Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 26928
-
11-27-21 10:32 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 151Karissa
Thanks for this one!
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 10:15 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 232Karrissa bombshell. A satisfying Plan B
Woke up early and saw that Macie had posted on Rub ratings. Sent her a text and no response for an hour. She finally responded asking if I was interested in half or full hour. I responded with a half, and then I never heard from her again. I figured she would be busy yesterday with everyone off work, but hoped an early text would get me in. I did not get an appointment.
My plan B was Karrissa https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8726004116/1.
She responded immediately to my text with an $80.00 price for half hour. She has a studio in Maywood, but sometimes does incalls in Logan Square. She is exactly as she appears in her pictures. She is not a spinner, but a cute face and nice tits. She immediately buzzed me in upon arrival, and I was laying on her bed sucking her nice tits within minutes of entry. They responded nicely getting erect and started rubbing her vag. She went down to give a really nice bbj with some bls. She complained about my hair, which was not too long, but she likes freshly shaven balls. I finished Russian style giving her a ZZ Top pearl necklace and some residual may have gotten on her face. She also does CIM. The $80.00 fee also includes sex, but I did not get around to that on this visit. She does allow DATY, but not on the first visit.
Macie's lack of response saved me $40.00. I will repeat. Karrissa is cool and easy to get a hold of and responsive to texts.
-
11-27-21 00:27 #17581Senior Member

Posts: 770Wow
Compare some of the older photos on tryst with some of the newer photos on Tryst and everything in that Eros link. I've actually been looking for a body like that: tall and super skinny. But not a drug body. I've been hoping to find a more natural pencil body. And at 6 hundred. She's got GPS for sure.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-love
-
11-26-21 23:43 #17580Regular Member

Posts: 14Russian Natalie
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...5618.htm?cat=1
Went to see her, she was very good at responding and communicating. Got to her apt and she let me in. Very nice apartment downtown. However she is not the one in the pics. It was another Russian girl who wasn't ugly, decent body but average face.
I didn't stay.
If anyone has any recommendations on another hot blonde, I would really appreciate it.
-
11-26-21 20:59 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 583I never saw her. I had a lot of interest in her when she first came on the scene and was charging 200/ hr. In her pics at the time she was skinny and had really super short dark hair which I thought looked hot on her. Almost saw her but there were lots of options back then and the hot Thai babes at Pams were plentiful and only $160/ hr. By the time I got to her in my list she had decided she was upping her price, had split with her GF Lyric, and grown her hair out and lightened it. I texted with her a few times about her change in looks and she attributed it to she was doing what more guys on average found attractive to increase her business. Oh well. I just wasn't attracted to her look any longer after she went "mainstream" and crossed her off my list. Her price just kept going up and up and up from there.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 20:02 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 96Info? I'd love to see her.
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 14:56 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 1438It must have been 5 or more years ago that she started posting on ter and that is when I became aware of her. She had something to say in almost every thread but nothing to add and I had no interest in her. I also did not find her very attractive. Now, wow she must have lost 30 lbs looks like a scare crow. I hope she gets whatever help she needs, that looks all bad.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 14:51 #17576Regular Member

Posts: 10Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed
I've seen her a few times a couple of years ago and she was at a healthy weight. Not sure what happened to her. Looks like she's going down the wrong path. It's shocking because she's higher end and very well known in the hobbyist community. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 14:23 #17575Senior Member

Posts: 135Yikes is right. She went from GND to full out crack ***** (in terms of looks, idk anything about her usage). At 600 it isn't worth it in my books but if anyone recently has had a good experience with her I'd love to know.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 13:49 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 148Jamie Love
Some age on a logarithmic scale. Wake one day, look in the mirror, and you're ten years older. Too much partying, drugs, and alcohol. Think she used to be $250 and did hear even lower in the day.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 12:51 #17573Senior Member

Posts: 3481Jamie Love Downturn.
Looks like a drug addiction got a hold of her.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 12:48 #17572Senior Member

Posts: 3481Most Likely A Scam Text.
Block this number on your phone. If your wife sees a text on your phone you don't know just says it's a scam text.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
I get scam calls and texts every now and then. I just block these numbers.
-
11-26-21 12:44 #17571Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yikes!
WTF happened to Jamie Love? If this is the same one that's been around for years something dramatic happened. Wow!
https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...996.htm?cat=83
-
11-26-21 11:05 #17570Senior Member

Posts: 583Neither have I. Never received a communication from them I was not expecting.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
...also if you do not use their service for a while you may be removed from the customer list. I am a long time customer, and I have been removed at least three times during periods where I had not used his service in a long time. Like when I was out of the game for a year due to having a girlfriend, when he was the earliest adopter of upping his price and tons of hot Thai babes were still available otherwise at $100 less and one other time when he just deleted my number, reason unknown. Each time I was able to send a text to him asking him what happened and after answering a few questions that only past customers would have the answer to did he re-add me to his list.
-
11-26-21 10:04 #17569Regular Member

Posts: 17Definitely DATY / DATO were previously on the menu, spent some time with her a couple years and she really got into it when I had my tongue up her ass.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






