Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 343 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2639

    Bea / Party Girl

    Interesting experience, or non-experience with this one. Saw that she had incall and arranged to meet at decent hotel in town at the agreed upon time. Quoted me $$ for hh, and promised FS with swallow. Once there, she asked if I could drive her to Walmart so that she could load up a card for room payment. I said no as my schedule didn't allow, and also because red flags started to rise. She then said she'll meet me in the car, asked which car I was in, etc. I said I thought she had a room already, and not wanting her to climb in, I asked her again about the incall. She said she was surprised that there was $20 in extra fees that she had to take care of, and that I didn't understand the situation. All the while there was a white truck with lights on in the corner of the lot. Not sure if she was in there or not, but weird nonetheless. I felt like this wasn't going anywhere so I booked out of there, and told her next time make sure the room in secured. She then said she was in the room and now she needs to take a cab, blah blah. Never saw her.

    I think she would have booked into Walmart and disappeared. Wasted some time, but didn't get snookered. Believe she's been reviewed here but the searches are pretty cumbersome on this site, unless I'm doing something wrong.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/435279518435

  2. #2638

    Good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is a tough one to communicate with. I tried a few times but would never get a reply. Then one night I just happened to be in town when I got a text from her, said she was ready to meet up. I picked her up on the west side and proceeded to my place for what turned out to be a pretty good time. I did contact her one time after but we couldn't work out schedules. Two or three weeks ago while driving the loop in town (it was dark) I saw a small girl and as I went by I realized it was her, she was working the street which was a surprise to me. I tried circling around but couldn't get to where she was and then she was gone. I noticed a few days ago that she's posting on WhatsYourPrice under the name of Estrella. I sent an offer, my typical low ball offer, but she hasn't responded to the offer. I'd definitely see her again because I feel she was a good time with me. I know we all have different wants and needs and our own opinions.
    Thanks man. This helps me understand her a little more. I've read pretty much all posts about her on here so I am not expecting it to be a top notch service. I just find her fascinating for some reason. Hopefully she gets out of the SW game. That's the only side of this hobby that I avoid. Seems too risky. I'd probably recognize her if I saw her so maybe I'd make an exception just one time. I would rather see her do a little better though. Hopefully she starts posting on STG again.

  3. #2637

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please tell me what's up with bad. Girl. Skye. ?

    I've been trying to see her for a while. It never works out. She hardly ever answers and doesn't communicate well when she does answer. I should probably just let it go but I have a hard time giving up on things I set my mind to. A couple weeks ago, I noticed she had changed her number a couple times within a few days and now I can't even find her adds at all. Some insight would be greatly appreciated!
    Yes, she is a tough one to communicate with. I tried a few times but would never get a reply. Then one night I just happened to be in town when I got a text from her, said she was ready to meet up. I picked her up on the west side and proceeded to my place for what turned out to be a pretty good time. I did contact her one time after but we couldn't work out schedules. Two or three weeks ago while driving the loop in town (it was dark) I saw a small girl and as I went by I realized it was her, she was working the street which was a surprise to me. I tried circling around but couldn't get to where she was and then she was gone. I noticed a few days ago that she's posting on WhatsYourPrice under the name of Estrella. I sent an offer, my typical low ball offer, but she hasn't responded to the offer. I'd definitely see her again because I feel she was a good time with me. I know we all have different wants and needs and our own opinions.

  4. #2636

    What is the deal with Skye?

    Can anyone please tell me what's up with bad. Girl. Skye. ?

    I've been trying to see her for a while. It never works out. She hardly ever answers and doesn't communicate well when she does answer. I should probably just let it go but I have a hard time giving up on things I set my mind to. A couple weeks ago, I noticed she had changed her number a couple times within a few days and now I can't even find her adds at all. Some insight would be greatly appreciated!

  5. #2635

    Definitely not GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    During your visit with her, was she GFE? BBBJ or CBJ? When you mentioned that service was ok, did she seem into it??sorry for the cross examination but, she seems like a possibility.
    She is definitely not GFE. Pretty much strictly business. She is not a certified smoke show but hot enough to be worth it. BBBJ was mediocre but did the trick. She does get into it. She'll ask you how you want her. She was pleasant enough but does rush a little bit. Make sure to bring an extra hat just incase because she'll only use one whether you finish or not. Also make sure to stop as soon as you finish or she'll get upset LOL.

  6. #2634
    During your visit with her, was she GFE? BBBJ or CBJ? When you mentioned that service was ok, did she seem into it??sorry for the cross examination but, she seems like a possibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Contacting her took a few tries but once she responded we were able to make arrangements pretty quickly. She is in a safe area in a decent part of town. Her apartment was clean enough. She was pretty chill and had a good attitude for the most part. Signs of demons but wasn't high during our session. She has a decent body. Service was ok. She had to make herself a drink and finish most of it before we could start. Also, she will only use one cover per client so bring an extra. Overall not the worst I've had. Not sure if she just forgot but we never talked about time or donations. Not even once. I had done my research prior so I already knew what had to be done and I'd say she's worth it for a sample or two. I might repeat if I'm in the area.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/270398686999

  7. #2633

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I agree, for someone who can host it's good value. Seen her a few times, she would let me paint her face or fill her mouth.
    To me, she's pretty much a no brainer. Short money, safe place, BBBJ and a decent one at that. Ok so she's not exactly a smoke show but, she is ok to talk with, she doesn't really rush you. What else could you possibly want for .6?

  8. #2632

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Remi is good for what she does, and it's always been 60 for me which is a good deal, safe, clean and a nice penis free girl who gives a decent BBBJ with CIM. For anyone that doesn't like her services go pick up some sketchy worn streetwalker.
    I agree, for someone who can host it's good value. Seen her a few times, she would let me paint her face or fill her mouth.

  9. #2631

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by NhSteve  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a local girl who would be interested in getting Paid well for a rough gang bang?
    Check out the thread in the Nashua forum for a GB with Nikki. Not sure if she likes it rough but she's definitely interested in getting paid well!

  10. #2630

    Local

    Does anyone know of a local girl who would be interested in getting Paid well for a rough gang bang?

  11. #2629

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Remi is good for what she does, and it's always been 60 for me which is a good deal, safe, clean and a nice penis free girl who gives a decent BBBJ with CIM. For anyone that doesn't like her services go pick up some sketchy worn streetwalker.
    Thanks so much for the input on Remi. I'm going to give her a try soon and will report back.

  12. #2628

    Remi.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.
    I've seen her a few times and it's a huge stretch to say she is "attractive". Barely Tolerable would be a better description. As for her "skill" it's also mediocre. For someone who specializes in on thing, you would think she would be an expert. I reality she could only take about 1/2 my junk into her mouth. As another guy posted, I actually had a hard time concluding the deed. Worst of all, her entire place reeks of smoke. Plan to change your clothes upon return from your visit.

  13. #2627

    Jamie / Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jamie / Tracey recently? I always had fun with her.
    This one? Her post is down but if it's the same one, she went by Jessie the Entertainer but would give her name as Jamie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c5ad388f1c8cfdb84f773a092074e70f8aa9b1cb-1.jpg‎  

  14. #2626
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    It was on the verge

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Were there hallways like a hotel, lots of people milling about, all looking tweaked out? Shared bathroom, one per floor?

    Or a legit boarded up condemned place? My worst scene ever was at a condemned, boarded up classic 6 in Hartford on the W. Scary shit.

    I appreciate you tofft.
    Total slum, it was at the back of the house, first floor, there was a porch with a tarp hung up and the deadbolt didn't work so she stuck me a knife in the door trim to keep it shut. I would assume there was a shared bathroom somewhere. That area of manchester us fucked up.

    I remember this woman I visited in the Reading Mass area, nasty place, newspaper all over the floor, air mattress, filthy and some old guy sitting in the living room watching TV as I was getting blown in the next room. Good times.

  15. #2625

    Recent Pic?

    How recent is that pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMail18  [View Original Post]
    To those who doubt she is a dude or how attractive she may be, this should set the record straight.

    She is great, just treat her with respect and don't say hi when you happen to see her at a grocery store with her kids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape