Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 11019
-
11-30-21 00:15 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 191For sure
Complete ripoff.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
Her pimp has got to be so fucking stupid!
He thinks ripping people off is a good idea?
Great business plan. You will see Little Panda waiting for the bus the her manager, pants hanging down past his ass. Dirty sneakers.
-
11-30-21 00:02 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 1544She is someone that completely fucked herself over (or has a lame ass pimp). She got a lifetime ban from the other site for threatening other hookers and scamming customers. From reading her posts and how she runs her scams, I've seen her type a million times before, but I won't kick someone when they are down, so I'll avoid telling the truth here. Maybe she'll change her ways once business dries up.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 23:01 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 826Bullet dodged!
I have definitely seen those! Thanks!
Originally Posted by EngrJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 22:56 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 94Try searching for Little Panda.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 22:47 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 826Any info on Miss P?
I'm beginning to wonder if my search skills are subpar. I thought there were prior reports on her. She does that whole, wants a selfie of me thing that I hate.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/382664596059
-
11-29-21 22:03 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 65Should I?
I am so eager to give this one a try. Let me know if you gents have any details about her.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/70977576
-
11-26-21 21:13 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 1305Of
Thanks for the info about it being inactive. I went to her tna profile and searched all her posts but all her recent ads are not there anymore. There are some older ads from last year that show up but they don't mention it.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 03:47 #4187Regular Member

Posts: 6Madame Gabrielle (Gabbi) vs Skye
Who is more beautiful? Do they offer Greek? BBFS?
-
11-25-21 19:47 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 191Scarlett
I looked up her Tna account, got her O. F page.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
I joined for one month, I have since deleted it, no new posts due to inactivity.
-
11-25-21 18:42 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 1305Of
Can you post her OF either here or in the OF thread? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 17:53 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 191Scarlett
I just found her OF page. You can see her magnificent breast there.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
I actually chatted with her about her rates. I told her I come from a poor upbringing and can't pay over 300.00. She was cool about it. We talked back and forth. Via text. She sent me some sexy pics. I was almost there when she disappeared from Tna. Like most price increases on the poon front I am late to the game, I wish I would have scheduled with her before she disappeared.
-
11-25-21 17:23 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 387Scarlett
Yes. Her body is hot but her services were lack luster. Basically a hot girl who no one ever told she wasn't good in bed. Her online persona was a b**** but in person less so. She did think she was smarter than everybody else which of course wasn't true. Basically a Narcissist with GPS. Maybe YMMV but I had no interest in trying again at her rates.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
Yep. OF is perfect for her.
Originally Posted by ClaytonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 14:25 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 617I'll PM you. But they're one of the best deals around IMO.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 03:00 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 214Yep it was chanel!
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
BEM likes to bury her face in guys' asses.
-
11-24-21 20:29 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 70Jullie8 and Joanne
Thank you both Mitch and Cookie for the intel. Both just went on my tdl.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Both had not been due to their lack of deets and only listing price on 1 hr massage.
Can either of you share total on the upgrades? (Assuming it will be around the current 2. 6 that inflation / market is supporting (makes Gracee still oh so attractive re of age and "been there done that enough" but variety is that spice)).
Follow up question, did you discuss upgrades ahead of time or just in person? My pref is always in person and hoping that is the case.
TIA.










Reply With Quote






