Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 344 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2671

    Streetwalker to escort

    So I was just passing time and doing some online scouting on a site I don't normally look at. I was searching on Secret Benefits and saw a girls pic that looked familiar. I checked out the other pics in the ad and realized it was "Amy", a girl that has been walking the loop for maybe 6 months. She was also reviewed here a couple weeks ago. It's obvious that some of the pics are older, when some of the pics were taken she was quite good looking, most recent, not so much. First time I stopped to talk to her she seemed good, well dressed smelled good but I just didn't have time and told her I'd pick her up the next time I saw her. Well that next time turned out to be 3 or 4 weeks later and things had changed a lot. We agreed to go to my place, but I was questioning myself right from the start. She started nodding off right away which I hate. I got stopped by a cop once who saw a girl in my truck that was nodding and he gave me a lecture about it being obvious she was an addict. Well between that and the smell coming from her made my decision to get her out of my truck quite easy. She bitched about it but I gave her 40 to shut her up but it was worth it. On Secret Benefits she goes by Qtbaby316. The other girl has also been reviewed on here as she too is a girl working the streets. Said her name was Christine and I saw her 2 maybe 3 years ago when she first hit the streets because she needed a way to get her "candy". I heard she was going to rehab, and was away for a while, and if she did she fell off the wagon. She's back streets now and her looks, not that they were great, are going downhill. She goes by Kalesibaby on Secret Benefits. Anyway, after this rant I've come to realize that it must be an upgrade to go from streetwalker to escort.

  2. #2670

    Raya

    Is she new here? Rates are reasonable and no mention of deposits.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...w/229521447895

  3. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
    "There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee. That says, fool me once, shame on. Shame on you. Fool me. You can't get fooled again. ".

    -President George W. Bush.

  4. #2668

    It was too real write up

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.
    Got in the ditch. Fell for the writing. I am a big emotional fool.

  5. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Hopefully the lesson learned, which is a valuable one, didn't cost you a lot. Take a read on the forums here and you shall see pre paying usually (always) leads to a rip off. We all have been scammed or ripped off at least once from various methods but the key is don't be fooled again.

  6. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Damn it! I knew it was too good to be real.

  7. #2665

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelhornberry  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Had me send a deposit to one cashapp name then tells me it's something different, one letter off. I send to the "real" one and she goes silent. Yes I'm dumb.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...s/640949405302
    Sorry man. As a rule I don't pre pay for pussy. It tends to walk away.

  8. #2664

    Miya

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959
    I've contacted her several times, sometimes she posts Auburn, Candia line. Never a single response.

    AMP.

  9. #2663

    Miya

    Hi,

    Any feedback on this one? Seems interesting and I'm hoping someone knowsmofmits worth it.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...u/997278478959

  10. #2662

    If there was a HaHa button to click on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.
    I would be clicking on it.

    CH.
    Last edited by ColaHunter; 12-02-21 at 08:50. Reason: Please publish the emoji at the end of the statement

  11. #2661
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.

    Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!
    I wouldn't do her with someone else's dick drunk on a Sunday at last call.

  12. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2013  [View Original Post]
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?
    I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.

  13. #2659
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?

  14. #2658

    Inbox full

    I got messages that my PM inbox was full, not any longer. For those that sent, please resend.

  15. #2657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-do_i11926842
    We made eye contact and she asked me if I was looking for 1 xx (the house address). I said "nope" and kept going, The only thing amazing you'll experience, as her as states, is the fact you made it out in one piece. Avoid, your dignity and your cock will thank you for it.
    Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.

    Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape