Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 951 of 3968 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 1451 1951 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 59506
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #45256
    There were a lot of posts today. I fell behind.

    For clarification, a tip of 120 might get me FS? In total I'd pay 180. That's in line with my intel. But at 7 I'm not sure it's possible. I read where another guy got lvl 3 with some extras for 160 total if I understood correctly. It's a few pages back. I appreciate the advice but I'm super cautious. I'd probably type a message on my phone and show it before I brought anything physical. More or less the same thing though. The lingo helps.

    I'll make another post with the names and specs. I have them written down.

  2. #45255
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I tried seven. Mostly good experience. Was my first time in the us.

    I let her oil my back for 20 minutes. She put her crotch over my head and I started rubbing her calves. That seems like a safe first move. She didn't freak out so I progressed to rubbing her butt. Then I sat up and showed her my erect cock. It was in from there. No fee discussed. She did a good job rubbing the a handshake. But I didn't finish fast enough apparently. Tipped her 60 plus 70 for the hour.

    She sent in another girl. I didn't really like this one. She asked about money before touching. I offered 80 hoping for more than a handshake but it didn't happen. She wanted more money but both girls told me FS and os were not an option. Possibly because it was my first visit. Paid her 80 and 70 for the hour. Finished early. I don't see paying more than 120,130 for just a handshake.

    Any advice on getting more? I think more visits may help. I had heard 100 tip could get me everything.
    More like $120. Put the money in an envelope and write L3 on it, lie down on the table face down naked and place the envelope over your ass crack, when she walks in say Happy Holidays.

  3. #45254

    Petite and all about the money.

    Sorry Angela fans. Won't be back for that buck tooth skinny fugly money hungry b*tch. Eom.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Angela at I-Spa is very petite.
    .

  4. #45253
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    WTF is seven? Do you think we can read your mind?
    It's the former Sweet Massage on Nandina Lane, previously a no frills type of place but $120 will get you L3.

  5. #45252
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any skinny petite Asians around the Marietta area. I had one girl from luxury that was to my liking of nice a's and skinny. UnFortunately I think she's gone now I haven't been able to get her anymore. Please PM me if possible thank you.
    Angela at I-Spa is very petite.

  6. #45251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102

    Skinny petite asians

    Does anybody know any skinny petite Asians around the Marietta area. I had one girl from luxury that was to my liking of nice a's and skinny. UnFortunately I think she's gone now I haven't been able to get her anymore. Please PM me if possible thank you.

  7. #45250
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #45249
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Sherry yesterday and was told she left.
    Anybody got her number while she was there? Worth checking if she landed in some other place, like Ada in Enjoy.

  9. #45248

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentedBBC  [View Original Post]
    I tried it a few weeks back. Strictly legit, fully covered no extras. They do however give a great massage.
    Thanks for letting me know.

  10. #45247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    7 spot

    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    WTF is seven? Do you think we can read your mind?
    There is a massage parlor named 7 massage. It's in Dunwoody and is a spot I've drove past by before. Never tried but have been tempted too. Thank the lad for the intel. Learn to search google I suppose as it appears when I search. Just append massage to 7 and you'll see the spot in Dunwoody.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I tried seven. Mostly good experience. Was my first time in the us.

    I let her oil my back for 20 minutes. She put her crotch over my head and I started rubbing her calves. That seems like a safe first move. She didn't freak out so I progressed to rubbing her butt. Then I sat up and showed her my erect cock. It was in from there. No fee discussed. She did a good job rubbing the a handshake. But I didn't finish fast enough apparently. Tipped her 60 plus 70 for the hour.

    She sent in another girl. I didn't really like this one. She asked about money before touching. I offered 80 hoping for more than a handshake but it didn't happen. She wanted more money but both girls told me FS and os were not an option. Possibly because it was my first visit. Paid her 80 and 70 for the hour. Finished early. I don't see paying more than 120,130 for just a handshake.

    Any advice on getting more? I think more visits may help. I had heard 100 tip could get me everything.
    Thanks for the intel about this spot. I've driven past this spot but never took the dive. Sounds like they were a decent time. If they said FS isn't available I don't think it would be with more visits. Just my opinion but I won't rule out if some trust and dynamic was built. FS may become a viable option. If you like them and were pleased you can visit them again at your discretion. Good report on them mate.

    Can you give a description of the person you had? Was the lady Asian, white, Hispanic? Body type? Etc. Appreciate it.

  11. #45246

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    The OP asked for PM and I did just that but appears we're posting here as well and just as well at that! Sharing info is what this site is about. So, here goes:

    Anna at Sunshine, hands down. Uber sensuous. She is not a UTC girl but if you've got a heartbeat you don't need it. She'll drive you crazy.
    Had a 30 min with Anna yesterday. One of my Favs. The most sensuous girl and amazing massage. Not a UTC girl like Triplxxx said. She will treat you right if you don't push things. Treat this girl good & tip her well! She deserves it.

  12. #45245
    Ignore my posts, I'm a liar


    Posts: 13

    Jolin

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Sherry?

    Is very much a bit or miss there. A few weeks back they had a super hot chick from Chicago there. Only there for a week though. Wish I got the digits from her. Wow she was hot.
    Went to see Sherry yesterday and was told she left.

  13. #45244

    Mind reader

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I tried seven. Mostly good experience. Was my first time in the us.

    I let her oil my back for 20 minutes. She put her crotch over my head and I started rubbing her calves. That seems like a safe first move. She didn't freak out so I progressed to rubbing her butt. Then I sat up and showed her my erect cock. It was in from there. No fee discussed. She did a good job rubbing the a handshake. But I didn't finish fast enough apparently. Tipped her 60 plus 70 for the hour.

    She sent in another girl. I didn't really like ?this one. She asked about money before touching. I offered 80 hoping for more than a handshake but it didn't happen. She wanted more money but both girls told me FS and os were not an option. Possibly because it was my first visit. Paid her 80 and 70 for the hour. Finished early. I don't see paying more than 120,130 for just a handshake.

    Any advice on getting more? I think more visits may help. I had heard 100 tip could get me everything.
    WTF is seven? Do you think we can read your mind?

  14. #45243
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Yes and yes.
    Which one is Sherry?

    Is very much a bit or miss there. A few weeks back they had a super hot chick from Chicago there. Only there for a week though. Wish I got the digits from her. Wow she was hot.

  15. #45242
    I forgot some details. The second lady wouldn't let me pop twice. I'm not sure if that's typical. She wanted extra money on top of the 80.

    I'm used to the good girls in Mexico letting you do 2-3 times per session if your able. The worst girls I've had would leave before the time was up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape