Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 59504
-
12-02-21 19:15 #45254Senior Member

Posts: 310Petite and all about the money.
Sorry Angela fans. Won't be back for that buck tooth skinny fugly money hungry b*tch. Eom.
.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 19:06 #45253Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's the former Sweet Massage on Nandina Lane, previously a no frills type of place but $120 will get you L3.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 18:52 #45252Banned Member

Posts: 2410Angela at I-Spa is very petite.
Originally Posted by Dasus
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 18:50 #45251Senior Member

Posts: 102Skinny petite asians
Does anybody know any skinny petite Asians around the Marietta area. I had one girl from luxury that was to my liking of nice a's and skinny. UnFortunately I think she's gone now I haven't been able to get her anymore. Please PM me if possible thank you.
-
12-02-21 17:36 #45250

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-02-21 16:40 #45249Senior Member

Posts: 33Anybody got her number while she was there? Worth checking if she landed in some other place, like Ada in Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JPTheFreek
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 14:39 #45248Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks
Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by TalentedBBC
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 14:39 #45247Senior Member

Posts: 20297 spot
There is a massage parlor named 7 massage. It's in Dunwoody and is a spot I've drove past by before. Never tried but have been tempted too. Thank the lad for the intel. Learn to search google I suppose as it appears when I search. Just append massage to 7 and you'll see the spot in Dunwoody.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel about this spot. I've driven past this spot but never took the dive. Sounds like they were a decent time. If they said FS isn't available I don't think it would be with more visits. Just my opinion but I won't rule out if some trust and dynamic was built. FS may become a viable option. If you like them and were pleased you can visit them again at your discretion. Good report on them mate.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
Can you give a description of the person you had? Was the lady Asian, white, Hispanic? Body type? Etc. Appreciate it.
-
12-02-21 13:24 #45246Senior Member

Posts: 798100%
Had a 30 min with Anna yesterday. One of my Favs. The most sensuous girl and amazing massage. Not a UTC girl like Triplxxx said. She will treat you right if you don't push things. Treat this girl good & tip her well! She deserves it.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 11:22 #45245Ignore my posts, I'm a liar

Posts: 13Jolin
Went to see Sherry yesterday and was told she left.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 09:50 #45244

Posts: 682Mind reader
WTF is seven? Do you think we can read your mind?
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 07:23 #45243Senior Member

Posts: 67Which one is Sherry?
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
Is very much a bit or miss there. A few weeks back they had a super hot chick from Chicago there. Only there for a week though. Wish I got the digits from her. Wow she was hot.
-
12-01-21 22:31 #45242Senior Member

Posts: 147I forgot some details. The second lady wouldn't let me pop twice. I'm not sure if that's typical. She wanted extra money on top of the 80.
I'm used to the good girls in Mexico letting you do 2-3 times per session if your able. The worst girls I've had would leave before the time was up.
-
12-01-21 22:20 #45241Senior Member

Posts: 147I tried seven. Mostly good experience. Was my first time in the us.
I let her oil my back for 20 minutes. She put her crotch over my head and I started rubbing her calves. That seems like a safe first move. She didn't freak out so I progressed to rubbing her butt. Then I sat up and showed her my erect cock. It was in from there. No fee discussed. She did a good job rubbing the a handshake. But I didn't finish fast enough apparently. Tipped her 60 plus 70 for the hour.
She sent in another girl. I didn't really like this one. She asked about money before touching. I offered 80 hoping for more than a handshake but it didn't happen. She wanted more money but both girls told me FS and os were not an option. Possibly because it was my first visit. Paid her 80 and 70 for the hour. Finished early. I don't see paying more than 120,130 for just a handshake.
Any advice on getting more? I think more visits may help. I had heard 100 tip could get me everything.
-
12-01-21 19:39 #45240Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'd also love to find an attractive masseuse with a big rack.
Originally Posted by MitchCumstein1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





