Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17598
    Is she a BBW?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    I was. I tend not to be grabby, mean, or rough. I am 6'0 300 lbs so I know I am not the nicest to look at. I treat it as someone doing me a solid, for which they are compensated. All good. We had a good convo about California and drug laws.

  2. #17597

    Was wondering

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kaylee-e...aumburg-399684#erotic.

    Anyone seen her? Thinking about seeing her.

  3. #17596

    Lisa from Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    Assume you were nice to her. I've seen her for several years. Go back a few times and the menu opens up. BBBJ, DFK, MSOG & CFS for same $$ When menu opened up I tip generously though. Definitely a YMMV woman though if you read reviews. I like her and we hit it off. Have kids the same age. If you are in the area that often make her your go to lady. You won't regret it. I've had her over to my hotel once in awhile too. I'm in town about every other month or so. I keep hoping she will offer BBFS, but she hasn't. At least not with me.
    I was. I tend not to be grabby, mean, or rough. I am 6'0 300 lbs so I know I am not the nicest to look at. I treat it as someone doing me a solid, for which they are compensated. All good. We had a good convo about California and drug laws.

  4. #17595
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    Yikes is right. She went from GND to full out crack ***** (in terms of looks, idk anything about her usage). At 600 it isn't worth it in my books but if anyone recently has had a good experience with her I'd love to know.
    That is really sad when these ladies have to medicate in some manner to do this job. You see it too often.

  5. #17594
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    There's an entire thread dedicated to this.
    Roxy is still around she's difficult to get ahold of but God damn she's good.

  6. #17593
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Used to follow her on snapchat, she was on there high / drunk a lot sometimes with her bf / handler.
    Absolutely shocked to hear about this type of behavior.

  7. #17592

    Karrissa is a great plan B. But

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Used to follow her on snapchat, she was on there high / drunk a lot sometimes with her bf / handler.
    She can be higher than a Jeff Bezo rocket. However, from my experience she has a very wide open menu and has yet to say no to a request.

  8. #17591
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty much the same as she always has, just skinny (like she was when she was younger) and older. Don't forget, she's been doing this for like 15 years now, so she's probably late 30's at the youngest. Personally, I thought she looked better when she was bigger. Shen she's thin like this she looks too much like she's on coke.
    It looks like her medicine caught up with her. I prefer her when she was heavier too.

  9. #17590
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm P411 verified with 10 okays on there. Over the years I've been able to convince some to allow me to record our session together. That said, I'm not looking to drop 1 k and break that bank. Looking for a provider reasonably priced that is game for personal recording. On this thread I know many of you have suggested Casey Sparxxx, I'm considering her, anyone else? I have couple names I can trade (several different shapes / prices). Perfect world: PSE level provider for 90/2 hours under 7 bills. Thanks!
    There's an entire thread dedicated to this.

  10. #17589
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    Does EB usually have a listed phone number to contact? I do I reach out?

  11. #17588
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    Used to follow her on snapchat, she was on there high / drunk a lot sometimes with her bf / handler.

  12. #17587
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    She looks pretty much the same as she always has, just skinny (like she was when she was younger) and older. Don't forget, she's been doing this for like 15 years now, so she's probably late 30's at the youngest. Personally, I thought she looked better when she was bigger. Shen she's thin like this she looks too much like she's on coke.

  13. #17586
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Karissa's ad all the time before. Unfortunately no black males under 40 so no go for me.
    In her text to me she asked if I was a black male under 35.

  14. #17585

    Girls okay with personal recording?

    Hi guys, I'm P411 verified with 10 okays on there. Over the years I've been able to convince some to allow me to record our session together. That said, I'm not looking to drop 1 k and break that bank. Looking for a provider reasonably priced that is game for personal recording. On this thread I know many of you have suggested Casey Sparxxx, I'm considering her, anyone else? I have couple names I can trade (several different shapes / prices). Perfect world: PSE level provider for 90/2 hours under 7 bills. Thanks!

  15. #17584
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    I used to see Karissa's ad all the time before. Unfortunately no black males under 40 so no go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape