and she asked me if I was looking for 1 xx (the house address). I said "nope" and kept going, The only thing amazing you'll experience, as her as states, is the fact you made it out in one piece. Avoid, your dignity and your cock will thank you for it.
    Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.

    Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!

  12. #2656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Manchester on Thursday. Can anyone recommend a good provider for outcall in the area?
    The area is pretty dry; I don't know of any good outcall provider in the area.

  13. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Bap000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a hotel that rents by the hour in Manchester? Any help would be much appreciated.
    There are no hourly rented hotels in the Manchester area as far as I know.

  14. #2654
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Nope

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-do_i11926842

    So, I thought what the hell, maybe I'd get lucky and find some diamond in the rough, or in the ghetto LOL. Texted and she seemed coherent and somewhat intelligent. I couldn't get a picture though I tried but I was in for an adventure, got to the address in one of the fine Manchester neighborhoods and did a drive by of the apartment building, it was then I started to question myself but I was in this far I had to see. , went back to the car and texted I was there, she said she would come down to get me and I waited a couple more minutes, got out and walked past the place, turned around and walked back and there was the nastiest old wrinkled crack hoe I've yet seen, the only thing accurate was the color of her hair.

    We made eye contact and she asked me if I was looking for 1 xx (the house address). I said "nope" and kept going, The only thing amazing you'll experience, as her as states, is the fact you made it out in one piece. Avoid, your dignity and your cock will thank you for it.

    Went to see Remi for a quick BJ instead, she is looking a little worn out herself since the last time I was there but yhff we price was right.

  15. #2653

    Remi

    I had my first experience with Remi a little while back. Overall for the price it was fine. She's average looking and as others mentioned, the place is a mess. I absolutely reeked of smoke even though she did not smoke during the session. Limited menu and she was less than enthusiastic, much like my visit with Ava. If either put in some effort I might consider repeating. As it stands, I'll wait for better options.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape