Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 30291
-
12-01-21 10:53 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 65I could not find anything other than the past couple days of posts.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
This is the first post I could find https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...b/512629722646.
I have been tempted lmk LOL.
-
12-01-21 10:41 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 193That ruins it for me and probably many others as well. Thanks for the info!! She does look very cute (if those are accurate).
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:37 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 193I can confirm as well. I've seen her few times now and she is clean and ready for some fun!
Originally Posted by Bruco
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-21 10:33 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 158Intel?
Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569
-
12-01-21 10:01 #14972Senior Member

Posts: 222Samara
Samara is hosting today in University.
-
11-30-21 23:59 #14971Senior Member

Posts: 252Fiona
Looks like she's coming back to CLT. Hard pass for me. Creative ad hinting at a discount. GPS IMO.
https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
-
11-30-21 15:52 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 190I saw her last week at a motel near Carowinds. $. 2 qv. Pics are her but fancy as she looked rough. Loose pair and belly with heavy marks. CBJ and different positions were allowed. A clockwatcher for sure. One bad thing was room smelled horrible of smoke that it lingered on cloths for hours which I don't like. So won't repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 15:38 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 190Totally agree. There has been old report of her robbing. She didn't rob me but didn't do as promised in chat and rushed me. Never visited her back. I suggest to avoid.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:37 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 209Becca
Cool. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it was typical.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 14:34 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 233Anari
Is she still doing bb?
Originally Posted by Nomak
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:41 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 136https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 13:40 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 136It is. She's a pro and handles her business professionally. Enjoys herself but yeah, that's just how she keeps herself safe.
Originally Posted by Bruco
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 12:56 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 116You need to find member tjtjtjall's review. I would never even consider her after that one.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 12:29 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 589Kellee. Anyone seen?
Interested in what I see thus far and I like more mature gals.
Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71056552#.
Thanks.
Pk.
-
11-30-21 11:31 #14962Senior Member

Posts: 116Many names
She's gone by many names over the years including Nicole and Zoe. Not once have I seen a good review.
Originally Posted by ClarkLane
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





