Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 59509
-
12-02-21 20:17 #45259Senior Member

Posts: 119Not in 7
Not even L2 my friend.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 20:14 #45258Senior Member

Posts: 119Seven does not equal to 7
I think there's some confusion here. In Cartersville, there is a different parlor called "Seven" which is a KAMP. 7 massage in Dunwoody is a CAMP. $120 can get you nowhere in 7, maybe a big hug and "Thank you for your generosity!
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 20:07 #45257Banned Member

Posts: 2410Chu Chu at I-Spa is very petite and attractive.
Originally Posted by Dasus
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 19:48 #45256Senior Member

Posts: 147There were a lot of posts today. I fell behind.
For clarification, a tip of 120 might get me FS? In total I'd pay 180. That's in line with my intel. But at 7 I'm not sure it's possible. I read where another guy got lvl 3 with some extras for 160 total if I understood correctly. It's a few pages back. I appreciate the advice but I'm super cautious. I'd probably type a message on my phone and show it before I brought anything physical. More or less the same thing though. The lingo helps.
I'll make another post with the names and specs. I have them written down.
-
12-02-21 19:16 #45255Banned Member

Posts: 2410More like $120. Put the money in an envelope and write L3 on it, lie down on the table face down naked and place the envelope over your ass crack, when she walks in say Happy Holidays.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 19:15 #45254Senior Member

Posts: 310Petite and all about the money.
Sorry Angela fans. Won't be back for that buck tooth skinny fugly money hungry b*tch. Eom.
.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 19:06 #45253Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's the former Sweet Massage on Nandina Lane, previously a no frills type of place but $120 will get you L3.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 18:52 #45252Banned Member

Posts: 2410Angela at I-Spa is very petite.
Originally Posted by Dasus
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 18:50 #45251Senior Member

Posts: 102Skinny petite asians
Does anybody know any skinny petite Asians around the Marietta area. I had one girl from luxury that was to my liking of nice a's and skinny. UnFortunately I think she's gone now I haven't been able to get her anymore. Please PM me if possible thank you.
-
12-02-21 17:36 #45250

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-02-21 16:40 #45249Senior Member

Posts: 33Anybody got her number while she was there? Worth checking if she landed in some other place, like Ada in Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JPTheFreek
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 14:39 #45248Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks
Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by TalentedBBC
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 14:39 #45247Senior Member

Posts: 20297 spot
There is a massage parlor named 7 massage. It's in Dunwoody and is a spot I've drove past by before. Never tried but have been tempted too. Thank the lad for the intel. Learn to search google I suppose as it appears when I search. Just append massage to 7 and you'll see the spot in Dunwoody.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel about this spot. I've driven past this spot but never took the dive. Sounds like they were a decent time. If they said FS isn't available I don't think it would be with more visits. Just my opinion but I won't rule out if some trust and dynamic was built. FS may become a viable option. If you like them and were pleased you can visit them again at your discretion. Good report on them mate.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
Can you give a description of the person you had? Was the lady Asian, white, Hispanic? Body type? Etc. Appreciate it.
-
12-02-21 13:24 #45246Senior Member

Posts: 798100%
Had a 30 min with Anna yesterday. One of my Favs. The most sensuous girl and amazing massage. Not a UTC girl like Triplxxx said. She will treat you right if you don't push things. Treat this girl good & tip her well! She deserves it.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 11:22 #45245Ignore my posts, I'm a liar

Posts: 13Jolin
Went to see Sherry yesterday and was told she left.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





