Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 31074
-
12-01-21 18:00 #15774Senior Member

Posts: 117Jewelry
I have a chain that I wear everyday but if I go see a provider I will leave it at home or in the car.
Originally Posted by Yj704
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 17:05 #15773Senior Member

Posts: 88Jewelry
Just curious, how many of you who normally wear jewelry on your fingers take it off before seeing a provider? Always have just to avoid awkward conversations, but don't know if I'm in the majority or not.
-
12-01-21 15:06 #15772Senior Member

Posts: 158How was your visit back then? Was it a good dream?
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 13:53 #15771Senior Member

Posts: 288Let us know if you see her. Hard to find reliable providers on the south side of the state line.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 12:14 #15770Senior Member

Posts: 29Hmmm
I could definitely do a visit with this one for 2 roses. Let us know if you pull the trigger!
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 12:04 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 114Mirna
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/71091138
Assuming TGTBT, but if anyone has any info otherwise, I'd love to know.
-
12-01-21 11:07 #15768Senior Member

Posts: 309I saw her a few years ago. She's been around for a good bit (various part of NC). She used to roll with Carly (rip) from Gastonia.
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:53 #15767Senior Member

Posts: 65I could not find anything other than the past couple days of posts.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
This is the first post I could find https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...b/512629722646.
I have been tempted lmk LOL.
-
12-01-21 10:41 #15766Senior Member

Posts: 193That ruins it for me and probably many others as well. Thanks for the info!! She does look very cute (if those are accurate).
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:37 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 193I can confirm as well. I've seen her few times now and she is clean and ready for some fun!
Originally Posted by Bruco
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:33 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 158Intel?
Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569
-
12-01-21 10:01 #15763Senior Member

Posts: 222Samara
Samara is hosting today in University.
-
11-30-21 23:59 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 252Fiona
Looks like she's coming back to CLT. Hard pass for me. Creative ad hinting at a discount. GPS IMO.
https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
-
11-30-21 15:52 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 190I saw her last week at a motel near Carowinds. $. 2 qv. Pics are her but fancy as she looked rough. Loose pair and belly with heavy marks. CBJ and different positions were allowed. A clockwatcher for sure. One bad thing was room smelled horrible of smoke that it lingered on cloths for hours which I don't like. So won't repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:38 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 190Totally agree. There has been old report of her robbing. She didn't rob me but didn't do as promised in chat and rushed me. Never visited her back. I suggest to avoid.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



