Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 343 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2654
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Nope

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-do_i11926842

    So, I thought what the hell, maybe I'd get lucky and find some diamond in the rough, or in the ghetto LOL. Texted and she seemed coherent and somewhat intelligent. I couldn't get a picture though I tried but I was in for an adventure, got to the address in one of the fine Manchester neighborhoods and did a drive by of the apartment building, it was then I started to question myself but I was in this far I had to see. , went back to the car and texted I was there, she said she would come down to get me and I waited a couple more minutes, got out and walked past the place, turned around and walked back and there was the nastiest old wrinkled crack hoe I've yet seen, the only thing accurate was the color of her hair.

    We made eye contact and she asked me if I was looking for 1 xx (the house address). I said "nope" and kept going, The only thing amazing you'll experience, as her as states, is the fact you made it out in one piece. Avoid, your dignity and your cock will thank you for it.

    Went to see Remi for a quick BJ instead, she is looking a little worn out herself since the last time I was there but yhff we price was right.

  2. #2653

    Remi

    I had my first experience with Remi a little while back. Overall for the price it was fine. She's average looking and as others mentioned, the place is a mess. I absolutely reeked of smoke even though she did not smoke during the session. Limited menu and she was less than enthusiastic, much like my visit with Ava. If either put in some effort I might consider repeating. As it stands, I'll wait for better options.

  3. #2652

    Manchester

    I will be in Manchester on Thursday. Can anyone recommend a good provider for outcall in the area?

  4. #2651

    Hotels

    Does anyone know of a hotel that rents by the hour in Manchester? Any help would be much appreciated.

  5. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing ads on STG so I decided to give her a try.
    Had to search for her, and the results would be an instant turn-off for me. Not the pictures, just the shear amount of posts per day (4 minimum, 9 on Wednesday). Anyone that posts that much is typically desperate, ugly, or both IMO.

  6. #2649

    Ella

    I've been seeing ads on STG so I decided to give her a try. Set up the appointment as I parked down the street I see her waving in my rear view mirror as she didn't look to bad but when I walked toward her she got worse. I followed her up the stairs as she was wearing a short dress and I could see she wasn't wearing any panties which got me a little excited. Got to the bedroom and she told me not to insert fingers and dropped her top of her dress and started to blow me and then asked what I wanted next and I told her to keep sucking so I could get out. Nothing special. Still looking for something decent in NH that I could bang once a month that's decent looking. I always end up in Mass.

  7. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    It is a shame if she has to work the streets. She is an attractive girl and if she handles the communication side better she could keep herself pretty busy even with just delivering decent service. I tried a few times and did connect with her, but was never able to set up anything.
    She is really depressed. I guess her goon boyfriend / pimp got killed. She's posting some very depressing stuff on her Facebook saying she's going to end it. If you know what I mean and she doesn't want nobody going to her wake. I hope somebody. (gets help for this girl and by the way she started out getting pimped out by some dude and was telling me all about walking the streets to begin her career. And then she went on seeking arrangements then she lost her job at the nursing home in Nashua NH. And ended up on skip the games. Wanted to strip. Took her to the mall many times to buy shoes but she's just all over the place. Has a very sweet voice. Too bad it always ends ugly for these girls.

  8. #2647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Two or three weeks ago while driving the loop in town (it was dark) I saw a small girl and as I went by I realized it was her, she was working the street which was a surprise to me. I tried circling around but couldn't get to where she was and then she was gone.
    It is a shame if she has to work the streets. She is an attractive girl and if she handles the communication side better she could keep herself pretty busy even with just delivering decent service. I tried a few times and did connect with her, but was never able to set up anything.

  9. #2646

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please tell me what's up with bad. Girl. Skye. ?

    I've been trying to see her for a while. It never works out. She hardly ever answers and doesn't communicate well when she does answer. I should probably just let it go but I have a hard time giving up on things I set my mind to. A couple weeks ago, I noticed she had changed her number a couple times within a few days and now I can't even find her adds at all. Some insight would be greatly appreciated!
    She's still around, just saw her on a car date, my first (Car date that is, seen her a few times). Still in the usual haunts and seems unchanged, so not sure on why she went dark on STG. Maybe she found a BF and / or doesn't want someone to know. Didn't come up and I didn't ask. Small talk and she said she's OK. Doesn't look any worse for the wear, although if you see her in the light I'd say she's an "old" 25, if you know what I mean. Streets and this profession can wear on you I guess. Comes across as demure and quiet, but has street smarts beyond her years. Still has a nice smooth body, with small, pert boobies and a nice round butt for her petite frame. Always clean when I've seen her and be sure to bring your own cover. Found a quiet spot and started so-so BBBJ, then got on top for a short ride before transitioning to doggie. Got into a nice angle to give it to her and wanted her to swallow my offering. Well, this is where it got interesting. She took me in her mouth and as I unloaded, started gagging and choking, then vomited in the back of my car. Had my offering and some other fluids (only, thank goodness) on the floor of my car that we mopped up. Glad for weathertechs. She apologized profusely and said she has a gag reflex and doesn't like cum. The latter part I knew from previous encounters but I recall she swallowed once before, when I met her at a fleabag motel in Nashua. So like I said previously, service has always been tepid at best, and don't expect DT or swallow. But with slim pickings in manch and an attractive girl, good luck. Just temper your expectations.

  10. #2645

    Party Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times about a year ago. Both times went fine. I did an outcall. I recently tried to get together with her and she wanted double what she was asking for a year ago so I said no thanks.
    Yeah, she asked for $$ but would have settled for 1.6 $, maybe less. In prior communications when she also had in near hooksett that's what we agreed on, but we couldn't get our schedules aligned. Overall good communication up until I arrived, and then it got sketchy. If these providers can just be truthful upfront it would save both a lot of unnecessary back and forth, but I guess they think the same of us.

  11. #2644

    She was ok when I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Interesting experience, or non-experience with this one. Saw that she had incall and arranged to meet at decent hotel in town at the agreed upon time. Quoted me $$ for hh, and promised FS with swallow. Once there, she asked if I could drive her to Walmart so that she could load up a card for room payment. I said no as my schedule didn't allow, and also because red flags started to rise. She then said she'll meet me in the car, asked which car I was in, etc. I said I thought she had a room already, and not wanting her to climb in, I asked her again about the incall. She said she was surprised that there was $20 in extra fees that she had to take care of, and that I didn't understand the situation. All the while there was a white truck with lights on in the corner of the lot. Not sure if she was in there or not, but weird nonetheless. I felt like this wasn't going anywhere so I booked out of there, and told her next time make sure the room in secured. She then said she was in the room and now she needs to take a cab, blah blah. Never saw her.

    I think she would have booked into Walmart and disappeared. Wasted some time, but didn't get snookered. Believe she's been reviewed here but the searches are pretty cumbersome on this site, unless I'm doing something wrong.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/435279518435
    I saw her a couple times about a year ago. Both times went fine. I did an outcall. I recently tried to get together with her and she wanted double what she was asking for a year ago so I said no thanks.

  12. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy5719  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her as well. She is cute. She seemed exhausted which made it boring for me. A few moans here and there but she wasn't really into it. Luckily I brought my own hats because she didn't have any. The BBBJ was decent but the FS was very robotic.
    I've contacted Ava many times. She doesn't offer a quick visit rate and she wants $200 and only allows you to cum one time she tells me no cim. You can only come once. No kissing. She asked for $300 for me to come two times. I'm not paying that for a junkie.

  13. #2642

    Coreen / Alexa

    Anyone seen this girl? Her pics look hot, but I cannot find any reviews anywhere which makes me nervous.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexa30xo

  14. #2641

    Remi

    Another review for Remi.

    First, the suggestion that she is a tranny is absurd. I have seen her bits, though she is look but no touch. But even without that, she doesn't look remotely like a man.

    Second, if she was your waitress, you would definitely be thinking, "I'd do her. " Is she a model? No, she is a struggling single mom. But she looks just fine.

    Third, BJ technique is a matter of preference. She doesn't deep throat, that is true. But I don't want or need that, and she gives a very nice, wet BJ.

    Fourth, yeah her apartment is pretty bad and really does smell very strongly of smoke.

    Fifth, in call, on very little notice, no risk location, CIM. For 60. Are you kidding me? The world needs more girls like Remi. Be nice to her.

  15. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely not GFE. Pretty much strictly business. She is not a certified smoke show but hot enough to be worth it. BBBJ was mediocre but did the trick. She does get into it. She'll ask you how you want her. She was pleasant enough but does rush a little bit. Make sure to bring an extra hat just incase because she'll only use one whether you finish or not. Also make sure to stop as soon as you finish or she'll get upset LOL.
    I just saw her as well. She is cute. She seemed exhausted which made it boring for me. A few moans here and there but she wasn't really into it. Luckily I brought my own hats because she didn't have any. The BBBJ was decent but the FS was very robotic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape