Thread: Agency Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2053
-
11-15-21 07:05 #73Senior Member

Posts: 253IMHO Bostonincalls looks like it's just a host or aggregator of the other sites, similar to eros or bostonsugarnights. The posts shown here had the same phone numbers as the tokyo and phoenix site previously mentioned as well as for cities all over the country. Searching with your fave search engine for phone numbers or terms like boston incall agency and you will have luck finding others I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Hamsd
[View Original Post]
As for reading the Chinese if you use windows the new edge browser has built in translation, see here, not sure how 'good the translation is'. Not sure where 'kun city' is.
The menu on 1 post reads, not sure what wan-style is, maybe that's '1 shot' or just HJ ?
fast food 160 yuan,
wan-style service 240
girlfriend service 340Last edited by Worgent6; 11-15-21 at 07:28. Reason: typo
-
11-14-21 10:04 #72Senior Member

Posts: 275All you need to do is copy the URL into google translate. Click on the link on the English side and it will take you to the webpage and translate all the text.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 19:24 #71Senior Member

Posts: 122Definitely good suggestion. I just can't justify the cost of $350 or $400 just for one pop. I'm going to try it out one day.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 12:23 #70Senior Member

Posts: 88Translate web pages
Look for a plug-in / add-on for your browser. FF has one that works well.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 10:59 #69Senior Member

Posts: 59Chinese agencies
So are non mandarin speaking, non Chinese people having luck with the Chinese agencies?
My texts to Tokoyo520.com never got a response.
But I have seen some of you had some luck with.
https://phoenix6666.com/view/20
And.
https://bostonincall.com/index.php
Are you guys Chinese or at least speak mandarin?
Can you give referrals? LOL.
I want to try something other than BTT.
Also how do you find these agencies?
-
11-13-21 08:35 #68Senior Member

Posts: 235BI msog
Good suggestion that I will try if I give BI more business. Pretty sure from reviews that the 400 providers are generally enthusiastic givers but I've only seen three of the 350 ladies, where I ran into resistance twice.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
BI, if you are reading this, you should switch to two-tier pricing, like 300/350 for 1/2 pops, for the lower rung ladies.
-
11-13-21 08:19 #67Senior Member

Posts: 235Translation
On iPhone, touch left corner of address bar and drop down menu has a translation item.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 18:41 #66Senior Member

Posts: 2189Interesting
Won't let you copy the text so hard to get it translated.
Originally Posted by Worgent6
[View Original Post]
Some girls look under age, but being Asian might actually be 25!
-
11-12-21 16:47 #65Senior Member

Posts: 253Another Chinese agency
Woah, this looks WAY too good to be true https://bostonincall.com/index.php/news/view/17.html location says Allston, no mention of entry fee, but what a temptation!! Anyone heard of them before?
-
11-12-21 14:09 #64Senior Member

Posts: 93I think in principle it's 2 x, but in the moment it can vary. I try to take a minute at the outset to say something like "I'd love to try to cum twice with you, you're so hot" which puts it out there. In my experience, at BI I've never had a provider say no from the start. But I've run into what is a possible difference of opinion about whether there is enough time. I've had one or two experiences where I was told at the 40 or 45 min mark that we didn't have time and be offered some lame alternative like a massage. So YMMV, but I think it's best to be up front if you want to go for 2 shots. Lots of the clients these providers see are men of a certain age who can only manage one shot and who are very happy with spending the rest of the hour talking, giving or receiving a massage, etc.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 02:07 #63Senior Member

Posts: 122Might try it
You sound like you got experience for BI, if you came after 30 minutes what do you do after? You just leave after paying 350 or 400?
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 00:49 #62Senior Member

Posts: 235BI at 350
Curious which 350 BI ladies you saw that allowed MSOG. My limited mixed experience has been Hannah 2 x, Naomi 1 x, Tarra 1 x. Naomi wouldn't stop talking after first round and Tarra shorted my time.
Originally Posted by Tptp01
[View Original Post]
Regarding rates, I've noticed that new ladies who get good reviews from the other site, partly based on 2 pops, get promoted quickly to 400. Kimberley Santos is the latest example.
-
11-11-21 20:19 #61Regular Member

Posts: 14Msog
I've been with a couple of ladies with BI at both $35 & $40, in each case they allowed MSOG.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 18:30 #60Senior Member

Posts: 122Intrigue
I'm curious about it too. $350 and $400 for an hour that's a lot. If I finished quick, it's not going to be worth it for me. Any fellow gentleman here try it?
Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 19:22 #59Senior Member

Posts: 235Try for 2
350 is for newer or not as well-reviewed providers and 400 for well-reviewed in-demand ladies. My experience at 350 is YMMV in how much they try to satisfy.
Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





