Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 18394
-
12-02-21 11:57 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 360I think it's banned. If the account is deleted by the user, the messages sent stay in your inbox. If the profile is banned, the whole interaction on the site is removed in it's entirety. Messages and all. She was a scammer who got caught. I've seen that happen in my inbox before.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 11:16 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 184I think this usually means they were either banned or completely deleted their account (vs deactivating).
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 10:48 #7877Regular Member

Posts: 23Honeybunny
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-a555d918831c
She's looking for a minimum allowance of $2500/ month to finance an apartment. This is after I suggested a schedule of twice a month meets.
This couldn't possibly be what the market is bearing. Right?
-
12-02-21 10:12 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 199BEWARE Cutiepiexo
Without going into too much detail. Beware. Pitching a threesome. Met them in person which turned to be a complete scam. Luckily I was prepared as I started realizing red flags and was able to get out of the situation without a hit to anything.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e0c27d734a8e
-
12-02-21 08:03 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 618Missing messages
Was chatting with a new girl yesterday on SA, was going well and then all of a sudden the message chain was just gone. No record of it in my sent box either. Of course I don't even remember her screen name but looking through my normal search criteria, I don't see her profile even. Has this happened to anyone else before?
-
12-02-21 07:39 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 468Twitch streamer
Anyone else encounter the twitch streamer scam? I've heard of girls looking to add Instagram followers or have guys come visit them at the strip club without ever banging them or meeting, but ran into my first twitch streamer scam. Got blocked when I told her I'd rather meet in person in a room than watch her play video games in the metaverse.
-
12-01-21 23:21 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 35Guessing she's a pro. She gave me her Instagram and Snapchat and it reeks of stripper / sex worker. Told me she's moving here for her dad. She's currently in a hotel and is hosting. Given that she's told a few of us different stories pretty much confirms my suspicions.
Originally Posted by GMarts018
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 17:02 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 631Jess
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f16dbe3c192a
She a American / Ukrainian, with no accent. She does speak Russian. I drop her mainly because I was bored, and she can be rude to serving staff at the restaurants, which is a big turn off for me. She also has zero patience. Best not to be late to dates, because she doesn't like waiting for anything. Her pics are accurate, and she doesn't drive or host. Sex was avg, but she does love to swallow.
-
12-01-21 15:02 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 131Exact response I got $600 and nothing less "I know my worth" - which is honestly a sad value to put on "worth". Anyway, she also said she’s moving here in part bc the last longterm SD's ex fiancé had blackmailed him and now she's moving. Sounds like there may be some more drama to that story. Doesn't add up why she'd move unless she was in the middle.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Not worth the trouble.
-
12-01-21 10:43 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 468No profile pic
Most girls I know who want to avoid hundreds of messages but who want to retain the ability to message guys without paying for premium just use a private pic. Most dudes won't message a girl who doesn't have a public profile picture. If a hot girl wants to get a guys attention, all she has to do is share her private pic with him.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 01:43 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 1021You have to upgrade your account to a premium (paying) account in order to be able to manipulate your profile like that, and the majority of these gals aren't paying for their accounts.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 23:53 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 1026Can they not accomplish this by hiding their profile so it doesn't appear in searches, same as I can with my SD profile, instead of listing themselves under stupid ethnicities?
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
I had myself not hidden at the beginning, and only got messages from fat black girls, so I hid to stop dealing with that.
-
11-30-21 21:16 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 586Lilsassydiva
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-b0da1002cd6e
Seems like she's real, but wanted 6 bills for PPM and instantly shot down bare when I asked whether she was on any birth control. Someone else can bother with that.
-
11-30-21 19:07 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 136“U” street not you street
You street not you street.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by JackRyan1; 11-30-21 at 19:08. Reason: Spelling
-
11-30-21 19:05 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 136Latin24
Avoid latin24 , good photos, good texting game, we met for coffee on you street. She is a looker, nice Columbian curves and prpobly 24. Said she was a grad student at Gallaudet.
My spidey senses went off 5 min into the conversation, she seems to be running a script, LOL Wanted 400 right then and there, Next time we go back to her place, an air B and B close by.
I walked back to the office.
Lots of scammers on SA.










Reply With Quote






