Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45154

    30 min

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had 30 minutes to spare so tried Lu Massage (Hwy 9X) part of the old triangle for the first time. Got Lily, and was pleasantly surprised. Massage was good and on the flip she gave an excitable handshake. UTC top and bottom. She was looking good, one of the better older providers I've seen. 60/40 I will repeat! PM me please if you have more info on her. Thanks!

    TreatHerWell.
    Sorry this was 40/30 for 30 min.

  2. #45153

    Jin at Massage Now

    Quote Originally Posted by UpIntheSky  [View Original Post]
    She and her BF (the only male masseuse at massage now) can be very different people if you bring in a partner for couples massage. Anything could happen behind the closing door in room #2.

    Do you know she's married? But she got a BF working with her everyday. Go figure!
    Wow that's hilarious. Would love to see what she's got to offer behind door #2!

  3. #45152

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    People might have had different experiences, so don't take what I say as universal, but in general take out is just meeting a girl from a shop someplace outside of the shop -- hotel, home, wherever. Something formally offered would be referred to as outcall. Take out is not generally offered by the parlor; you're making a private arrangement with the girl and cutting the shop out of the action, so the managers don't like it.

    The menu is whatever you and the girl want to do in private, but probably neither party would bother if it was just a handjob, and she is probably not going to have massage oil with her. Sex is most likely what you're after here, but at minimum more than you do inside the parlor.

    There are a lot of potential scenarios that might end up in takeout, but the bottom line is that the girl has to trust you before it's even an option.
    I agree with you post Runon. If they know you a bit they will meet at a hotel and go from there. That's been my limited experience. I can't seem to find a consistent AMP anymore.

  4. #45151

    Take out

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    People might have had different experiences, so don't take what I say as universal, but in general take out is just meeting a girl from a shop someplace outside of the shop -- hotel, home, wherever. Something formally offered would be referred to as outcall. Take out is not generally offered by the parlor; you're making a private arrangement with the girl and cutting the shop out of the action, so the managers don't like it.

    The menu is whatever you and the girl want to do in private, but probably neither party would bother if it was just a handjob, and she is probably not going to have massage oil with her. Sex is most likely what you're after here, but at minimum more than you do inside the parlor.

    There are a lot of potential scenarios that might end up in takeout, but the bottom line is that the girl has to trust you before it's even an option.
    Yea that's basically what I was thinking. I was already offered that at another place, but wasn't staying overnight in town that visit. But I think I might next time! Thanks man.

  5. #45150
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been doing this for quiet sometime, but never done take out, or even tried it. May sound crazy, but it just what it sounds like? They come to your hotel room? If so same menu? Just a HJ since it's a CAMP, or more since since it's away? Might like to give it a try! Can PM of you want.
    People might have had different experiences, so don't take what I say as universal, but in general take out is just meeting a girl from a shop someplace outside of the shop -- hotel, home, wherever. Something formally offered would be referred to as outcall. Take out is not generally offered by the parlor; you're making a private arrangement with the girl and cutting the shop out of the action, so the managers don't like it.

    The menu is whatever you and the girl want to do in private, but probably neither party would bother if it was just a handjob, and she is probably not going to have massage oil with her. Sex is most likely what you're after here, but at minimum more than you do inside the parlor.

    There are a lot of potential scenarios that might end up in takeout, but the bottom line is that the girl has to trust you before it's even an option.

  6. #45149

    Jin / Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I've been here quite a few times and have had "Jin"? - I only request her now. She's small but really provides one of the best massages I've ever had. She's 100 lbs wet, around 5'4" and hair always pulled back. It's strictly a legit massage, but she always puts me to sleep with how good her skills are. I haven't got past only a massage, but that's okay. Sometimes you need a good massage and she comes through each time. PM me if you'd had a different experience, I'd love to know!

    TreatHerWell.
    She and her BF (the only male masseuse at massage now) can be very different people if you bring in a partner for couples massage. Anything could happen behind the closing door in room #2.

    Do you know she's married? But she got a BF working with her everyday. Go figure!

  7. #45148

    Lily at Lu Massage

    Had 30 minutes to spare so tried Lu Massage (Hwy 9X) part of the old triangle for the first time. Got Lily, and was pleasantly surprised. Massage was good and on the flip she gave an excitable handshake. UTC top and bottom. She was looking good, one of the better older providers I've seen. 60/40 I will repeat! PM me please if you have more info on her. Thanks!

    TreatHerWell.

  8. #45147

    Might have to visit again

    Quote Originally Posted by Pot1134  [View Original Post]
    Qi massage on Hamilton mill in front of Walmart is a great camp. Standard but very good.

    Even take out is available but you must provide place.
    Missed that vibe on my previous visit? Any names you'd share?

    MT.

  9. #45146

    I recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys. I may look into that. I'm thinking total damage would be 3 to 3. 25. I may try Li's since I'm a regular there and there are lots of girls to choose from that I've had in 2 and 4 hand massages.
    A place you've been to before and know all the girls. The girls at I-Spa are so fun you'll never forget it!

  10. #45145

    Qi massage take out available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pot1134  [View Original Post]
    Qi massage on Hamilton mill in front of Walmart is a great camp. Standard but very good.

    Even take out is available but you must provide place.
    Been doing this for quiet sometime, but never done take out, or even tried it. May sound crazy, but it just what it sounds like? They come to your hotel room? If so same menu? Just a HJ since it's a CAMP, or more since since it's away? Might like to give it a try! Can PM of you want.

  11. #45144
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Just last night at I-Spa. I have seen all the girls individually at one time or another but this was off the charts fun! Definitely worth the memory.
    Thanks guys. I may look into that. I'm thinking total damage would be 3 to 3. 25. I may try Li's since I'm a regular there and there are lots of girls to choose from that I've had in 2 and 4 hand massages.

  12. #45143

    6 Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few 6-hands before, but never at I Spa. Know of a few other guys who have done so too. Treat yourself for your birthday or other special occasion.
    This is great advice! I got to try this soon. Will report back once done!

  13. #45142

    6 Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Just last night at I-Spa. I have seen all the girls individually at one time or another but this was off the charts fun! Definitely worth the memory.
    Wow! That's amazing! What was the damage? I've had a 4 hand there with Anna & Angela, was truly a great memory. I can't imagine a 6 hand sheesh. .

  14. #45141

    Misspelling

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I meant *night.
    Sorry big bro and I T E. It keeps autocorrecting. Not doing it on purpose!

    Also learned a lot from Mr Inch and MassageAwesome too.

  15. #45140

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. We don't use those acronyms where I'm from.
    Glad we could help! Where are you from?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape