Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 524 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 7848
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5328
    I agree with you that there not a way to be 100% certain that a girl is not a minor in that age range. In years past if were found with a minor the cop would asked the girl if you inquired if she was a minor or not. If she did then the cop would cite you for indecent exposure in a public place. Now if you were stopped by a vice officer than chances are they would cite you statutory rape. These days with all the human trafficking crackdowns the prosecutor will probably try to charge you with the maximum charges. The upside however is that you follow the 22 rules and take precautions your chance of being caught is extremely low.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I'll go out on a limb and say that there isn't really any good way to verify for absolute certain. An underage girl can easily do the math ahead of time and pick a year that instantly makes her 20 years-old. We can also ask for identification but if she has a fake identification card then that goes right out the window. My understanding is that in this state if an SW shows an identification card which is fake then we still can't use that legally in our defense. In the eyes of the law if she's underage then she's underage, no ands ifs or buts. So a girl can lie and apparently that's okay no matter if we tried to cover our bases. Basically we're screwed either way.

  2. #5327
    I'll go out on a limb and say that there isn't really any good way to verify for absolute certain. An underage girl can easily do the math ahead of time and pick a year that instantly makes her 20 years-old. We can also ask for identification but if she has a fake identification card then that goes right out the window. My understanding is that in this state if an SW shows an identification card which is fake then we still can't use that legally in our defense. In the eyes of the law if she's underage then she's underage, no ands ifs or buts. So a girl can lie and apparently that's okay no matter if we tried to cover our bases. Basically we're screwed either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    One good test is ask them what year they were born. If a girl is legal she will respond without thinking about it.

  3. #5326

    Age test?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Personally I have no qualms about picking up a girl that looks 18. It is sometimes hard to tell since many girls look younger or older than they are at that age. One good test is ask them what year they were born. If a girl is legal she will respond without thinking about it.
    That's not true, many of these girls have been trained by the pimp, and can fool even some of the savviest of us. And although most girl don't carry I'd with them, you have to sometimes just go with you gut.

  4. #5325
    Personally I have no qualms about picking up a girl that looks 18. It is sometimes hard to tell since many girls look younger or older than they are at that age. One good test is ask them what year they were born. If a girl is legal she will respond without thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I definitely have. Now, I'm no expert here and of course they could be of-age, but some SWs out there do seem really young. Too young.


    A few weeks ago the city recovered two underage girls working on AA, and a few months back a 12 year-old runaway was found working Aurora. Apparently she had a fat wad of cash on her and she told the police she made money by having sex. That means that a lot of guys cruising out there aren't checking identification, not that it will do a whole lot of good if she has a fake identification card. But honestly, I haven't had to worry too much about young girls out there since the AAA stroll shut-down about 10 years ago, but now the pimped out-of-town traveling girls and their trafficked crews are bringing the underagers back in again. That's what you get with all of that pimpy ghetto bullshit, and they've completely over-taken Aurora since 2019. And you know, quite a few of the other SWs out there KNOW who is underage and they don't say a god damn thing about it.

    18, 19, 20 year-old women are fine, the difference being that SWs in that age group are all legal (as all of us here know). The problem is when a girl who is younger than 18 is working the stroll, we aren't always able to tell visually. I've asked to see identification a few times and I'm always met with derision by the SWs, but fuck man, it's my life. If any of us sticks our dicks into any underage girl we're going down and it WILL ruin our lives. So my opinion is to start being vigilant. I know that it seems as though the city has been lax toward sex workers on Aurora, but if there are young girls out there the city WILL go after it and they WILL come after you.

  5. #5324
    Yes, I definitely have. Now, I'm no expert here and of course they could be of-age, but some SWs out there do seem really young. Too young. A few weeks ago the city recovered two underage girls working on AA, and a few months back a 12 year-old runaway was found working Aurora. Apparently she had a fat wad of cash on her and she told the police she made money by having sex. That means that a lot of guys cruising out there aren't checking identification, not that it will do a whole lot of good if she has a fake identification card. But honestly, I haven't had to worry too much about young girls out there since the AAA stroll shut-down about 10 years ago, but now the pimped out-of-town traveling girls and their trafficked crews are bringing the underagers back in again. That's what you get with all of that pimpy ghetto bullshit, and they've completely over-taken Aurora since 2019. And you know, quite a few of the other SWs out there KNOW who is underage and they don't say a god damn thing about it.

    18, 19, 20 year-old women are fine, the difference being that SWs in that age group are all legal (as all of us here know). The problem is when a girl who is younger than 18 is working the stroll, we aren't always able to tell visually. I've asked to see identification a few times and I'm always met with derision by the SWs, but fuck man, it's my life. If any of us sticks our dicks into any underage girl we're going down and it WILL ruin our lives. So my opinion is to start being vigilant. I know that it seems as though the city has been lax toward sex workers on Aurora, but if there are young girls out there the city WILL go after it and they WILL come after you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed more girls that actually look like they could actually be 18 or 19 about? I've only been in the area this year but I've noticed a trend over the last week. Pretty tempting but with previous reports On here I've read they could be too young sometimes.

  6. #5323
    Has anyone else noticed more girls that actually look like they could actually be 18 or 19 about? I've only been in the area this year but I've noticed a trend over the last week. Pretty tempting but with previous reports On here I've read they could be too young sometimes.

  7. #5322
    I don't doubt that at all. AA seems to have turned into more of a daytime stroll, assuming that by morning you mean after 5 am. Police seem to be out between 9 pm and 2 am for the most part, and after that it's hit-or-miss if the girls come back out that early. Seems to me that SPD has it backward. The girls are all out in their thongs during daylight when all of the residents in the area have to see them.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly plentiful options morning of 11/30 near Lowe's.

  8. #5321

    Bounty

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a damn thing lately. I'm going to declare that BB anything, even BBBJ, is dead on Aurora. Going out there feels a lot like going to the strip club to me these days, and I've never liked strip clubs. Everything is upsell if you want this, you get that for this much time, oh no baby that's just what it costs to get me in the car. These are all things I've heard this past week and that was all from SWs in whom I wasn't really interested, girls who approached me while parked. Actually, I could probably find action a lot faster at a strip club if I wanted to go that route. I'm not finding much luck online, either. For the first time ever in my years of hobbying I'm officially unable to find what meets my needs. Really strange how things have changed.

    I met a lone Latina spinner near 125th one night. She came over, I asked if she offered BB and she proceeded to lecture me about how unsafe that was. Apparently she thinks that getting into cars with strange men is safe, or at least the money is worth the risk, I don't know. I laughed and offered to bump it up, she rolled her eyes and said no. Honestly that almost never works when she's a hard no to begin with but sometimes I enjoy the reaction when I offer.

    I met two SWs, one who seemed to be an Asian-mix, south of 95th who both looked so young that I asked for identification as soon as they approached. One said she didn't have identification, the other simply refused to show it to me. One was wearing braces. With the recovery of young girls out there lately I don't trust any SW who even seems like she could be anywhere near being too young, so I drove away without saying another word. Didn't get a name for either of them, but they definitely knew each other so probably working with the same crew. I met a nice slim BSW with a long wig, nice miniskirt and done-up quite well near the pedestrian bridge, she was a very nice no to open service, but then she offered to go get the blonde standing on the opposite corner to see if she might be interested. Blonde girl was too heavy for me so I declined, but I thought that was interesting that she offered to ask her.

    I don't know what i'm going to do. I'm already out there less frequently than I was two years ago or even last year. It's fun to drive through every now and then but it's almost never worth it to stop anymore. The hustle is strong, the prices are high, the services continue to be limited from what amounts to be nothing more than pimped-out ghetto trash, honestly. I mean, let's be real here. I might have to go back to Europe soon.
    Surprisingly plentiful options morning of 11/30 near Lowe's.

  9. #5320

    Nothing

    I can't find a damn thing lately. I'm going to declare that BB anything, even BBBJ, is dead on Aurora. Going out there feels a lot like going to the strip club to me these days, and I've never liked strip clubs. Everything is upsell if you want this, you get that for this much time, oh no baby that's just what it costs to get me in the car. These are all things I've heard this past week and that was all from SWs in whom I wasn't really interested, girls who approached me while parked. Actually, I could probably find action a lot faster at a strip club if I wanted to go that route. I'm not finding much luck online, either. For the first time ever in my years of hobbying I'm officially unable to find what meets my needs. Really strange how things have changed.

    I met a lone Latina spinner near 125th one night. She came over, I asked if she offered BB and she proceeded to lecture me about how unsafe that was. Apparently she thinks that getting into cars with strange men is safe, or at least the money is worth the risk, I don't know. I laughed and offered to bump it up, she rolled her eyes and said no. Honestly that almost never works when she's a hard no to begin with but sometimes I enjoy the reaction when I offer.

    I met two SWs, one who seemed to be an Asian-mix, south of 95th who both looked so young that I asked for identification as soon as they approached. One said she didn't have identification, the other simply refused to show it to me. One was wearing braces. With the recovery of young girls out there lately I don't trust any SW who even seems like she could be anywhere near being too young, so I drove away without saying another word. Didn't get a name for either of them, but they definitely knew each other so probably working with the same crew. I met a nice slim BSW with a long wig, nice miniskirt and done-up quite well near the pedestrian bridge, she was a very nice no to open service, but then she offered to go get the blonde standing on the opposite corner to see if she might be interested. Blonde girl was too heavy for me so I declined, but I thought that was interesting that she offered to ask her.

    I don't know what i'm going to do. I'm already out there less frequently than I was two years ago or even last year. It's fun to drive through every now and then but it's almost never worth it to stop anymore. The hustle is strong, the prices are high, the services continue to be limited from what amounts to be nothing more than pimped-out ghetto trash, honestly. I mean, let's be real here. I might have to go back to Europe soon.

  10. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Did the "handshake" always walks farther down Aurora by the Taco Bell never near Lowes. Has braces. Mixed girl good smile. Quoted 150 FS CBJ 120. Steep. Anyone been with?
    I was quoted 100 for FS by someone similar about a month ago. All covered but pretty cute and did the job.

  11. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Where was she standing.
    I saw her walking down by the bus stop across from the cemetery, then I saw her again walking back up just past oRiley's.

  12. #5317

    Mixed girl braces

    Did the "handshake" always walks farther down Aurora by the Taco Bell never near Lowes. Has braces. Mixed girl good smile. Quoted 150 FS CBJ 120. Steep. Anyone been with?

  13. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Saw some people talking about an asian. Think I might've saw the same girl. Honestly not sure if asian or Latina, or even native but my first thought was asian. I don't usually do pick ups but I wouldn't mind having a go with her. She was wearing a jacket with a fur hood and some checkered vans. Would love to know more about her.
    Where was she standing.

  14. #5315

    Asian or Latina?

    Saw some people talking about an asian. Think I might've saw the same girl. Honestly not sure if asian or Latina, or even native but my first thought was asian. I don't usually do pick ups but I wouldn't mind having a go with her. She was wearing a jacket with a fur hood and some checkered vans. Would love to know more about her.

  15. #5314

    Rides

    Anyone had a SW ask for a ride after trying to negotiate? Safe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape