Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1434
    Thanks solid insight I was looking for a little more but definitely keep her on the radar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    Just the basic FBSM with HJ HE. But she does get fully nude and she is pretty damn hot. Might repeat for the basic hour.

  2. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by JaseCoop  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight is there anything else on the menu that you know of?
    Just the basic FBSM with HJ HE. But she does get fully nude and she is pretty damn hot. Might repeat for the basic hour.

  3. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    So a while back some may remember I asked if I should see Jess vs Mila. I ultimately decided to see Jess that night who cast a spell on me. I tried to see Jess tonight but she said something came up so she's not working today. Wanting a message I decided ok tonight is the night to try Mila out. I text her and she has immediate availability. She sends me the address. Oh wow, I've been here before. I walk over, take the elevator up to her floor. Wow what a coincidence. We start walking, thinking in my head please not room # (I'll leave this out). Yup, door opens. SHE IS ROOMMATES WITH JESS! I'm like well I've been here before haha. Mila confirms Jess had to run to take care of some business.
    That's funny because when I was making small talk with Jess, she did slip up and say "we" when I was complimenting the apartment.

  4. #1431
    Thanks for the insight is there anything else on the menu that you know of?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus  [View Original Post]
    She's petite and hot, but don't fall for the nuru session. Was just some mediocre slides and not actual nuru at all.

  5. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by JaseCoop  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with this lady, any insight would be much appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159491
    She's petite and hot, but don't fall for the nuru session. Was just some mediocre slides and not actual nuru at all.

  6. #1429

    Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an hour with Brenda. Responsive via text, easy to schedule. Operates from a older condo in UTC that Nina works out of. Brenda is a Brazilian with a fairly hard body. Great Brazilian ass, perfect sized natural C's. I do believe that the pics are real / accurate. Shower available both before and after. She uses baby oil rather than any other variety. Offers drinks if that suits you. Starts out fully nude. Gives a good effort on the massage, I don't know if she is trained, but she offered deeper pressure. Some teasing along the way and her body is accessible while face down, and also slides occur while face down. After the flip she climbs up for frontal slides, these did include elements of P2 P. She takes direction, and has a sensual attitude throughout. Her Brazilian accent is kinda thick and at times I had to ask again what she said. I would rate the body in the 8 range, and her face is 6. Attitude, effort both rate high. It was a HJ ending, I asked about DATY and got denied.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/242946
    Well, it looks like she has an ad on PD promoting GFE. So while I didn't experience that, I would say it's available.

  7. #1428

    Same Rhea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to butt in, but I saw you mentioned Rhea. I used to see an FBSM Rhea in Mission Valley out of an office. Could this be the same one? I know her last name (at least the one she used professionally) and would love to see her again. You can PM me and I can share the last name if you need it to confirm. Great massage and personality. Large mm boobs too. LMK.
    She was in MV years back. She left for Arizona for a while, but has been back a couple years. Works out in Lakeside.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/182628

  8. #1427

    Mila

    So a while back some may remember I asked if I should see Jess vs Mila. I ultimately decided to see Jess that night who cast a spell on me. I tried to see Jess tonight but she said something came up so she's not working today. Wanting a message I decided ok tonight is the night to try Mila out. I text her and she has immediate availability. She sends me the address. Oh wow, I've been here before. I walk over, take the elevator up to her floor. Wow what a coincidence. We start walking, thinking in my head please not room # (I'll leave this out). Yup, door opens. SHE IS ROOMMATES WITH JESS! I'm like well I've been here before haha. Mila confirms Jess had to run to take care of some business.

    I decide on HH w / Mila for the night. Friendly advice, because I learned the hard way, she ONLY goes topless if you purchase the body slide option. I did not, nor did she disclose this, so I got a massage from her fully clothed (wearing a skirt and a tank top) , although did allow roaming, just wasn't into it. Anyways, her massage was great! A REAL massage. She's a real CMT who has her own business and does this on the side. Great massage, flip and the rub out. I showered and left. Didn't really have a connection with her. Great body, her face was ok. A tad older.

    I will def be back in this building to see Jess though. My ATF.

    100 for the HH.

  9. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't put either of them in that tier.

    Kylani is certainly voluptuous (but not as much as Michelle) and her technique seemed formulaic and lacked any true connection. If I was out that way again, I rather repeat with Rhea at the same location than Kylani.

    Brenda is super chill, with an eagerness to please within her limitations. The slides were great, but weren't a Nuru style like Nat. I had seen the ads and questioned if the body was real, which it is. But her face is like a poor man's Rosie Perez.
    I don't mean to butt in, but I saw you mentioned Rhea. I used to see an FBSM Rhea in Mission Valley out of an office. Could this be the same one? I know her last name (at least the one she used professionally) and would love to see her again. You can PM me and I can share the last name if you need it to confirm. Great massage and personality. Large mm boobs too. LMK.

  10. #1425

    Soft Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Do you like sessions with Imani better than this one?
    Between Amanda and Imani I personally have better chemistry with Amanda. Imani's boobs and booty are a lot larger if that's important. I also like Bella, and Reyna here. Gwynn and Casandra also looks pretty good IMO and have been wanting to try them.

  11. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, every time I see the special I make sure to take advantage of it. Amanda's massage was better than most I've had here. It wasn't long enough because I wanted playtime. LOL. But yes there were boobs and booty groping with a nice HJ ending. Her booty is round and firm just the way I like them.
    Do you like sessions with Imani better than this one?

  12. #1423

    Cherry

    Has anyone had a session with this lady, any insight would be much appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159491

  13. #1422

    Cherry

    Has anyone had a session with this lady, any insight would be much appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159491

  14. #1421
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    Very nice reviews JackeRouac! Sounds like their performance can rival Michelle and Natalie. Have you been with either of them? If so, how do Kylani and Brenda compare to Michelle and Natalie?
    I wouldn't put either of them in that tier.

    Kylani is certainly voluptuous (but not as much as Michelle) and her technique seemed formulaic and lacked any true connection. If I was out that way again, I rather repeat with Rhea at the same location than Kylani.

    Brenda is super chill, with an eagerness to please within her limitations. The slides were great, but weren't a Nuru style like Nat. I had seen the ads and questioned if the body was real, which it is. But her face is like a poor man's Rosie Perez.

  15. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Happened to be out that way. Reached out and she was responsive and scheduled within a 90 minutes.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/248048
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an hour with Brenda.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/242946
    Very nice reviews JackeRouac! Sounds like their performance can rival Michelle and Natalie. Have you been with either of them? If so, how do Kylani and Brenda compare to Michelle and Natalie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape