Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 60954
-
11-26-21 22:31 #46599Senior Member

Posts: 4061I would recommend Vivi and Tina. Vivi has a cute ass and Tina has good massage skills. I've been trying to get with Alice but she's always been busy.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 22:29 #46598Senior Member

Posts: 4061When it comes to I-75 north, if they tore down all those freaking Buc-ees and Glenda Mitchell signs, although she is hot I will admit that, you should see her Facebook page, then that be plenty of advertisements for spas and massages.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:48 #46597Senior Member

Posts: 798What girls do you recommend at Li?
I really miss Ella. Took that nice body for granted. What a great girl. Who do you recommend at Li now?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:44 #46596Senior Member

Posts: 79830 min
Sorry this was 40/30 for 30 min.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:42 #46595Senior Member

Posts: 798Jin at Massage Now
Wow that's hilarious. Would love to see what she's got to offer behind door #2!
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:38 #46594Senior Member

Posts: 231Agree
I agree with you post Runon. If they know you a bit they will meet at a hotel and go from there. That's been my limited experience. I can't seem to find a consistent AMP anymore.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:37 #46593Senior Member

Posts: 118Take out
Yea that's basically what I was thinking. I was already offered that at another place, but wasn't staying overnight in town that visit. But I think I might next time! Thanks man.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 17:24 #46592Senior Member

Posts: 594People might have had different experiences, so don't take what I say as universal, but in general take out is just meeting a girl from a shop someplace outside of the shop -- hotel, home, wherever. Something formally offered would be referred to as outcall. Take out is not generally offered by the parlor; you're making a private arrangement with the girl and cutting the shop out of the action, so the managers don't like it.
Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy
[View Original Post]
The menu is whatever you and the girl want to do in private, but probably neither party would bother if it was just a handjob, and she is probably not going to have massage oil with her. Sex is most likely what you're after here, but at minimum more than you do inside the parlor.
There are a lot of potential scenarios that might end up in takeout, but the bottom line is that the girl has to trust you before it's even an option.
-
11-26-21 17:19 #46591Senior Member

Posts: 56Jin / Jamie
She and her BF (the only male masseuse at massage now) can be very different people if you bring in a partner for couples massage. Anything could happen behind the closing door in room #2.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Do you know she's married? But she got a BF working with her everyday. Go figure!
-
11-26-21 16:55 #46590Senior Member

Posts: 798Lily at Lu Massage
Had 30 minutes to spare so tried Lu Massage (Hwy 9X) part of the old triangle for the first time. Got Lily, and was pleasantly surprised. Massage was good and on the flip she gave an excitable handshake. UTC top and bottom. She was looking good, one of the better older providers I've seen. 60/40 I will repeat! PM me please if you have more info on her. Thanks!
TreatHerWell.
-
11-26-21 14:23 #46589Senior Member

Posts: 61Might have to visit again
Missed that vibe on my previous visit? Any names you'd share?
Originally Posted by Pot1134
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
11-26-21 11:51 #46588

Posts: 682I recommend
A place you've been to before and know all the girls. The girls at I-Spa are so fun you'll never forget it!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 10:27 #46587Senior Member

Posts: 118Qi massage take out available.
Been doing this for quiet sometime, but never done take out, or even tried it. May sound crazy, but it just what it sounds like? They come to your hotel room? If so same menu? Just a HJ since it's a CAMP, or more since since it's away? Might like to give it a try! Can PM of you want.
Originally Posted by Pot1134
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 23:57 #46586Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks guys. I may look into that. I'm thinking total damage would be 3 to 3. 25. I may try Li's since I'm a regular there and there are lots of girls to choose from that I've had in 2 and 4 hand massages.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 21:29 #46585Senior Member

Posts: 7986 Hand
This is great advice! I got to try this soon. Will report back once done!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




