Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Agency Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 137 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2053
This blog is moderated by BOS143
  1. #88
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I've been screened by BI but yet to book with them although I'm getting ready to because Tarra looks amazing to me. Anyway, I was under the impression that the difference between the 350 in the 400 women, was that maybe they had been there longer and more established, have more reviews, etc. I really can't say for sure though.
    And quality of service. Kimberly was great. Great reviews, many reviews, personable, quality service, etc. But no have google translate handy if you're not up for practicing your Spanish. I saw her at 350, 2 days later her rate went up to 400. She'd be back next weekend. So far she is the only one I saw there. Check reviews on the other site. If you scan them carefully you'd see what they do but most importantly what they don't do.

  2. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingSoFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Dream Girls Boston Escort services? Are they legit? Any feed back would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    At the very least, the woman named Lina on this site is using fake pics.

    https://www.dreamgirlsboston.com/esc...ofile/lina.php

    https://www.elitebabes.com/sofie-sweet-surrender/

    All the women on that site look too good to be true.

  3. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Tptp01  [View Original Post]
    I've been with a couple of ladies with BI at both $35 & $40, in each case they allowed MSOG.
    I've been screened by BI but yet to book with them although I'm getting ready to because Tarra looks amazing to me. Anyway, I was under the impression that the difference between the 350 in the 400 women, was that maybe they had been there longer and more established, have more reviews, etc. I really can't say for sure though.

  4. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCane871  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone who has made an appointment with Tokyo520 describe what their encounters are like? I made an appointment for next week. Thanks.
    John, howd it go? Please let us know, there's been few reviews on here and elsewhere but if as PlayTrey mentioned they DO take non asian I'd be interested to know if your experience was worth it and if you are also not of asian descent?

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingSoFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Dream Girls Boston Escort services? Are they legit? Any feed back would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Wow, their girls do look amazing, dreamgirlsboston dot com. I swear some of the photos look familiar, svetlana for instance. No reviews comes up on the other site for their phone number and maybe someones googling game is better than mine but I couldn't find any posts linked there either. Let us know if you end up TOFFT. The site says massage services in the area of Quincy and Braintree and their booking form reads like they are an outcall shop.

  6. #83

    Indian Agency

    Hi, Is there any agency for Indian girls. The South Asian one. I've been searching and I haven't seen one.

  7. #82

    6666

    Anyone been recently? Want to see Nina or Grace. Went last week and tried Bora. 6/10. Don't recommend.

  8. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Donhopperslack  [View Original Post]
    Had this happen to me. There's no workaround, you just have to find someone who has Wechat and follow the instructions. It's super annoying!!
    There was another way to set up a WeChat account two years ago when I set up my first account. Things might have changed since then, but if you meet with one of the Asian hotel girls she might be willing to help you. You could also try to bribe someone on here to help you. I don't think there would be many people willing to give you the WeChat I'd though.

  9. #80

    Find someone who has Wechat

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Trying to sign up for Wechat, have some interest in these other Asian places.

    When I try and register my account it says I need to contact someone else on Wechat in order to have my account activated.

    What is this and how do you get your account verified. Do not know any other accounts on there so it will not activate my account.

    How did you guys get you Wechat account up and running past this idiocy?

    Thanks for the help.
    Had this happen to me. There's no workaround, you just have to find someone who has Wechat and follow the instructions. It's super annoying!!

  10. #79
    Trying to sign up for Wechat, have some interest in these other Asian places.

    When I try and register my account it says I need to contact someone else on Wechat in order to have my account activated.

    What is this and how do you get your account verified. Do not know any other accounts on there so it will not activate my account.

    How did you guys get you Wechat account up and running past this idiocy?

    Thanks for the help.

  11. #78

    Agency

    Has anyone tried Dream Girls Boston Escort services? Are they legit? Any feed back would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  12. #77

    Non Asians are allow

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    So are non mandarin speaking, non Chinese people having luck with the Chinese agencies?

    My texts to Tokoyo520.com never got a response.

    But I have seen some of you had some luck with.

    https://phoenix6666.com/view/20

    And.

    https://bostonincall.com/index.php

    Are you guys Chinese or at least speak mandarin?

    Can you give referrals? LOL.

    I want to try something other than BTT.

    Also how do you find these agencies?
    I went to one of the Asian agency recently. I spoke with the girl I chose. She told me she had one non Asian that day and he's Russian. They do take non Asians, but probably not much.

  13. #76

    Have appointment with Tokyo520 what to expect?

    Can anyone who has made an appointment with Tokyo520 describe what their encounters are like? I made an appointment for next week. Thanks.

  14. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    Your Edge translation is not quite as good as iPhone translation, which shows "guan-style" instead of "wan-style" and some other less important differences. I've read that the full 36 moves DongGuan service takes 2 hours so this ad must refer to just a few more common steps, like cat bath, rimming, and maybe hot tea service.
    Are these Chinese agencies any better that the usual mass advertising you see on other sites promising pretty much everything or is it more GFE with kissing or like BTT style experience? I'd hate to spend between 3 and 4 if the experience is pretty similar to what's being advertised on Adultsearch or STG, etc. The other day I went through one of these mass advertisers. I got a bit lucky in that she was decent looking, and allowed DATY. If the agencies are similar, I wouldn't want to pay a premium price.

  15. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Bostonincalls looks like it's just a host or aggregator of the other sites, similar to eros or bostonsugarnights. The posts shown here had the same phone numbers as the tokyo and phoenix site previously mentioned as well as for cities all over the country. Searching with your fave search engine for phone numbers or terms like boston incall agency and you will have luck finding others I'm sure.

    As for reading the Chinese if you use windows the new edge browser has built in translation, see here, not sure how 'good the translation is'. Not sure where 'kun city' is.

    The menu on 1 post reads, not sure what wan-style is, maybe that's '1 shot' or just HJ ?

    fast food 160 yuan,

    wan-style service 240

    girlfriend service 340
    Your Edge translation is not quite as good as iPhone translation, which shows "guan-style" instead of "wan-style" and some other less important differences. I've read that the full 36 moves DongGuan service takes 2 hours so this ad must refer to just a few more common steps, like cat bath, rimming, and maybe hot tea service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape