Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 736 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Petite and younger providers

    Any good intel on services from the following?

    AshtonLave is fun. Open menu with upcharges. Very YMMV. Not cheap.

    So I am interested in the following.

    PetiteGlamourpnw (she was banned. Anyone know why?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....201&highlight=#post13589201.

    Kandysland (her pix are old).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128111%3B

    Kayla Nicole.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?497470-Kayla-Nicole

    Jasmineeee.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?536006-jasmineeee

    Daisy. Stone.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?542241-daisy-stone

    Thanks!

  2. #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I looked up her Tna account, got her O. F page.

    I joined for one month, I have since deleted it, no new posts due to inactivity.
    Hang in there, Bobo. You'll find the right girl for you.

    IHateToomgis.

  3. #4206

    Flakes: Innocence and Jasmine

    I tried to call Innocence way back. Took a day off work, because we agreed to 1. Called, she said, After 3? Called at 2, she said, After 6? One more exchange at 5, and she asked, After 7? I just gave up.

    Then there was Jasmine who lived by the Glendale exit off the 50X. I made a date, and on two occasions, I called when I got there, and she didn't answer!

    IHateToomgis.

  4. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She is someone that completely fucked herself over (or has a lame ass pimp). She got a lifetime ban from the other site for threatening other hookers and scamming customers. From reading her posts and how she runs her scams, I've seen her type a million times before, but I won't kick someone when they are down, so I'll avoid telling the truth here. Maybe she'll change her ways once business dries up.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    IHateToomgis.

  5. #4204

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I have definitely seen those! Thanks!
    Complete ripoff.

    Her pimp has got to be so fucking stupid!

    He thinks ripping people off is a good idea?

    Great business plan. You will see Little Panda waiting for the bus the her manager, pants hanging down past his ass. Dirty sneakers.

  6. #4203
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm beginning to wonder if my search skills are subpar. I thought there were prior reports on her. She does that whole, wants a selfie of me thing that I hate.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/382664596059
    She is someone that completely fucked herself over (or has a lame ass pimp). She got a lifetime ban from the other site for threatening other hookers and scamming customers. From reading her posts and how she runs her scams, I've seen her type a million times before, but I won't kick someone when they are down, so I'll avoid telling the truth here. Maybe she'll change her ways once business dries up.

  7. #4202

    Bullet dodged!

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    Try searching for Little Panda.
    I have definitely seen those! Thanks!

  8. #4201
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm beginning to wonder if my search skills are subpar. I thought there were prior reports on her. She does that whole, wants a selfie of me thing that I hate.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/382664596059
    Try searching for Little Panda.

  9. #4200

    Any info on Miss P?

    I'm beginning to wonder if my search skills are subpar. I thought there were prior reports on her. She does that whole, wants a selfie of me thing that I hate.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/382664596059

  10. #4199

    Should I?

    I am so eager to give this one a try. Let me know if you gents have any details about her.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/70977576

  11. #4198

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I looked up her Tna account, got her O. F page.

    I joined for one month, I have since deleted it, no new posts due to inactivity.
    Thanks for the info about it being inactive. I went to her tna profile and searched all her posts but all her recent ads are not there anymore. There are some older ads from last year that show up but they don't mention it.

  12. #4197

    Madame Gabrielle (Gabbi) vs Skye

    Who is more beautiful? Do they offer Greek? BBFS?

  13. #4196

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Can you post her OF either here or in the OF thread? Thanks.
    I looked up her Tna account, got her O. F page.

    I joined for one month, I have since deleted it, no new posts due to inactivity.

  14. #4195

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I just found her OF page. You can see her magnificent breast there.

    I actually chatted with her about her rates. I told her I come from a poor upbringing and can't pay over 300.00. She was cool about it. We talked back and forth. Via text. She sent me some sexy pics. I was almost there when she disappeared from Tna. Like most price increases on the poon front I am late to the game, I wish I would have scheduled with her before she disappeared.
    Can you post her OF either here or in the OF thread? Thanks.

  15. #4194

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Her body is hot but her services were lack luster. Basically a hot girl who no one ever told she wasn't good in bed. Her online persona was a b**** but in person less so. She did think she was smarter than everybody else which of course wasn't true. Basically a Narcissist with GPS. Maybe YMMV but I had no interest in trying again at her rates.
    I
    Yep. OF is perfect for her.
    I just found her OF page. You can see her magnificent breast there.

    I actually chatted with her about her rates. I told her I come from a poor upbringing and can't pay over 300.00. She was cool about it. We talked back and forth. Via text. She sent me some sexy pics. I was almost there when she disappeared from Tna. Like most price increases on the poon front I am late to the game, I wish I would have scheduled with her before she disappeared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape