Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 736 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 11030
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    About 20 years ago, one of the first appointments I had was with a lady named Helen of Fife. Dirtygirl GILF who was well known for her BBBJ and easy scheduling. She was working the shaft all sloppy and then caught me completely off guard when she rolled my legs up and started to feast on my balls and balloon knot. Let out a groan and she just purrred and kept going. It's actually the only reason I've considered seeing BEM.
    BEM about carved my ass inside out with her tongue. She is one dirty girl. I think I need to pay her a visit for a clean up when I get back from fucking all these Czech girls.

  2. #4174

    It's very awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Older Blonde Cougar / MILF / Gilf introduced me to it and it was pretty awesome. Haven't had my ass eaten since.
    About 20 years ago, one of the first appointments I had was with a lady named Helen of Fife. Dirtygirl GILF who was well known for her BBBJ and easy scheduling. She was working the shaft all sloppy and then caught me completely off guard when she rolled my legs up and started to feast on my balls and balloon knot. Let out a groan and she just purrred and kept going. It's actually the only reason I've considered seeing BEM.

  3. #4173

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately it is true. I have been talking with her boyfriend who found her and have seen the obituary.
    Do you have a link to the obituary?

  4. #4172
    Thanks CookieGuy. Are the ones you seen MSOG?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maya- Nice lady, big cans, and aims to make your hour enjoyable. Nice incall. Massage is good, not great. Never had a BJ from her. She always wants to go right to CFS after the massage.

    Joanne- Hard massage. I have to always remind her to lighten up. Great body. Thin and athletic. BBBJ and CFS for me. English isn't great.

    Diamond / Mona- Been with her once and didn't feel like we connected. But she was perfectly nice. Great body. Good massage and OK CBJ and CFS.

    Julie- SUPERB massage, sweet personality, playful. BBBJ and CFS for me. She has baby damage, but is fit besides that. Loves pro football and sometimes wont answer phone if a big game is on.

    Asian Michelle- Never been with her, but she looks good.

    I haven't seen any of these ladies since Covid began so I don't know if anything has changed.

  5. #4171

    Dans TDL

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some help from the collective group to help me narrow down my TDL. I'm no particular order but hoping you guys can help me narrow it down to a good order of ladies to see, also feel free to add on any other ladies I should see:

    Julie8: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23127995%3B-*%26%239792%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128536%3 B.

    AsianJoanne: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Tissue-Massage!-206-946-0115.

    Mona: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-real-New-New-!26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    AsianMichelle: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Thai Maya: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Happy-Time.
    Maya- Nice lady, big cans, and aims to make your hour enjoyable. Nice incall. Massage is good, not great. Never had a BJ from her. She always wants to go right to CFS after the massage.

    Joanne- Hard massage. I have to always remind her to lighten up. Great body. Thin and athletic. BBBJ and CFS for me. English isn't great.

    Diamond / Mona- Been with her once and didn't feel like we connected. But she was perfectly nice. Great body. Good massage and OK CBJ and CFS.

    Julie- SUPERB massage, sweet personality, playful. BBBJ and CFS for me. She has baby damage, but is fit besides that. Loves pro football and sometimes wont answer phone if a big game is on.

    Asian Michelle- Never been with her, but she looks good.

    I haven't seen any of these ladies since Covid began so I don't know if anything has changed.

  6. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Super hot but GPS. Not surprised to hear she has retired. OF is perfect for her.
    She was such a ***** on the board (rude as fuck, just hateful and angry) that I never had the remotest desire to ever see her (that plus I don't want to spend what she was asking). Plus her reviews (the honest ones) had a lot of "no's". OF is good for her because that way she doesn't have to let anyone touch her.

  7. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Super hot but GPS. Not surprised to hear she has retired. OF is perfect for her.
    Did you ever bang her? How were her services?

  8. #4168

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMaker  [View Original Post]
    So I never got to try Scarlett May (Latina with jumbo titties) but it says she's retired? Is this true and was he as great as her reviews said?
    Super hot but GPS. Not surprised to hear she has retired. OF is perfect for her.

  9. #4167
    Go to Sugars.

    Super pimped. Big up seller.

  10. #4166

    Tdl

    Looking for some help from the collective group to help me narrow down my TDL. I'm no particular order but hoping you guys can help me narrow it down to a good order of ladies to see, also feel free to add on any other ladies I should see:

    Julie8: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23127995%3B-*%26%239792%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128536%3 B.

    AsianJoanne: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Tissue-Massage!-206-946-0115.

    Mona: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-real-New-New-!26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.

    AsianMichelle: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.

    Thai Maya: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Happy-Time.

  11. #4165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    No matter how good it may feel, I could never in good conscience allow a woman to lick my ass.
    You are missing out brother!

    I get what you are saying and why. But man. Let yourself go!

    First time it happened to me I was jizzzzzing uncontrollably in a matter of seconds.

    I was like the first time I came in a girl doggiestyle when I was in HS.

    Amazing.

  12. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    I think I caught her on a off day. She did but it was just meh. Didn't seem she was into it. But seems like others have had a better experience.
    Older Blonde Cougar / MILF / Gilf introduced me to it and it was pretty awesome. Haven't had my ass eaten since.

  13. #4163

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to see a shot of her boobs uncovered.
    You can see it on her * but the angels / photos don't really give you a good idea of how they'd look in person, and apparently she has her face revealed on Twitter.

  14. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I really don't think they enjoy it as much as they think men enjoy it. For me it's not that important. I would rather have their mouth and tongue on my balls and cock.
    Just something I wanted to try. One mouth on cock and the other on mi balls with a lick here and there on the back door would be worth a try! Ha ha. Check it off the bucket list.

  15. #4161
    I think I caught her on a off day. She did but it was just meh. Didn't seem she was into it. But seems like others have had a better experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    Gracie in Renton will gladly eat ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape