High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15768
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge  [View Original Post]
    I could not find anything other than the past couple days of posts.

    This is the first post I could find https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...b/512629722646.

    I have been tempted lmk LOL.
    I saw her a few years ago. She's been around for a good bit (various part of NC). She used to roll with Carly (rip) from Gastonia.

  2. #15767
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569
    I could not find anything other than the past couple days of posts.

    This is the first post I could find https://gastonia.skipthegames.com/fe...b/512629722646.

    I have been tempted lmk LOL.

  3. #15766
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    She's gone by many names over the years including Nicole and Zoe. Not once have I seen a good review.
    That ruins it for me and probably many others as well. Thanks for the info!! She does look very cute (if those are accurate).

  4. #15765
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it was typical.
    I can confirm as well. I've seen her few times now and she is clean and ready for some fun!

  5. #15764

    Intel?

    Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569

  6. #15763

    Samara

    Samara is hosting today in University.

  7. #15762

    Fiona

    Looks like she's coming back to CLT. Hard pass for me. Creative ad hinting at a discount. GPS IMO.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1

  8. #15761
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    This one doesn't look familiar, but South Charlotte is always a red flag, it's 👻 city down that way. If you do plan to TOFTT, probably a good idea to have a backup plan (or five backup plans tbh) just in case you get ghosted.

    Cause you're prolly going to get ghosted in a parking lot.
    I saw her last week at a motel near Carowinds. $. 2 qv. Pics are her but fancy as she looked rough. Loose pair and belly with heavy marks. CBJ and different positions were allowed. A clockwatcher for sure. One bad thing was room smelled horrible of smoke that it lingered on cloths for hours which I don't like. So won't repeat for sure.

  9. #15760
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    She's gone by many names over the years including Nicole and Zoe. Not once have I seen a good review.
    Totally agree. There has been old report of her robbing. She didn't rob me but didn't do as promised in chat and rushed me. Never visited her back. I suggest to avoid.

  10. #15759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyNine  [View Original Post]
    It is. She's a pro and handles her business professionally. Enjoys herself but yeah, that's just how she keeps herself safe.
    Cool. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it was typical.

  11. #15758

    Anari

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    So after a short hiatus due to personal reasons, I returned to indulge in the world of physical pleasures and let me sat, I missed it! Coming back and seeing Anari after my return was the icing on the cake. I had only seen Anari once back when she was with the crew and in that house. Now, she's independent and ten times better. She looks way better as well. Did everything I asked and we had a great time in her drama free, relaxing, atmosphere as she eas staying at a decent hotel where you don't feel threatened. Granted I never have doing this for so long but being there around 11, I never noticed any unerving activity. Treat this girl well, I recommend you guys go pay her a visit at least once. She didn't watch the clock and we had a friendly conversation. The room also did not smoke of cigarettes as it is a non smoking room. She is worth every dollar now that she's no longer with the group she used to hang out with.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/267086212460
    Is she still doing bb?

  12. #15757
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link?
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm

  13. #15756
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruco  [View Original Post]
    I assume the screening she asked me to do (name, occupation, selfie) is her standard?
    It is. She's a pro and handles her business professionally. Enjoys herself but yeah, that's just how she keeps herself safe.

  14. #15755
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Interested in what I see thus far and I like more mature gals.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71056552#.

    Thanks.

    Pk.
    You need to find member tjtjtjall's review. I would never even consider her after that one.

  15. #15754

    Kellee. Anyone seen?

    Interested in what I see thus far and I like more mature gals.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71056552#.

    Thanks.

    Pk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape