Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 37358
-
12-03-21 18:37 #23288Senior Member

Posts: 1449Just a little heads up unlesss you have seen a provider multiple times and even then you get ghosted making appointments for the next day is a crapshoot at best maybe 20% will work out. With a provider that is busy like Staxx nearly impossible. Better off being ready and texting. We all get ghosted and probably lot more than what's posted here. Be safe and don't give up so easy anything good is worth the work LOL.
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 13:19 #23287Senior Member

Posts: 581Foxy! My oh my
Great report!
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
This reminds me of why I keep going back to her even though she will stand you up 9 times out of 10, the 1 time that you see her makes up for it and you want to repeat. In the 6 or 7 times that I actually saw her we did everything you could imagine. She's great if you actually get to see her.
-
12-03-21 12:31 #23286Senior Member

Posts: 76Super squirter
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20358087
Setup was easy. Did require a dick pic, but after that easy going. Everything was covered. Started by wanting to squirt on my face, which I was against. Don't trust these girls like that, never know what they may have. She wanted control so she rode me like a stallion until I popped, then she continued until I couldn't take it. She loves gangbangs. I would maybe repeat. Overall I give 5/10 YMMV.
-
12-03-21 12:24 #23285Senior Member

Posts: 76Doesn't look like pics
https://tryst.link/escort/kekikrimsin8
Tried this one out for a lunch date. First looks nothing like the pics. Started with bbj, which was ok. Went to doggy and popped in bag. YMMV but I won't repeat.
-
12-03-21 10:49 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 36Staxx went ghost
Last night I thought of staxx and decided I would come see her this morning. I texted her late last night to set something up for today and we agreed on a time to meet and she sent me the address and said that the time would be good for her. Texted her to let her know I was omw and nearby, no response. 10 minutes later I get there and texted her to let her know I was there, no response. I drove a hour to see her because I really wanted to experience her at least once. As bad as I want to see her, I will not try again. I don't play these type of silly games. The guys that see her, y'all continue to have fun and be safe. It's a no for me.
-
12-03-21 10:13 #23283Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone seen or got any info on this one?
Looks pretty cute in the pics.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/288409154901
-
12-03-21 08:47 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 316I saw her twice. She does CBJ and everything covered. I asked for BBBJ she wanted a huge upsell for it so it would be 180 total. She's not worth it. And don't try to make a deal with her for BBFS because she takes the money then ends up not doing it. She's a liar and clock watcher and not worth the money. And as others have said she has really weird mental problems or is craving for her monkey or both. I would stay away.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 21:44 #23281Regular Member

Posts: 15Info
Can you inbox info?
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 18:13 #23280Senior Member

Posts: 118Not that far South
No she didn't get that area tightened up.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 15:58 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 371She has some serious issues mentally has a monkey. Also her tits essentially don't exist, probably due to said monkey.
Originally Posted by SevenIron
[View Original Post]
Will probably ask you to give her a ride and buy her cigarettes. Might be worth seeing once as a novelty but I've stayed away.
-
12-02-21 15:54 #23278Senior Member

Posts: 54Indian girl.
I frequent the motel district in Petersburg. This girl has been around for several months. I picked her up once while she was streetwalking and will never repeat at any price. The girl is really psycho. In my humble opinion of course. I don't know, that was my experience, yours' may be different.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 14:47 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 171Either South
Did she get the lower region tighter. I have herd of that procedure but not been with anyone who had it done yet.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 12:41 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 187Lady Leyah (Indian Dream Girl)
Anyone know if she is legit? I am pretty sure there have been posts in the past about her, but the consensus was that she a bit odd and takes her posts down quickly. Can anyone at least confirm this is the same girl and she's legit? Still waiting to hear back from her.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/437942030111
-
12-02-21 08:53 #23275Senior Member

Posts: 77Please contact
Can I please get the contact info. Would love to take part.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 01:36 #23274Senior Member

Posts: 273Redhead foxy
I saw redhead foxy yesterday and it was a treat. I had a whale of a time. It was easy setup through text. I got address and was on the way to cloverleaf notel off midlo. No waiting I get inside and we shoot the shit for a minute. Then we get started she tells me nothing off limits then she gives me a helluva of a bbj and licking my balls and everything while I'm sipping on my Jameson. I swear she swallowed my balls whole. Then I told to bend that ass over and I slid junior right inside her pussy. She just got home too from state vacation her pussy was so tight and snug. Once I got it all the way in she told me to fuck her hard. I started drilling ass until she cums. Then I flip her over for some mish until I was about to pop pulled out then I told to open her mouth and I coated the inside of throat with a my kids. As I was getting dress she offered a double with her and her girlfriend for a extra 100. I took the blue pill so I had the powers of Grayskull. I was still hard I told her sure why not. I waited about 10 minutes before her girlfriend arrives then we all get started. I lay down on the bed and foxy starts with another bbj while her girlfriend sucking my balls. Then they start taking turns polishing my knob. I almost popped again right then and there before round 2 main event. I told foxy to bend that bubble but over and I went to town on her guts again. I pounding on her for good a while this time. I pulled out and stuck in her girlfriend mouth so she won't feel left out. Then I flipped foxy over for some mish and took her to poundtown until I filled her pussy with a 2nd batch of baby bater. I pulled out and her girlfriend suck me off for another 5 mins. It was spectacular. I will repeat often. NOTE: Her girlfriend is not attractive and has a weird shape body. I didn't not want to sample her box but her bbj was on point. She let video for a extra tip. Damage 200.
I saw you guys review about her standing you up. Sorry fellas. I was there at 3 pm till 430 pm but she is going to be there all week.










Reply With Quote





