Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 1441 1941 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23268
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from high school. It's sad what the monkey can do to you. I'd pay her a visit. It a provider that has a high volume of bb makes me sketch.
    Check out her listings on the arrest. Org site. Long list.

    What's crazy is how great she once looked. Reminded me of a cuter version of Pamela Brown on cnn.

    But her mugshot history shows the obvious downfall over recent years.

  2. #23267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    I remember her from high school. It's sad what the monkey can do to you. I'd pay her a visit. It a provider that has a high volume of bb makes me sketch.
    Sketch is a good word but why tf would anybody go bare on any of these providers is beyond my grasp. This one has seen thousands of different guys all unloading in that trap. I don't even use their covers I bring my own and make sure it doesn't come off. Just looking to catch something a shot or anti won't get rid of. Be safe.

  3. #23266

    Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looked but not found any info on this lady. Anyone have any input before I partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/516992938688

    Thanks.

    Peace out.

    SG.
    She a "meh. " experience. Will do BBBJ, sorta lackluster. Awkward in mish. I would not repeat. Can be talked down to. 8 for QV.

  4. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    That's not surprising. She would let anyone go bare and would tell you that you are the only one. Guys when she says just you can go bare, she means all can go bare and cum in her.
    I remember her from high school. It's sad what the monkey can do to you. I'd pay her a visit. It a provider that has a high volume of bb makes me sketch.

  5. #23264
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    If you know either one. They are both looking and now would be a good time to spend quality time with them. If you know them hit them up.
    If this is red headed white girl foxy, would love to catch up.

  6. #23263

    Dakota

    What's up with Dakota? She is referring to her girlfriend by name Frankie. Anyone seen her?

  7. #23262

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    What'd she have done? New set of bolt ons?
    A little further South.

  8. #23261
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.
    Call them out LOL. Happens all the time.

  9. #23260

    Foxy and Monique

    If you know either one. They are both looking and now would be a good time to spend quality time with them. If you know them hit them up.

  10. #23259

    Colonial Heights

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/851017340277

    Anyone know anything a out this one? She said she's in colonial heights. I live in Petersburg.

  11. #23258

    Been here a while

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you can find info on other site.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044426677?auth=1
    I contacted her a few years ago before I was posting on this board. Hadn't seen any of her ads again until recently. If I remember correctly her rates were pretty much in line. She did require a picture of your private parts for verification, which I hadn't run into before and it caught me off guard so I politely declined.

  12. #23257

    Sexy blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looked but not found any info on this lady. Anyone have any input before I partake.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/516992938688

    Thanks.

    Peace out.

    SG.
    Sometimes you can find info on other site.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044426677?auth=1

  13. #23256
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.
    What'd she have done? New set of bolt ons?

  14. #23255

    Frankie

    Has anyone seen Dakotas utr friend yet?

  15. #23254

    Saw her today

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Visited Lynn and she was fun but recently had surgery. I would give things a few weeks to heal.
    I saw her today and she had cosmetic surgery and all activities are available so I don't know why you are saying to wait a few weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape