Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 940 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 990 1040 1440 1940 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Par for the course

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    My guess is it's the girl you think. I set up a date for early this afternoon. When it cam time to meet she put me off. I had another appointment at 2:15 and when I was done we texted again and I said I could be there at three and she mentioned she needed a shower and could I make it 3:10. We agreed on a donation. I showed up at 3:15 and got radio silence. At 3:30 I left. I asked her why she does this crap. I drove 45 minutes each way. My sense is she was playing me and I have no f'and idea why. I've NEVER stood her up and I excused her on several occasions for standing me up. I know several guys that she's done this to repeatedly. So good luck seeing her. I'm sure she'll text with you. Maybe she'll see you. I really enjoyed our visits in the past but I am tired of this BS. She takes it up the ass like a champ (bare too) so enjoy yourselves. I wish her well but she just made my very short list of girls I will not see. Jack
    Very VERY common w this girl over the last few years. If you get to bed her it's a great fucking time but I've made 12 or 15 dates w her over the years and actually seen her about 30% of the time. She's a fantastic lay but really frustrating w that bullshit.

  2. #23272

    Foxy - radio silence, stood up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    If this is red headed white girl foxy, would love to catch up.
    My guess is it's the girl you think. I set up a date for early this afternoon. When it cam time to meet she put me off. I had another appointment at 2:15 and when I was done we texted again and I said I could be there at three and she mentioned she needed a shower and could I make it 3:10. We agreed on a donation. I showed up at 3:15 and got radio silence. At 3:30 I left. I asked her why she does this crap. I drove 45 minutes each way. My sense is she was playing me and I have no f'and idea why. I've NEVER stood her up and I excused her on several occasions for standing me up. I know several guys that she's done this to repeatedly. So good luck seeing her. I'm sure she'll text with you. Maybe she'll see you. I really enjoyed our visits in the past but I am tired of this BS. She takes it up the ass like a champ (bare too) so enjoy yourselves. I wish her well but she just made my very short list of girls I will not see. Jack

  3. #23271

    Fabi Santi

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorGator22  [View Original Post]
    This girl is smoking hot. Looks way younger than her pictures and greeted me at the door wearing these sexy librarian eye glasses. Starts off with some heavy DFK which turned into a light massage. I turned over and she's ready for some head but goes to get the cover. Bummer. Oh well, she did a good job and then rode me RCG until I busted. Relaxed a little and then I gave her a massage. She then cuddled up against me and started rubbing her bubbly ass on my crotch. I was at attention again. Took me in her mouth again with a CBJ (ugh) then I pounded in missionary until I busted again. We talked for a good while and overall I had a great time but my preference is BBBJ. I personally won't repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1769338.htm
    She's hot but a CBJ is a deal breaker to me.

  4. #23270

    Any reviews?


  5. #23269
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Check out her listings on the arrest. Org site. Long list.

    What's crazy is how great she once looked. Reminded me of a cuter version of Pamela Brown on cnn.

    But her mugshot history shows the obvious downfall over recent years.
    Do you mind PMing me. I'm not sure about that site. I hear people using it and when I looked for it I must have done somethi g wrong.

  6. #23268
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from high school. It's sad what the monkey can do to you. I'd pay her a visit. It a provider that has a high volume of bb makes me sketch.
    Check out her listings on the arrest. Org site. Long list.

    What's crazy is how great she once looked. Reminded me of a cuter version of Pamela Brown on cnn.

    But her mugshot history shows the obvious downfall over recent years.

  7. #23267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from high school. It's sad what the monkey can do to you. I'd pay her a visit. It a provider that has a high volume of bb makes me sketch.
    Sketch is a good word but why tf would anybody go bare on any of these providers is beyond my grasp. This one has seen thousands of different guys all unloading in that trap. I don't even use their covers I bring my own and make sure it doesn't come off. Just looking to catch something a shot or anti won't get rid of. Be safe.

  8. #23266

    Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looked but not found any info on this lady. Anyone have any input before I partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/516992938688

    Thanks.

    Peace out.

    SG.
    She a "meh. " experience. Will do BBBJ, sorta lackluster. Awkward in mish. I would not repeat. Can be talked down to. 8 for QV.

  9. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    That's not surprising. She would let anyone go bare and would tell you that you are the only one. Guys when she says just you can go bare, she means all can go bare and cum in her.
    I remember her from high school. It's sad what the monkey can do to you. I'd pay her a visit. It a provider that has a high volume of bb makes me sketch.

  10. #23264
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    If you know either one. They are both looking and now would be a good time to spend quality time with them. If you know them hit them up.
    If this is red headed white girl foxy, would love to catch up.

  11. #23263

    Dakota

    What's up with Dakota? She is referring to her girlfriend by name Frankie. Anyone seen her?

  12. #23262

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    What'd she have done? New set of bolt ons?
    A little further South.

  13. #23261
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.
    Call them out LOL. Happens all the time.

  14. #23260

    Foxy and Monique

    If you know either one. They are both looking and now would be a good time to spend quality time with them. If you know them hit them up.

  15. #23259

    Colonial Heights

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/851017340277

    Anyone know anything a out this one? She said she's in colonial heights. I live in Petersburg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape