Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17589
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    Does EB usually have a listed phone number to contact? I do I reach out?

  2. #17588
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    Used to follow her on snapchat, she was on there high / drunk a lot sometimes with her bf / handler.

  3. #17587
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    She looks pretty much the same as she always has, just skinny (like she was when she was younger) and older. Don't forget, she's been doing this for like 15 years now, so she's probably late 30's at the youngest. Personally, I thought she looked better when she was bigger. Shen she's thin like this she looks too much like she's on coke.

  4. #17586
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Karissa's ad all the time before. Unfortunately no black males under 40 so no go for me.
    In her text to me she asked if I was a black male under 35.

  5. #17585

    Girls okay with personal recording?

    Hi guys, I'm P411 verified with 10 okays on there. Over the years I've been able to convince some to allow me to record our session together. That said, I'm not looking to drop 1 k and break that bank. Looking for a provider reasonably priced that is game for personal recording. On this thread I know many of you have suggested Casey Sparxxx, I'm considering her, anyone else? I have couple names I can trade (several different shapes / prices). Perfect world: PSE level provider for 90/2 hours under 7 bills. Thanks!

  6. #17584
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    I used to see Karissa's ad all the time before. Unfortunately no black males under 40 so no go for me.

  7. #17583

    Karissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
    Thanks for this one!

  8. #17582

    Karrissa bombshell. A satisfying Plan B

    Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.

    My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.

    She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.

    Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.

  9. #17581

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    Compare some of the older photos on tryst with some of the newer photos on Tryst and everything in that Eros link. I've actually been looking for a body like that: tall and super skinny. But not a drug body. I've been hoping to find a more natural pencil body. And at 6 hundred. She's got GPS for sure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-love

  10. #17580

    Russian Natalie

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5618.htm?cat=1

    Went to see her, she was very good at responding and communicating. Got to her apt and she let me in. Very nice apartment downtown. However she is not the one in the pics. It was another Russian girl who wasn't ugly, decent body but average face.

    I didn't stay.

    If anyone has any recommendations on another hot blonde, I would really appreciate it.

  11. #17579
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    It must have been 5 or more years ago that she started posting on ter and that is when I became aware of her. She had something to say in almost every thread but nothing to add and I had no interest in her. I also did not find her very attractive. Now, wow she must have lost 30 lbs looks like a scare crow. I hope she gets whatever help she needs, that looks all bad.
    I never saw her. I had a lot of interest in her when she first came on the scene and was charging 200/ hr. In her pics at the time she was skinny and had really super short dark hair which I thought looked hot on her. Almost saw her but there were lots of options back then and the hot Thai babes at Pams were plentiful and only $160/ hr. By the time I got to her in my list she had decided she was upping her price, had split with her GF Lyric, and grown her hair out and lightened it. I texted with her a few times about her change in looks and she attributed it to she was doing what more guys on average found attractive to increase her business. Oh well. I just wasn't attracted to her look any longer after she went "mainstream" and crossed her off my list. Her price just kept going up and up and up from there.

  12. #17578
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Was on Chi-town in August and had a nice time with Lisa from Canada. Incall was an office building attached to an apartment complex in Roselle but it appears the offices have been converted into apartments. Long blond hair with nice man mades. Not a spinner but definitely a Cali girl look. Dream was hhr 1. 6 and started with a nice rub (man mades on my back), and CBJ, cg, mish with a Russian finish. A great dream and could hold a convo. Somewhat detached during and lacking in eye contact but very nice (not GFE but not robotic). Will repeat when I am in Chitown (3-4 x a year).
    Info? I'd love to see her.

  13. #17577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    It must have been 5 or more years ago that she started posting on ter and that is when I became aware of her. She had something to say in almost every thread but nothing to add and I had no interest in her. I also did not find her very attractive. Now, wow she must have lost 30 lbs looks like a scare crow. I hope she gets whatever help she needs, that looks all bad.

  14. #17576

    Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    I've seen her a few times a couple of years ago and she was at a healthy weight. Not sure what happened to her. Looks like she's going down the wrong path. It's shocking because she's higher end and very well known in the hobbyist community. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.

  15. #17575
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
    Yikes is right. She went from GND to full out crack ***** (in terms of looks, idk anything about her usage). At 600 it isn't worth it in my books but if anyone recently has had a good experience with her I'd love to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape