Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5144
-
12-04-21 13:26 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 172"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee. That says, fool me once, shame on. Shame on you. Fool me. You can't get fooled again. ".
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-President George W. Bush.
-
12-04-21 11:08 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 30It was too real write up
Got in the ditch. Fell for the writing. I am a big emotional fool.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 07:18 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 650Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-21 00:04 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 61Damn it! I knew it was too good to be real.
Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 21:43 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 76Ouch
Sorry man. As a rule I don't pre pay for pussy. It tends to walk away.
Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 09:42 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 516Miya
I've contacted her several times, sometimes she posts Auburn, Candia line. Never a single response.
Originally Posted by Chaser666
[View Original Post]
AMP.
-
12-03-21 08:06 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 61Miya
Hi,
Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959
-
12-02-21 08:43 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 345If there was a HaHa button to click on.
I would be clicking on it.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
CH.Last edited by ColaHunter; 12-02-21 at 08:50. Reason: Please publish the emoji at the end of the statement
-
12-01-21 16:55 #2661He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Yup
I wouldn't do her with someone else's dick drunk on a Sunday at last call.
Originally Posted by Dmoai
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 16:10 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 653I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.
Originally Posted by Jeep2013
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 15:31 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 148I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?
-
11-29-21 21:28 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 405Inbox full
I got messages that my PM inbox was full, not any longer. For those that sent, please resend.
-
11-29-21 20:05 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 227Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!
-
11-29-21 20:00 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 227The area is pretty dry; I don't know of any good outcall provider in the area.
Originally Posted by Sitteb36
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 19:59 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 227There are no hourly rented hotels in the Manchester area as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Bap000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






