rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 344 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2013  [View Original Post]
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?
    I'll be more than happy to share some of that information with you in a year or so.

  2. #2659
    I will be relocating up to that area in the next year or so. Is there any providers that you guys would recommend?

  3. #2658

    Inbox full

    I got messages that my PM inbox was full, not any longer. For those that sent, please resend.

  4. #2657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-do_i11926842
    We made eye contact and she asked me if I was looking for 1 xx (the house address). I said "nope" and kept going, The only thing amazing you'll experience, as her as states, is the fact you made it out in one piece. Avoid, your dignity and your cock will thank you for it.
    Bravo! You have such good self control to walk away, or maybe she is the type you wouldn't do even if she is hooded? LOL.

    Thank you for the alert, much appreciated!

  5. #2656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Manchester on Thursday. Can anyone recommend a good provider for outcall in the area?
    The area is pretty dry; I don't know of any good outcall provider in the area.

  6. #2655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Bap000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a hotel that rents by the hour in Manchester? Any help would be much appreciated.
    There are no hourly rented hotels in the Manchester area as far as I know.

  7. #2654
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Nope

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...t-do_i11926842

    So, I thought what the hell, maybe I'd get lucky and find some diamond in the rough, or in the ghetto LOL. Texted and she seemed coherent and somewhat intelligent. I couldn't get a picture though I tried but I was in for an adventure, got to the address in one of the fine Manchester neighborhoods and did a drive by of the apartment building, it was then I started to question myself but I was in this far I had to see. , went back to the car and texted I was there, she said she would come down to get me and I waited a couple more minutes, got out and walked past the place, turned around and walked back and there was the nastiest old wrinkled crack hoe I've yet seen, the only thing accurate was the color of her hair.

    We made eye contact and she asked me if I was looking for 1 xx (the house address). I said "nope" and kept going, The only thing amazing you'll experience, as her as states, is the fact you made it out in one piece. Avoid, your dignity and your cock will thank you for it.

    Went to see Remi for a quick BJ instead, she is looking a little worn out herself since the last time I was there but yhff we price was right.

  8. #2653

    Remi

    I had my first experience with Remi a little while back. Overall for the price it was fine. She's average looking and as others mentioned, the place is a mess. I absolutely reeked of smoke even though she did not smoke during the session. Limited menu and she was less than enthusiastic, much like my visit with Ava. If either put in some effort I might consider repeating. As it stands, I'll wait for better options.

  9. #2652

    Manchester

    I will be in Manchester on Thursday. Can anyone recommend a good provider for outcall in the area?

  10. #2651

    Hotels

    Does anyone know of a hotel that rents by the hour in Manchester? Any help would be much appreciated.

  11. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing ads on STG so I decided to give her a try.
    Had to search for her, and the results would be an instant turn-off for me. Not the pictures, just the shear amount of posts per day (4 minimum, 9 on Wednesday). Anyone that posts that much is typically desperate, ugly, or both IMO.

  12. #2649

    Ella

    I've been seeing ads on STG so I decided to give her a try. Set up the appointment as I parked down the street I see her waving in my rear view mirror as she didn't look to bad but when I walked toward her she got worse. I followed her up the stairs as she was wearing a short dress and I could see she wasn't wearing any panties which got me a little excited. Got to the bedroom and she told me not to insert fingers and dropped her top of her dress and started to blow me and then asked what I wanted next and I told her to keep sucking so I could get out. Nothing special. Still looking for something decent in NH that I could bang once a month that's decent looking. I always end up in Mass.

  13. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    It is a shame if she has to work the streets. She is an attractive girl and if she handles the communication side better she could keep herself pretty busy even with just delivering decent service. I tried a few times and did connect with her, but was never able to set up anything.
    She is really depressed. I guess her goon boyfriend / pimp got killed. She's posting some very depressing stuff on her Facebook saying she's going to end it. If you know what I mean and she doesn't want nobody going to her wake. I hope somebody. (gets help for this girl and by the way she started out getting pimped out by some dude and was telling me all about walking the streets to begin her career. And then she went on seeking arrangements then she lost her job at the nursing home in Nashua NH. And ended up on skip the games. Wanted to strip. Took her to the mall many times to buy shoes but she's just all over the place. Has a very sweet voice. Too bad it always ends ugly for these girls.

  14. #2647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Two or three weeks ago while driving the loop in town (it was dark) I saw a small girl and as I went by I realized it was her, she was working the street which was a surprise to me. I tried circling around but couldn't get to where she was and then she was gone.
    It is a shame if she has to work the streets. She is an attractive girl and if she handles the communication side better she could keep herself pretty busy even with just delivering decent service. I tried a few times and did connect with her, but was never able to set up anything.

  15. #2646

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please tell me what's up with bad. Girl. Skye. ?

    I've been trying to see her for a while. It never works out. She hardly ever answers and doesn't communicate well when she does answer. I should probably just let it go but I have a hard time giving up on things I set my mind to. A couple weeks ago, I noticed she had changed her number a couple times within a few days and now I can't even find her adds at all. Some insight would be greatly appreciated!
    She's still around, just saw her on a car date, my first (Car date that is, seen her a few times). Still in the usual haunts and seems unchanged, so not sure on why she went dark on STG. Maybe she found a BF and / or doesn't want someone to know. Didn't come up and I didn't ask. Small talk and she said she's OK. Doesn't look any worse for the wear, although if you see her in the light I'd say she's an "old" 25, if you know what I mean. Streets and this profession can wear on you I guess. Comes across as demure and quiet, but has street smarts beyond her years. Still has a nice smooth body, with small, pert boobies and a nice round butt for her petite frame. Always clean when I've seen her and be sure to bring your own cover. Found a quiet spot and started so-so BBBJ, then got on top for a short ride before transitioning to doggie. Got into a nice angle to give it to her and wanted her to swallow my offering. Well, this is where it got interesting. She took me in her mouth and as I unloaded, started gagging and choking, then vomited in the back of my car. Had my offering and some other fluids (only, thank goodness) on the floor of my car that we mopped up. Glad for weathertechs. She apologized profusely and said she has a gag reflex and doesn't like cum. The latter part I knew from previous encounters but I recall she swallowed once before, when I met her at a fleabag motel in Nashua. So like I said previously, service has always been tepid at best, and don't expect DT or swallow. But with slim pickings in manch and an attractive girl, good luck. Just temper your expectations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape