Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7821

    Elizaa27

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-76c976492d1a

    Hey gents, been gone a bit, any word on this one?

  2. #7820
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Funny. She claims to be 19 but her reviews start in 2018. SMH.

    Word of advice for those new to SA, etc. When a girl is quick to go to text and then immediately calls you "hun" "babe" and sometimes even "love" that's generally a good sign they're a pro, or at a minimum a seasoned SB.
    A pro / seasoned girl is one who quotes you a price without ever asking you for a pick, that works out of her room, is only worried about the $$ Lots of SB that work in the service field, waitress, health care, etc use babe, hun terms for customers so not a big indicator or how fast they want to text. It's always about $$$ for the pro's.

  3. #7819
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Funny. She claims to be 19 but her reviews start in 2018. SMH.

    Word of advice for those new to SA, etc. When a girl is quick to go to text and then immediately calls you "hun" "babe" and sometimes even "love" that's generally a good sign they're a pro, or at a minimum a seasoned SB.

  4. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with how many messages you send out though. I got my messaging privileges banned for a day because I sent too many. Not sure what the cap is.
    How many is too many? Do you recall around how much you had sent before you got banned? Curious since I just got back on and I'm in spam mode LOL!

  5. #7817

    Giana

    She has 70 reviews on PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...C/giannaexotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a pro.

    https://www.models-world.com/washington-dc/gianna-15/

    Her options must be limited because she's dropped her rate significantly. It's a pass for me either way, average looking at best and a full on pro.

  6. #7816
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with how many messages you send out though. I got my messaging privileges banned for a day because I sent too many. Not sure what the cap is.
    Its not the number of messages you send as much as the pace the messages are sent. If the system detects you're sending faster than the average human, it will assume you are an automated bot and curtail you from sending messages for few hours.

    I know this as I use a bot to send my opening line. I am too lazy to send opening messages to everyone.

    Also for every 15 messages sent I get one response. This is all about the law of averages.

  7. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with how many messages you send out though. I got my messaging privileges banned for a day because I sent too many. Not sure what the cap is.
    Interesting, that's good to know. I've never had that happen to me, but I've never sent out more than 10 or 12 messages in a day either.

  8. #7814

    Don't send too many messages at once

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak to that specific SB. I will say though, that you need to cast a wider net. This is a game of numbers and no matter how good your opening line is, you can expect one reply for every 10 to 15 messages you sent out. So, don't get stuck on just one potential, or you're going to be disappointed. Good luck.
    Be careful with how many messages you send out though. I got my messaging privileges banned for a day because I sent too many. Not sure what the cap is.

  9. #7813
    Quote Originally Posted by GirthVaderVa  [View Original Post]
    Long time board member but new to the seeking scene and tbh it's somewhat intimidating LOL.

    Through reading the many post and tips you guys provide (thanks) I finally decided to attempt my first connection with.

    Babyjuiceyy and so far I've had no success. Anyone been able to connect with this SB? I also can't find any post on the forum.

    Thanks I'm advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-dc4448697eaf
    I can't speak to that specific SB. I will say though, that you need to cast a wider net. This is a game of numbers and no matter how good your opening line is, you can expect one reply for every 10 to 15 messages you sent out. So, don't get stuck on just one potential, or you're going to be disappointed. Good luck.

  10. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's got a new account and a new look. Hair is now black instead of bright yellow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d
    Really nice lady. Ate out few times. The yellow hair was such a distraction I decided against proceeding.

  11. #7811
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Gianna. Wants 1500 for an hour and a half. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3b65ec1bbbf2
    She's definitely a pro.

    https://www.models-world.com/washington-dc/gianna-15/

    Her options must be limited because she's dropped her rate significantly. It's a pass for me either way, average looking at best and a full on pro.

  12. #7810

    Babyjuiceyy

    Long time board member but new to the seeking scene and tbh it's somewhat intimidating LOL.

    Through reading the many post and tips you guys provide (thanks) I finally decided to attempt my first connection with.

    Babyjuiceyy and so far I've had no success. Anyone been able to connect with this SB? I also can't find any post on the forum.

    Thanks I'm advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-dc4448697eaf

  13. #7809

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-bcebda35277b

    Immediate cut and paste response to "kik me".

  14. #7808
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c9a2...3-b7eae475de7d

    She's cute and DTF, but I am getting a pro / semi-pro vibe, anyone talked to her / met her? I am scheduled to meet her this week, agreed on 600 ppm, and she's open to going upstairs for privacy and comfort.
    She's got a new account and a new look. Hair is now black instead of bright yellow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d

  15. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Gianna. Wants 1500 for an hour and a half. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3b65ec1bbbf2
    This is a link to your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape