Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 866 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 12976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7126

    Pre Paid CC

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Will do.

    Thanks.
    I tried to use a prepaid CC a few years ago trying to subscribe to RM.

    It didn't work for me. Hopefully if it works for you, you can let us know which one to use then. I can't remember which one I tired so I can't tell you which one NOT to buy.

  2. #7125

    Thanks. Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Try it out. It's a credit card. If it doesn't work, use it for holiday shopping.
    Will do.

    Thanks.

  3. #7124
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Prepaid CC sounds the easier but I thought prepaid cards do not work outside the USA?

    RM is based outside the USA. Right?

    Thanks for the pointers.
    Try it out. It's a credit card. If it doesn't work, use it for holiday shopping.

  4. #7123

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    Use Privacy.com or a similar service to create a virtual CC. Or use a prepaid CC, old school.

    For crypto I have used Coinbase. It's fine for just dipping your toe in and using for these specialized situations. If any crypto-bro thinks that it is bad for some obscure reason XYZ or it's not for super-serious trader, please understand that I simply do not care and will ignore you. If anyone takes any issue at all please do your own research instead of giving me a headache.
    Prepaid CC sounds the easier but I thought prepaid cards do not work outside the USA?

    RM is based outside the USA. Right?

    Thanks for the pointers.

  5. #7122
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    So the only payment method is either credit card to a Ukrainian business or Bitcoin.

    Has anybody ever had issues using a credit card and having to cancel yet still getting charged? I've looked for bitcoin locations and most of them hours for your picture govt I'd or something. If the bitcoin machine does not ask for a form of identification they usually charge a 40% exuberant fee. That's another reason why I don't bother with RM because of the complex payment method but I'm not bitcoin payment savi so I don't understand the in's and outs The best way to buy a bitcoin and use that for payment on somebody's websites.
    Use Privacy.com or a similar service to create a virtual CC. Or use a prepaid CC, old school.

    For crypto I have used Coinbase. It's fine for just dipping your toe in and using for these specialized situations. If any crypto-bro thinks that it is bad for some obscure reason XYZ or it's not for super-serious trader, please understand that I simply do not care and will ignore you. If anyone takes any issue at all please do your own research instead of giving me a headache.

  6. #7121
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Putz

    The dud who wanted the freebie off of RM emailed me saying, hey what is good. I said, be specific, which places do you want to know about. He is like well I am tired of so and so at rub and tug. So I said, hell of a message there partner. And he said it is great to be more informed.

  7. #7120

    RM payment

    So the only payment method is either credit card to a Ukrainian business or Bitcoin.

    Has anybody ever had issues using a credit card and having to cancel yet still getting charged? I've looked for bitcoin locations and most of them hours for your picture govt I'd or something. If the bitcoin machine does not ask for a form of identification they usually charge a 40% exuberant fee. That's another reason why I don't bother with RM because of the complex payment method but I'm not bitcoin payment savi so I don't understand the in's and outs The best way to buy a bitcoin and use that for payment on somebody's websites.

    Quote Originally Posted by HexenDuction  [View Original Post]
    Five or six years ago Rubmaps was a good way for a novice to jump into the game. It told you what kind of service was offered, and the nationality of the girls. If there were enough reviews of a certain kind of service, you could be pretty sure something of that nature was going on. But, Covid probably set the AMP scene back more than five years! When the opening gambit is both parties in masks, it has to put a damper on things! Plus, there has probably been a "changing of the guard" as far as the new girls coming online, and whether they can look at the service as anything other than a straight hustle.

    I used RM in a number of ways over the years. I had a yearly subscription. I would alternate months. I let it lapse at the height of Covid. I picked it back up when things seemed to be settling down. But, I'm going to let it lapse in a few months. There are a lot fewer reviews, and I've gone too far to ever go back to fully covered services.

  8. #7119

    Try TER instead

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried their membership for a few months. Realized a lot of the MP reviews were outdated or the place was closed. Many guys seem to sensationalize their reviews. I knew of a gal that had a certain tat but many reviews said she was tat free. Now you could not DATY and not see her huge tat, Go figure. Just a lot of inconsistencies in different reviews of the same gal. Plus many mongers call out the owners for posting a lot of fake reviews.

    It's not all fake or bad reviews / intel, but not reliable for what they charge. The comment section are decent to read but again not consistent and more smack talk bit interesting.
    You get some really good comprehensive reviews on there, and it's free for a couple weeks if you post two reviews (and keeps on being free as long as you keep posting). Of course that means some people post bullshit just to keep their accounts, but they do screen the reviews before they let them go public and if one is clearly bullshit they'll take it down.

  9. #7118

    Those Were The Days My Friend

    Five or six years ago Rubmaps was a good way for a novice to jump into the game. It told you what kind of service was offered, and the nationality of the girls. If there were enough reviews of a certain kind of service, you could be pretty sure something of that nature was going on. But, Covid probably set the AMP scene back more than five years! When the opening gambit is both parties in masks, it has to put a damper on things! Plus, there has probably been a "changing of the guard" as far as the new girls coming online, and whether they can look at the service as anything other than a straight hustle.

    I used RM in a number of ways over the years. I had a yearly subscription. I would alternate months. I let it lapse at the height of Covid. I picked it back up when things seemed to be settling down. But, I'm going to let it lapse in a few months. There are a lot fewer reviews, and I've gone too far to ever go back to fully covered services.

    The best piece of info I got from RM was to touch the girl up when she got close, just to put her at ease. Chinese houses were the best for me, the few times I saw Latinas, the service was shit. Places without a mamasan, and a single nationality were the loosest, even if one of the girls is the MMS without letting on. And, I would not bother with a place where the girls were not driving MBZ, BMW, or LEX!

    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried their membership for a few months. Realized a lot of the MP reviews were outdated or the place was closed. Many guys seem to sensationalize their reviews. I knew of a gal that had a certain tat but many reviews said she was tat free. Now you could not DATY and not see her huge tat, Go figure. Just a lot of inconsistencies in different reviews of the same gal. Plus many mongers call out the owners for posting a lot of fake reviews.

    It's not all fake or bad reviews / intel, but not reliable for what they charge. The comment section are decent to read but again not consistent and more smack talk bit interesting.

  10. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.
    Just try it if you have interest. If you're going to MPs you can afford 20 $. There's lots of good info, most of it is covered here and elsewhere but more importantly it is easy to find. It's organized, interface is functional, and nobody speaks in riddles. Take some notes and cancel after a month, you don't need to keep the subscription active all the time.

  11. #7116

    RM overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.
    I tried their membership for a few months. Realized a lot of the MP reviews were outdated or the place was closed. Many guys seem to sensationalize their reviews. I knew of a gal that had a certain tat but many reviews said she was tat free. Now you could not DATY and not see her huge tat, Go figure. Just a lot of inconsistencies in different reviews of the same gal. Plus many mongers call out the owners for posting a lot of fake reviews.

    It's not all fake or bad reviews / intel, but not reliable for what they charge. The comment section are decent to read but again not consistent and more smack talk bit interesting.

  12. #7115
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Swapping

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.
    I would not trust anyone on this site with any password of mine. However, if you want reviews of a place or provider, you can send me a PM, without a read receipt, and with the following template:

    I would like the _ most recent reviews of _ at _ Or, I would like the _ recent reviews at _.

  13. #7114

    Villa

    Plus side:

    -Much needed higher end, clean atmosphere with real linens and good smells. Well worth the $. 08.

    -Very cute young talent some highly skilled and very sweet.

    -Many good experiences not cheap but talented.

    Minus:

    -Some will up sell or negotiate which is the buzz oil (some do not). My intel and exp says you can spend between. 08-. 200 for the tip. Just bring. 20 and know you probably ain't leaving with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If by villa you mean the place in Beverly Hills, I hear it is a stand up fucking and I do not much like Thai girls. I hear some mixed reviews and lots of guys going just for the massage. Of course, if you had any information you seem unwilling to share it.

    What is the "much cheaper spot on SM" - this is not the dell help desk, so please do not use jargon.

    Let's just say I work next door to the finger, literally. It is just too convenient. But the place stinks like a mixture of shit and tide. I am staying away for awhile. (yea right).

  14. #7113

    Not going to lie

    Anyone willing to share their rubmaps. Honestly not tryin to spend $20 on it. And I am tryin to see the hype on rubmaps. From a fellow mo ger to another.

  15. #7112
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Help desk

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTouchThat  [View Original Post]
    What keeps you going back to gold finger? You seem to be "well travelled" I can't imagine you not seeing the two under 30's girls that rotate between villa and the much cheaper spot on SM? They both give good massages and are young and cute. Definitely cuter than the girls I've seen at gold finger. Also, the parking for GF sucks. I guess I'll give Angela a shot and see for myself.
    If by villa you mean the place in Beverly Hills, I hear it is a stand up fucking and I do not much like Thai girls. I hear some mixed reviews and lots of guys going just for the massage. Of course, if you had any information you seem unwilling to share it.

    What is the "much cheaper spot on SM" - this is not the dell help desk, so please do not use jargon.

    Let's just say I work next door to the finger, literally. It is just too convenient. But the place stinks like a mixture of shit and tide. I am staying away for awhile. (yea right).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape