The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7881
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with a new girl yesterday on SA, was going well and then all of a sudden the message chain was just gone. No record of it in my sent box either. Of course I don't even remember her screen name but looking through my normal search criteria, I don't see her profile even. Has this happened to anyone else before?
    I think this usually means they were either banned or completely deleted their account (vs deactivating).

  2. #7880

    Honeybunny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-a555d918831c

    She's looking for a minimum allowance of $2500/ month to finance an apartment. This is after I suggested a schedule of twice a month meets.

    This couldn't possibly be what the market is bearing. Right?

  3. #7879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    BEWARE Cutiepiexo

    Without going into too much detail. Beware. Pitching a threesome. Met them in person which turned to be a complete scam. Luckily I was prepared as I started realizing red flags and was able to get out of the situation without a hit to anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e0c27d734a8e

  4. #7878

    Missing messages

    Was chatting with a new girl yesterday on SA, was going well and then all of a sudden the message chain was just gone. No record of it in my sent box either. Of course I don't even remember her screen name but looking through my normal search criteria, I don't see her profile even. Has this happened to anyone else before?

  5. #7877

    Twitch streamer

    Anyone else encounter the twitch streamer scam? I've heard of girls looking to add Instagram followers or have guys come visit them at the strip club without ever banging them or meeting, but ran into my first twitch streamer scam. Got blocked when I told her I'd rather meet in person in a room than watch her play video games in the metaverse.

  6. #7876
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    Exact response I got $600 and nothing less "I know my worth" - which is honestly a sad value to put on "worth". Anyway, she also said shes moving here in part bc the last longterm SD's ex fianc had blackmailed him and now she's moving. Sounds like there may be some more drama to that story. Doesn't add up why she'd move unless she was in the middle.

    Not worth the trouble.
    Guessing she's a pro. She gave me her Instagram and Snapchat and it reeks of stripper / sex worker. Told me she's moving here for her dad. She's currently in a hotel and is hosting. Given that she's told a few of us different stories pretty much confirms my suspicions.

  7. #7875

    Jess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f16dbe3c192a

    She a American / Ukrainian, with no accent. She does speak Russian. I drop her mainly because I was bored, and she can be rude to serving staff at the restaurants, which is a big turn off for me. She also has zero patience. Best not to be late to dates, because she doesn't like waiting for anything. Her pics are accurate, and she doesn't drive or host. Sex was avg, but she does love to swallow.

  8. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-b0da1002cd6e

    Seems like she's real, but wanted 6 bills for PPM and instantly shot down bare when I asked whether she was on any birth control. Someone else can bother with that.
    Exact response I got $600 and nothing less "I know my worth" - which is honestly a sad value to put on "worth". Anyway, she also said she’s moving here in part bc the last longterm SD's ex fiancé had blackmailed him and now she's moving. Sounds like there may be some more drama to that story. Doesn't add up why she'd move unless she was in the middle.

    Not worth the trouble.

  9. #7873

    No profile pic

    Most girls I know who want to avoid hundreds of messages but who want to retain the ability to message guys without paying for premium just use a private pic. Most dudes won't message a girl who doesn't have a public profile picture. If a hot girl wants to get a guys attention, all she has to do is share her private pic with him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Can they not accomplish this by hiding their profile so it doesn't appear in searches, same as I can with my SD profile, instead of listing themselves under stupid ethnicities?

    I had myself not hidden at the beginning, and only got messages from fat black girls, so I hid to stop dealing with that.

  10. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Can they not accomplish this by hiding their profile so it doesn't appear in searches, same as I can with my SD profile, instead of listing themselves under stupid ethnicities?

    I had myself not hidden at the beginning, and only got messages from fat black girls, so I hid to stop dealing with that.
    You have to upgrade your account to a premium (paying) account in order to be able to manipulate your profile like that, and the majority of these gals aren't paying for their accounts.

  11. #7871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Most common reason -- oversight.

    2nd most common reason -- they are trying to stay out of the high traffic lanes and are the types who will message YOU, instead of dealing with all the yahoos propositioning them or asking them if they will put them in a diaper.
    Can they not accomplish this by hiding their profile so it doesn't appear in searches, same as I can with my SD profile, instead of listing themselves under stupid ethnicities?

    I had myself not hidden at the beginning, and only got messages from fat black girls, so I hid to stop dealing with that.

  12. #7870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Lilsassydiva

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-b0da1002cd6e

    Seems like she's real, but wanted 6 bills for PPM and instantly shot down bare when I asked whether she was on any birth control. Someone else can bother with that.

  13. #7869

    “U” street not you street

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan1  [View Original Post]
    Avoid latin24 , good photos, good texting game, we met for coffee on you street. She is a looker, nice Columbian curves and prpobly 24. Said she was a grad student at Gallaudet.

    My spidey senses went off 5 min into the conversation, she seems to be running a script, LOL Wanted 400 right then and there, Next time we go back to her place, an air B and B close by.

    I walked back to the office.

    Lots of scammers on SA.
    You street not you street.
    Last edited by JackRyan1; 11-30-21 at 19:08. Reason: Spelling

  14. #7868

    Latin24

    Avoid latin24 , good photos, good texting game, we met for coffee on you street. She is a looker, nice Columbian curves and prpobly 24. Said she was a grad student at Gallaudet.

    My spidey senses went off 5 min into the conversation, she seems to be running a script, LOL Wanted 400 right then and there, Next time we go back to her place, an air B and B close by.

    I walked back to the office.

    Lots of scammers on SA.

  15. #7867

    Niece

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-3f8c35bb1a5e

    Nothing physical. Wished her the best of luck in finding a SD that just wanted emotional support and then blocked her so she couldn't report me.
    She confused Sugar Baby with niece. Several of my siblings daughters think I should fund their shopping just for listing to my boring stories.

    "Non physical arrangement, I am a great conversationalist and love shopping! I am practicing Christian. ".

    Maybe practice praying to God for $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape