Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45181
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooters54  [View Original Post]
    What was special about her?
    Her hands.

  2. #45180
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattMan1962  [View Original Post]
    I travel from Chattanooga to the Cobb Pkwy exit often. Any recommendations for L3 near the Interstate? From reviews looks like Seven is very near, but do they offer CFS? I Spa Cartersville seems to have the best reviews.
    You need to go back and re-read some posts. Cobb county is all Camps with the exception of Therapy Plus is Smyrna. Seven is in Cartersville and is a Kamp and I Spa is in Easy Cobb (Camp).

  3. #45179

    L3 along I-75 between Cobb Pkwy & Acworth?

    I travel from Chattanooga to the Cobb Pkwy exit often. Any recommendations for L3 near the Interstate? From reviews looks like Seven is very near, but do they offer CFS? I Spa Cartersville seems to have the best reviews.

  4. #45178
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Sunshine. Hands down.
    What was special about her?

  5. #45177

    ZR Cobb Pkway?

    I tried ZR on Cobb Pkwy as it was on my way back to Chattanooga. L1 was best I could negotiate. Has anyone received L3 & if so, how? Saw Chi (phonetic with bad English). Very good massage. Allowed OTC, but on flip UTC top & bottom. Allow sucking, but her breasts are totally flat. At first, I thought, WTF? Then it occurred it may be from breast removal. So if you see her, be kind & too nicely. Upon leaving, she put a finge on my mouth & said, "Shhhh! Which I assume means she went beyond normal limits.

  6. #45176

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado2000  [View Original Post]
    Went to a recent KAMP, first visit there. Met with an attractive 50 yo with nice C / D natural breasts wearing a short loose dress and nothing underneath.

    Did the table shower, she was attentive and thorough and a little flirty. She got me to attention, then she towel dried me and back to the room.

    She asks you want to have fun first so you can relax during the the massage. I agreed, gave her cash and we were off. First thing she says, I will will give you special blow job just don't cum in my mouth. Great BBBJ then she climbs on top BBFS a couple of positions then I pop on her stomach.

    She cleans us up, then the crazy thing proceeds to give me a great massage for 40 minutes.

    Then I am back at attention so round 2 began.

    I was in there about 1 hour and 20 minutes..
    Telling us where this happened would really help. You want to get in good with the board, that's a great place to start.

  7. #45175

    New Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    The last visit was so good I had to return. The table shower wasn't finished when I first visited so I went back to partake in a 4 hand with a table shower on this visit, it's $10 extra for the TS. Tina and YoYo both greeted me with gorgeous smiles and took me back to a room to undress before the table shower. They were wearing low cut tops which enhanced the pectoral view, one wearing short shorts and the other a short skirt, possibly their TS attire. In no time at all the warm shower turned hot and steamy because it was knees up and pecs out for a spectacular time. We then went to commence the massage portion of my time, one hour, and they worked out every trouble spot in my aching body. Tipped $70 each for the outstanding effort.
    I had a similar experience! Good time if you are nearby!

  8. #45174

    Ming Massage

    Tried Ming massage in Marietta on 41 as I hadn't noticed it before. Went early on a weekday and it was quiet. Only one girl working (I believe her name was Lee). She is taller than most, nice body and cute face. Massage was good but very legit. No sheet, oil on back, cleaned up with towels then the flip. A little OTC but she was wearing jeans and also went out of reach. On the flip no happiness was had, just DIY. No OTC top just OTC bottom. 60/30 otd. Lee is extremely nice so will try to see her again for legit massage.

    TreatHerWell.

  9. #45173

    T+

    Quote Originally Posted by Espy423  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying in Marietta for the weekend. Headed home up 75 on Sunday. After reading post, I've narrowed it down to T+ or I Spa in Marietta. Seven or Vivi in Cartersville. Prefer a table shower and FS. Any suggestions? Open to non AMP. Post or PM.
    I'd go to T+ to get what you're looking for. Safe travels!

  10. #45172

    Seven Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    In Marietta Therapy Plus is a Kamp and I Spa is a Camp. In Cartersville Seven is a Kamp and Vivi is a Camp. The service levels are contrast between Kamps and Camps.
    What's the report on Seven? Per google, It seems like it's right next to a Texaco, but no further intel.

  11. #45171

    Northside KAMP report

    Went to a recent KAMP, first visit there. Met with an attractive 50 yo with nice C / D natural breasts wearing a short loose dress and nothing underneath.

    Did the table shower, she was attentive and thorough and a little flirty. She got me to attention, then she towel dried me and back to the room.

    She asks you want to have fun first so you can relax during the the massage. I agreed, gave her cash and we were off. First thing she says, I will will give you special blow job just don't cum in my mouth. Great BBBJ then she climbs on top BBFS a couple of positions then I pop on her stomach.

    She cleans us up, then the crazy thing proceeds to give me a great massage for 40 minutes.

    Then I am back at attention so round 2 began.

    I was in there about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

    Overall, interesting and surprising experience. 80/160 - not cheap but I will return.

    Seniors, feel free to message and willing to share for good intel.

  12. #45170

    Anna at Sunshine (Acworth)

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Who's your recommendation at Sunshine?
    Anna at Sunshine. Hands down.

  13. #45169
    Quote Originally Posted by Espy423  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying in Marietta for the weekend. Headed home up 75 on Sunday. After reading post, I've narrowed it down to T+ or I Spa in Marietta. Seven or Vivi in Cartersville. Prefer a table shower and FS. Any suggestions? Open to non AMP. Post or PM.
    In Marietta Therapy Plus is a Kamp and I Spa is a Camp. In Cartersville Seven is a Kamp and Vivi is a Camp. The service levels are contrast between Kamps and Camps.

  14. #45168
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine Massage / Lily at Lu Massage.
    Who's your recommendation at Sunshine?

  15. #45167

    Acworth / Woodstock

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo420  [View Original Post]
    What are some good AMP in the Woodstock / Acworth area.
    Sunshine Massage / Lily at Lu Massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape