Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    This one wanted to go to text fairly quick (within an hour), agreed to dinner, wanted more pictures, sent the same pictures when I asked for more of her, and then admitted she isn't 20, but 18. Seems red flaggy but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-7c93765b78e6

    This one has had numerous restarts of her account, but pursues pretty aggressive. Haven't tried yet. Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
    Chatted with ConfidentBae. Platonic only.

  2. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-5cd6a06912ba

    Finally heard back from this one, and she wants an allowance in exchange for "fun dates like museums", etc. Also instantly prefaced the entire situation by saying she's busy and can't meet much. Between that and the smoking, someone else can go to the trouble if they want, but at least you ought to know what you're getting yourself into.
    Yeah, she talks a good game but is another one of those whose looking to get paid as she "gets comfortable" with you before anything real happens.

  3. #7828

    Sugargirl

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    This one wanted to go to text fairly quick (within an hour), agreed to dinner, wanted more pictures, sent the same pictures when I asked for more of her, and then admitted she isn't 20, but 18. Seems red flaggy but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-7c93765b78e6

    This one has had numerous restarts of her account, but pursues pretty aggressive. Haven't tried yet. Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
    The second one has multiple accounts, multiple phone numbers and will text you from all of them constantly wanting to meet. I told her I was out of town until the weekend and she messaged me a few hours later with the same message. I think she sends out group texts just hoping to get some business. She is on the Fredericksburg pages too.

  4. #7827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Demoness

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-880a878e4cb8

    This one told me she was only interested in platonic but would send pics / video. Not about to bother with that, which is too bad, because cute and tall is a rare combo.

  5. #7826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Diaa2020

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-5cd6a06912ba

    Finally heard back from this one, and she wants an allowance in exchange for "fun dates like museums", etc. Also instantly prefaced the entire situation by saying she's busy and can't meet much. Between that and the smoking, someone else can go to the trouble if they want, but at least you ought to know what you're getting yourself into.

  6. #7825

    Just a view

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

    Just exhanged digits with this one. She's definitely cubbier than I prefer but will post if I find out any Intel. Fell for the 25% off Thanksgiving special so I just got a month of membership after a few months off LOL.
    I only looked at her profile and she contacted me within 24 hours. I prefer the first one in the previous post so I won't be following up on this one. Best if this one's your preference or vice!

  7. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    This one wanted to go to text fairly quick (within an hour), agreed to dinner, wanted more pictures, sent the same pictures when I asked for more of her, and then admitted she isn't 20, but 18. Seems red flaggy but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-7c93765b78e6

    This one has had numerous restarts of her account, but pursues pretty aggressive. Haven't tried yet. Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

    Just exhanged digits with this one. She's definitely cubbier than I prefer but will post if I find out any Intel. Fell for the 25% off Thanksgiving special so I just got a month of membership after a few months off LOL.

  8. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    A pro / seasoned girl is one who quotes you a price without ever asking you for a pick, that works out of her room, is only worried about the $$ Lots of SB that work in the service field, waitress, health care, etc use babe, hun terms for customers so not a big indicator or how fast they want to text. It's always about $$$ for the pro's.
    Good points John. Those terms certainly could indicate a SB who is legit and just works in a service industry. And, of course talking money without asking for pics is a sign of a pro, so is saying "check out my ad on Eros" but I wasn't referring to the obvious signs. I was more so speaking about subtle clues as to a pots status. So I'll just speak from my experience. I've never had a SB who wasn't at least a semi pro or very seasoned SB refer to me as "hun" or "babe" nor have I had a legit non pro SB ask me to text within the first 2-3 DMs on SA.

  9. #7822

    ConfidentBae and Sugargirl69

    This one wanted to go to text fairly quick (within an hour), agreed to dinner, wanted more pictures, sent the same pictures when I asked for more of her, and then admitted she isn't 20, but 18. Seems red flaggy but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-7c93765b78e6

    This one has had numerous restarts of her account, but pursues pretty aggressive. Haven't tried yet. Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

  10. #7821

    Elizaa27

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-76c976492d1a

    Hey gents, been gone a bit, any word on this one?

  11. #7820
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Funny. She claims to be 19 but her reviews start in 2018. SMH.

    Word of advice for those new to SA, etc. When a girl is quick to go to text and then immediately calls you "hun" "babe" and sometimes even "love" that's generally a good sign they're a pro, or at a minimum a seasoned SB.
    A pro / seasoned girl is one who quotes you a price without ever asking you for a pick, that works out of her room, is only worried about the $$ Lots of SB that work in the service field, waitress, health care, etc use babe, hun terms for customers so not a big indicator or how fast they want to text. It's always about $$$ for the pro's.

  12. #7819
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Funny. She claims to be 19 but her reviews start in 2018. SMH.

    Word of advice for those new to SA, etc. When a girl is quick to go to text and then immediately calls you "hun" "babe" and sometimes even "love" that's generally a good sign they're a pro, or at a minimum a seasoned SB.

  13. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with how many messages you send out though. I got my messaging privileges banned for a day because I sent too many. Not sure what the cap is.
    How many is too many? Do you recall around how much you had sent before you got banned? Curious since I just got back on and I'm in spam mode LOL!

  14. #7817

    Giana

    She has 70 reviews on PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...C/giannaexotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a pro.

    https://www.models-world.com/washington-dc/gianna-15/

    Her options must be limited because she's dropped her rate significantly. It's a pass for me either way, average looking at best and a full on pro.

  15. #7816
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with how many messages you send out though. I got my messaging privileges banned for a day because I sent too many. Not sure what the cap is.
    Its not the number of messages you send as much as the pace the messages are sent. If the system detects you're sending faster than the average human, it will assume you are an automated bot and curtail you from sending messages for few hours.

    I know this as I use a bot to send my opening line. I am too lazy to send opening messages to everyone.

    Also for every 15 messages sent I get one response. This is all about the law of averages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape