Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 37379
-
11-27-21 19:47 #23234Senior Member

Posts: 118Shame
Yep. Mattress on floor. It's her. She is the reason I don't see private providers anymore without multiple good reviews. I never felt such shame and embarrassment as when I left. It was one of those "what are you doing with your life" moments for me.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 13:07 #23233Senior Member

Posts: 1015Yep
Yeah no bed due to the bedbugs situation.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 09:54 #23232Senior Member

Posts: 122Please don't forget about the front door that was kicked in and never repaired so can even lock it. Good stuff.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 09:16 #23231Senior Member

Posts: 190I can't believe its better in Indy
After looking at the Grand rapids page a while back I thought Michigan looked like a great place to go but after reading through the last 20 pages for Detroit it seems there's no non Asian providers worth a damn? Just looking for a white woman to a massage in a safe place with HE. Nothing more. Indy only has a few on the dl but they're there. At least your strip club scene looks much better than ours.
-
11-27-21 01:06 #23230Senior Member

Posts: 43Evian Spa CBJ?
Does Evian Spa offer a CBJ or anything more than just HJ?
-
11-26-21 22:50 #23229Senior Member

Posts: 118Gross
She live in Bloomfield on the River apts on Telegraph? I think it's the same lady who lactated. She had no bed and no doors on the rooms. Terrifying.
Originally Posted by NorthVdunz129
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 17:39 #23228Banned Member

Posts: 106I can't
Hard to get to completion, when you are looking at a 55 year old with a bad attitude, just saying.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 15:05 #23227Banned Member

Posts: 59Is M1 really under new management?
Is M1 really under new management? Just saw an ad to the effect. Old mamasan was always a *****.
-
11-26-21 14:55 #23226Regular Member

Posts: 11Surprising
Hard to believe she's still high volume with all these awful reviews LOL. I've always wanted to give her a try but these reviews keep me away.
Originally Posted by Cjhound
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 12:12 #23225Senior Member

Posts: 261Hidden Spa and the apartments
Ahhh, the hidden spa on Southfield. It was one of my favorites. My favorite was the apartment in MH. That was a weekly stop and if the provider wasn't exactly my type, the hidden spa was sure to have it. I had no need to visit any other places. Seemed like everyone liked Big Boob Linda at the apartment. One of my favorites was the tiny fireball Monica. I did have a favorite I took a liking to, but she eventually became unavailable. The good old days.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 10:46 #23224Regular Member

Posts: 17What does "the finger tip tease" mean in this context? Genuinely curious.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 10:45 #23223Senior Member

Posts: 347140 is steep but it would be worth it if they didn't make it seem like it's such a difficult task to perform and act like they need a months rest after it's done. It is their job and they're getting a premium for it. You would think they would have mastered it by now. Is anyone there who can perform the task to perfection? PM a name if you know please.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-21 10:28 #23222Senior Member

Posts: 347That's true about the beauty but at least at Empire you can get to completion with the CBJ. Most places that offer it aren't talented enough.
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 23:08 #23221Banned Member

Posts: 298Let me know if you find anything.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
The finger tip tease a plus.
-
11-25-21 22:41 #23220Banned Member

Posts: 298I don't know where that cot dam spike came from. This past summer I was getting FS for 1. Or 1. 2 depending on who I got but They told me 1. 4 for CBJ I'm like hell naw and left. Blue balls and all I will not return.
Originally Posted by WiggzMcGee
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






