Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 343 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
    "There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee. That says, fool me once, shame on. Shame on you. Fool me. You can't get fooled again. ".

    -President George W. Bush.

  2. #2668

    It was too real write up

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
    Got in the ditch. Fell for the writing. I am a big emotional fool.

  3. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.

  4. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Damn it! I knew it was too good to be real.

  5. #2665

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Sorry man. As a rule I don't pre pay for pussy. It tends to walk away.

  6. #2664

    Miya

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959
    I've contacted her several times, sometimes she posts Auburn, Candia line. Never a single response.

    AMP.

  7. #2663

    Miya

    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959

  8. #2662

    If there was a HaHa button to click on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.
    I would be clicking on it.

    CH.
    Last edited by ColaHunter; 12-02-21 at 08:50. Reason: Please publish the emoji at the end of the statement

  9. #2661
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.

    Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!
    I wouldn't do her with someone else's dick drunk on a Sunday at last call.

  10. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2013  [View Original Post]
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?
    I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.

  11. #2659
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?

  12. #2658

    Inbox full

    I got messages that my PM inbox was full, not any longer. For those that sent, please resend.

  13. #2657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-do_i11926842
    We made eye contact and she asked me if I was looking for 1 xx (the house address). I said "nope" and kept going, The only thing amazing you'll experience, as her as states, is the fact you made it out in one piece. Avoid, your dignity and your cock will thank you for it.
    Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.

    Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!

  14. #2656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Manchester on Thursday. Can anyone recommend a good provider for outcall in the area?
    The area is pretty dry; I don't know of any good outcall provider in the area.

  15. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Bap000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a hotel that rents by the hour in Manchester? Any help would be much appreciated.
    There are no hourly rented hotels in the Manchester area as far as I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape