Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15774

    Jewelry

    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, how many of you who normally wear jewelry on your fingers take it off before seeing a provider? Always have just to avoid awkward conversations, but don't know if I'm in the majority or not.
    I have a chain that I wear everyday but if I go see a provider I will leave it at home or in the car.

  2. #15773

    Jewelry

    Just curious, how many of you who normally wear jewelry on your fingers take it off before seeing a provider? Always have just to avoid awkward conversations, but don't know if I'm in the majority or not.

  3. #15772
    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She's been around for a good bit (various part of NC). She used to roll with Carly (rip) from Gastonia.
    How was your visit back then? Was it a good dream?

  4. #15771
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569
    Let us know if you see her. Hard to find reliable providers on the south side of the state line.

  5. #15770

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge  [View Original Post]
    I could not find anything other than the past couple days of posts.

    This is the first post I could find https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...b/512629722646.

    I have been tempted lmk LOL.
    I could definitely do a visit with this one for 2 roses. Let us know if you pull the trigger!

  6. #15769

    Mirna

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/71091138

    Assuming TGTBT, but if anyone has any info otherwise, I'd love to know.

  7. #15768
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge  [View Original Post]
    I could not find anything other than the past couple days of posts.

    This is the first post I could find https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...b/512629722646.

    I have been tempted lmk LOL.
    I saw her a few years ago. She's been around for a good bit (various part of NC). She used to roll with Carly (rip) from Gastonia.

  8. #15767
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569
    I could not find anything other than the past couple days of posts.

    This is the first post I could find https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...b/512629722646.

    I have been tempted lmk LOL.

  9. #15766
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    She's gone by many names over the years including Nicole and Zoe. Not once have I seen a good review.
    That ruins it for me and probably many others as well. Thanks for the info!! She does look very cute (if those are accurate).

  10. #15765
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it was typical.
    I can confirm as well. I've seen her few times now and she is clean and ready for some fun!

  11. #15764

    Intel?

    Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569

  12. #15763

    Samara

    Samara is hosting today in University.

  13. #15762

    Fiona

    Looks like she's coming back to CLT. Hard pass for me. Creative ad hinting at a discount. GPS IMO.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1

  14. #15761
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    This one doesn't look familiar, but South Charlotte is always a red flag, it's 👻 city down that way. If you do plan to TOFTT, probably a good idea to have a backup plan (or five backup plans tbh) just in case you get ghosted.

    Cause you're prolly going to get ghosted in a parking lot.
    I saw her last week at a motel near Carowinds. $. 2 qv. Pics are her but fancy as she looked rough. Loose pair and belly with heavy marks. CBJ and different positions were allowed. A clockwatcher for sure. One bad thing was room smelled horrible of smoke that it lingered on cloths for hours which I don't like. So won't repeat for sure.

  15. #15760
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    She's gone by many names over the years including Nicole and Zoe. Not once have I seen a good review.
    Totally agree. There has been old report of her robbing. She didn't rob me but didn't do as promised in chat and rushed me. Never visited her back. I suggest to avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape