Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 18394
-
11-27-21 18:57 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 586A lovely Seeking escapade
Can't provide you with a link, because the user in question went inactive, but she was a 20-year-old Asian in Burke who went by "LACurrent-Fan" and only had the account open for a couple of days. Maybe you talked to her.
Hit her up, she said her name was Caroline, and she texted me quickly to set up something. I asked her if she wanted some company and if she could host, and she said, "Not tonight but maybe Monday. " We finally agree on 3 for 2-3 hours of BBFSCIP but her pictures look a little bit sus. I explain my thinking and ask for another photo, and she plays dumb, or maybe wasn't playing. Finally I just say "send me another selfie" and she does, and it lines up with one of the others. We start working on other details, and she sends me two more photos, considerably less clothed which, why didn't she just do that because those also were clearly the same person (look for the boob mole in the attached). I'm getting scam vibes, but I choose to continue.
But finally I say, "OK, send me an address when you can" to which she replies "I can't host. " I say, "That's the first thing I asked you" but she claims she was responding to "Do you want some company?" not "Can you host?" which, c'Mon.
And then she says, "You're a little ****, you know that?" Hey-o!
I shoot back, "No, I'm a fairly big one, but I still need an address if I'm going to pick you up and get us a hotel. " Of course by then she's decided to nuke this interaction from orbit, although maybe I shouldn't say "she", since the last thing she said to me was "Faggot". Classy! And probably a dude.
So, long story short, if you see a new account pop up in the NOVA suburbs with a 20-ish Asian girl and she texts you from a 703 area code ending in 9940, you're either dealing with some fat guy named Lou or you're dealing with crazy. Have fun, and enjoy the nudes!
-
11-27-21 17:31 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 618Yes, the Vanilla Visa works every time.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 17:29 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 618She told me the same thing. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 13:04 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 812Question regarding SA
Has anyone tried using non-reloadable gift cards, eg, Visa or MC, to pay for membership on SA?
OCG.
-
11-27-21 13:02 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 138Chatted with ConfidentBae. Platonic only.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 12:09 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 184Yeah, she talks a good game but is another one of those whose looking to get paid as she "gets comfortable" with you before anything real happens.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 07:28 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 470Sugargirl
The second one has multiple accounts, multiple phone numbers and will text you from all of them constantly wanting to meet. I told her I was out of town until the weekend and she messaged me a few hours later with the same message. I think she sends out group texts just hoping to get some business. She is on the Fredericksburg pages too.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 00:31 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 586Demoness
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-880a878e4cb8
This one told me she was only interested in platonic but would send pics / video. Not about to bother with that, which is too bad, because cute and tall is a rare combo.
-
11-26-21 20:03 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 586Diaa2020
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-5cd6a06912ba
Finally heard back from this one, and she wants an allowance in exchange for "fun dates like museums", etc. Also instantly prefaced the entire situation by saying she's busy and can't meet much. Between that and the smoking, someone else can go to the trouble if they want, but at least you ought to know what you're getting yourself into.
-
11-26-21 18:49 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 528Just a view
I only looked at her profile and she contacted me within 24 hours. I prefer the first one in the previous post so I won't be following up on this one. Best if this one's your preference or vice!
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 17:11 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 490https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
Just exhanged digits with this one. She's definitely cubbier than I prefer but will post if I find out any Intel. Fell for the 25% off Thanksgiving special so I just got a month of membership after a few months off LOL.
-
11-26-21 16:56 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 618Good points John. Those terms certainly could indicate a SB who is legit and just works in a service industry. And, of course talking money without asking for pics is a sign of a pro, so is saying "check out my ad on Eros" but I wasn't referring to the obvious signs. I was more so speaking about subtle clues as to a pots status. So I'll just speak from my experience. I've never had a SB who wasn't at least a semi pro or very seasoned SB refer to me as "hun" or "babe" nor have I had a legit non pro SB ask me to text within the first 2-3 DMs on SA.
Originally Posted by JohnHandCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 13:40 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 139ConfidentBae and Sugargirl69
This one wanted to go to text fairly quick (within an hour), agreed to dinner, wanted more pictures, sent the same pictures when I asked for more of her, and then admitted she isn't 20, but 18. Seems red flaggy but.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-7c93765b78e6
This one has had numerous restarts of her account, but pursues pretty aggressive. Haven't tried yet. Anyone?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
-
11-26-21 13:30 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 45Elizaa27
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-76c976492d1a
Hey gents, been gone a bit, any word on this one?
-
11-26-21 11:04 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 1355A pro / seasoned girl is one who quotes you a price without ever asking you for a pick, that works out of her room, is only worried about the $$ Lots of SB that work in the service field, waitress, health care, etc use babe, hun terms for customers so not a big indicator or how fast they want to text. It's always about $$$ for the pro's.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




