Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 19538
-
11-30-21 06:37 #7733Banned Member

Posts: 11Sounds reasonable.
Originally Posted by BluthWayne
[View Original Post]
IHateToomgis.
-
11-30-21 06:35 #7732Banned Member

Posts: 11Looks very interesting!
Originally Posted by ItsNat
[View Original Post]
IHateLeeG.
-
11-30-21 01:41 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 108South Bay
Stopped by today. Older Mamasan greeted me, English not so good. Asked if anyone else was working. She said she was busy but wanted me to come in and see her. Passed because she had a serious case of the fuglies.
Originally Posted by MikeSeattle
[View Original Post]
What is the name of the younger gal? And why do they charge 50 70?.
-
11-30-21 01:12 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 122Nice, thanks for sharing. I checked her out and got CBJ.
Originally Posted by BluthWayne
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 23:03 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 191Mary
Mary is a provider?
Originally Posted by RobNSea
[View Original Post]
Can I ask does she provide FS? Massage w / extras? How much is a massage?
-
11-29-21 20:51 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 35Little red day spa
I have never been there but a provider (Mary) I see on a regular basic works there on the weekends other days she works out of her residence in south Everett / Mill Creek. She can be found on her website Haibo massage she is a lone provider and gives a great massage.
Originally Posted by Richr77
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 19:50 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 25Fall Health
Has anyone visited Fall Health in Bellevue?
I had met a couple of young and friendly therapists there Emly and Sofea. Good massage and only happy ending but allowed UTC roaming and both are young and pretty. But both are gone now. Any idea of their whereabouts?
Also any suggestions for places with pretty young girls giving decent massage and at least a happy ending in Redmond / Bellevue.
-
11-29-21 19:36 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 48Orchid
Anyone with recent visits to Orchid? Any news on the Mimi there or can post the review on rm?
Anyone know the current lineup? Last time I went I was pretty disappointed.
-
11-29-21 13:01 #7725Regular Member

Posts: 6South Bay
I can confirm this as well. South Bay is one gal, but she's super cute and fun. Repeat visits increase the fun. DATY last time but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 12:47 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 495Rubmaps review -
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Lisa at Lucky Star suggested I also re-visit South Bay and I'm glad she did. Only one gal there, but she was super fun. Very cute and innocent looking, in her late 30's probably.
Massage started out like pretty much any other, but once she realized I was up for a little edging and teasing, she got a twinkle in her eye and had some fun with me.
Still only a HJ place, but it's quality.
-
11-29-21 10:46 #7723Banned Member

Posts: 2302South Bay Renton Ave?
Any intel on South Bay?
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...attle-wa-46664#rubmaps.
New ad blitz for them on RR. Sometimes a sign of new management. Anyone got recent intel?
-
11-29-21 00:22 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 155Is Tina still there?
Originally Posted by IHateToomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 23:02 #7721Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Relaxxation Station
Hey luvs.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, that is not our ad. Yes we do post on skip but, our pics have a collage of all the providers working at the spa. The link to your post is for some other spa and we are not affiliated with them.
Xoxo.
Nat.
This is our ad.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...r/954276674435
-
11-28-21 20:04 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 179Lily fka Rosie
This is why I always read reviews before I book, she's known for this, and has had to rebrand a few times over the years to lure others in. The reviews still show the old names if you go back far enough.
Originally Posted by OzzyKid62
[View Original Post]
Sorry you had to deal with that, hopefully others won't have the same experience.
-
11-28-21 19:25 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 63Totally forgot to say in my original post. Got 69 BBBJ covered cg and mish.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






