Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45263
    I really prefer my overseas trips. This stuff is no comparison. Not to mention triple the price. But it will work in a pinch between trips.

    I had been hitting some swinger clubs in Atlanta. It's hard to find anything really fuckable unless you bring a cute girl of your own. And I don't like to share. I've been invited to mmf on occasion but can't perform that way plus the lady's haven't really been to my liking. I've done the orgy / gb stuff but I don't like it. Again the available girls have not been to my liking. I had a couple I played with once where the girl was hot. But I only got to touch, not penetrate. They were there for the voyeur stuff. I like when a few girls are there to watch, then I can really get going.

  2. #45262
    I guess I was really wilding. I felt confident because I saw a post here and it was open late. I guess I could have gotten kicked out LOL. But I think my approach was solid.

    I lost my post. I was saying that in Mexico I can get l3 with a younger women for 50-80. Here it looks like 180. So my 3-4 day trip there really pans out if I'm seeing 5 or more girls. Cost me about 500 for flight and room. I don't count food cause it's cheap.

    Girl 1 was petite. Both are Asian. Middle aged at least. Girl 1 has a soft butt. Girl too had a tight almost non existent butt. She was bigger boned but not fat.

  3. #45261
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Angela fans. Won't be back for that buck tooth skinny fugly money hungry b*tch. Eom.
    Amen to that!

  4. #45260
    Massie was the First Lady. My top choice. Petite. Squeezable butt but small. She tried pretty hard but seemed to expect me to finish in 10 minutes. I prefer to make it last but apparently I went over on time.

    Eva was next. A little bit bigger but still small by my standards. Her butt was very small and toned. Not my thing. She was very vocal which I like but the voice wasn't doing it for me.

    Both were Asian. Chinese I think. Middle aged but not wrinkly or anything. I'm fresh in from Mexico. I'm looking at paying 160-180 here for what I can get for 50 there LOL. And with girls around age 25. I'm going to do most of my mongering out of country. Basically save up for a wild 3-4 day trip every 6 weeks or so. I can fly there for about 400 if I time it right. Sometimes more sometimes less. Another 100 covers my room and I don't count food because it's so cheap. I've gotten some very nice 20-30 year old for 50-80 there. So if I have 5 per trip it costs the same as 5 here. I was going 2 a day down there. Could do more but it gets boring when I overdo it.

    My efforts here are just for a quick fix in between trips. In addition to the cost I have to travel a bit to get there. I go out of my area intentionally. I like Atlanta for swinger clubs. It's just that without a lady it's a crapshoot finding a girl there. I usually find ones I'm not attracted to. And there are creepy gay guys in the mix making it difficult. I'm A fan of voyerism. I'm fit and well endowed. But I prefer a few ladys in the audience. I don't like guys at all.

  5. #45259

    Not in 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    There were a lot of posts today. I fell behind.

    For clarification, a tip of 120 might get me FS? In total I'd pay 180. That's in line with my intel. But at 7 I'm not sure it's possible. I read where another guy got lvl 3 with some extras for 160 total if I understood correctly. It's a few pages back. I appreciate the advice but I'm super cautious. I'd probably type a message on my phone and show it before I brought anything physical. More or less the same thing though. The lingo helps.

    I'll make another post with the names and specs. I have them written down.
    Not even L2 my friend.

  6. #45258

    Seven does not equal to 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    It's the former Sweet Massage on Nandina Lane, previously a no frills type of place but $120 will get you L3.
    I think there's some confusion here. In Cartersville, there is a different parlor called "Seven" which is a KAMP. 7 massage in Dunwoody is a CAMP. $120 can get you nowhere in 7, maybe a big hug and "Thank you for your generosity!

  7. #45257
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any skinny petite Asians around the Marietta area. I had one girl from luxury that was to my liking of nice a's and skinny. UnFortunately I think she's gone now I haven't been able to get her anymore. Please PM me if possible thank you.
    Chu Chu at I-Spa is very petite and attractive.

  8. #45256
    There were a lot of posts today. I fell behind.

    For clarification, a tip of 120 might get me FS? In total I'd pay 180. That's in line with my intel. But at 7 I'm not sure it's possible. I read where another guy got lvl 3 with some extras for 160 total if I understood correctly. It's a few pages back. I appreciate the advice but I'm super cautious. I'd probably type a message on my phone and show it before I brought anything physical. More or less the same thing though. The lingo helps.

    I'll make another post with the names and specs. I have them written down.

  9. #45255
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    I tried seven. Mostly good experience. Was my first time in the us.

    I let her oil my back for 20 minutes. She put her crotch over my head and I started rubbing her calves. That seems like a safe first move. She didn't freak out so I progressed to rubbing her butt. Then I sat up and showed her my erect cock. It was in from there. No fee discussed. She did a good job rubbing the a handshake. But I didn't finish fast enough apparently. Tipped her 60 plus 70 for the hour.

    She sent in another girl. I didn't really like this one. She asked about money before touching. I offered 80 hoping for more than a handshake but it didn't happen. She wanted more money but both girls told me FS and os were not an option. Possibly because it was my first visit. Paid her 80 and 70 for the hour. Finished early. I don't see paying more than 120,130 for just a handshake.

    Any advice on getting more? I think more visits may help. I had heard 100 tip could get me everything.
    More like $120. Put the money in an envelope and write L3 on it, lie down on the table face down naked and place the envelope over your ass crack, when she walks in say Happy Holidays.

  10. #45254

    Petite and all about the money.

    Sorry Angela fans. Won't be back for that buck tooth skinny fugly money hungry b*tch. Eom.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Angela at I-Spa is very petite.
    .

  11. #45253
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    WTF is seven? Do you think we can read your mind?
    It's the former Sweet Massage on Nandina Lane, previously a no frills type of place but $120 will get you L3.

  12. #45252
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasus  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any skinny petite Asians around the Marietta area. I had one girl from luxury that was to my liking of nice a's and skinny. UnFortunately I think she's gone now I haven't been able to get her anymore. Please PM me if possible thank you.
    Angela at I-Spa is very petite.

  13. #45251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102

    Skinny petite asians

    Does anybody know any skinny petite Asians around the Marietta area. I had one girl from luxury that was to my liking of nice a's and skinny. UnFortunately I think she's gone now I haven't been able to get her anymore. Please PM me if possible thank you.

  14. #45250
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #45249
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Sherry yesterday and was told she left.
    Anybody got her number while she was there? Worth checking if she landed in some other place, like Ada in Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape