Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5395
-
12-05-21 04:24 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 61Red flags or awesome provider
Has anyone seen this chick? Seems weird that she has so many high priced glowing reviews but nothing on TE are? Also a lot of pretty explicit stuff in her advertisement.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200166
-
12-03-21 19:26 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks solid insight I was looking for a little more but definitely keep her on the radar.
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 18:36 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 160Just the basic FBSM with HJ HE. But she does get fully nude and she is pretty damn hot. Might repeat for the basic hour.
Originally Posted by JaseCoop
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 17:08 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 226That's funny because when I was making small talk with Jess, she did slip up and say "we" when I was complimenting the apartment.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 13:22 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the insight is there anything else on the menu that you know of?
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 04:07 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 160She's petite and hot, but don't fall for the nuru session. Was just some mediocre slides and not actual nuru at all.
Originally Posted by JaseCoop
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 01:43 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 380Brenda
Well, it looks like she has an ad on PD promoting GFE. So while I didn't experience that, I would say it's available.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 01:13 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 380Same Rhea
She was in MV years back. She left for Arizona for a while, but has been back a couple years. Works out in Lakeside.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/182628
-
12-02-21 22:53 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 350Mila
So a while back some may remember I asked if I should see Jess vs Mila. I ultimately decided to see Jess that night who cast a spell on me. I tried to see Jess tonight but she said something came up so she's not working today. Wanting a message I decided ok tonight is the night to try Mila out. I text her and she has immediate availability. She sends me the address. Oh wow, I've been here before. I walk over, take the elevator up to her floor. Wow what a coincidence. We start walking, thinking in my head please not room # (I'll leave this out). Yup, door opens. SHE IS ROOMMATES WITH JESS! I'm like well I've been here before haha. Mila confirms Jess had to run to take care of some business.
I decide on HH w / Mila for the night. Friendly advice, because I learned the hard way, she ONLY goes topless if you purchase the body slide option. I did not, nor did she disclose this, so I got a massage from her fully clothed (wearing a skirt and a tank top) , although did allow roaming, just wasn't into it. Anyways, her massage was great! A REAL massage. She's a real CMT who has her own business and does this on the side. Great massage, flip and the rub out. I showered and left. Didn't really have a connection with her. Great body, her face was ok. A tad older.
I will def be back in this building to see Jess though. My ATF.
100 for the HH.
-
12-02-21 20:23 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 115I don't mean to butt in, but I saw you mentioned Rhea. I used to see an FBSM Rhea in Mission Valley out of an office. Could this be the same one? I know her last name (at least the one she used professionally) and would love to see her again. You can PM me and I can share the last name if you need it to confirm. Great massage and personality. Large mm boobs too. LMK.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 19:02 #1425Banned Member

Posts: 3075Soft Touch
Between Amanda and Imani I personally have better chemistry with Amanda. Imani's boobs and booty are a lot larger if that's important. I also like Bella, and Reyna here. Gwynn and Casandra also looks pretty good IMO and have been wanting to try them.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 18:52 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 551Do you like sessions with Imani better than this one?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 13:38 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 80Cherry
Has anyone had a session with this lady, any insight would be much appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159491
-
12-02-21 13:25 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 80Cherry
Has anyone had a session with this lady, any insight would be much appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159491
-
12-02-21 08:19 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 380I wouldn't put either of them in that tier.
Originally Posted by Bane858
[View Original Post]
Kylani is certainly voluptuous (but not as much as Michelle) and her technique seemed formulaic and lacked any true connection. If I was out that way again, I rather repeat with Rhea at the same location than Kylani.
Brenda is super chill, with an eagerness to please within her limitations. The slides were great, but weren't a Nuru style like Nat. I had seen the ads and questioned if the body was real, which it is. But her face is like a poor man's Rosie Perez.











Reply With Quote





