Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23215

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitRedWing  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he was talking about Asian Massage on Van Born, about a mile or two east of Telegraph. Fits the description.
    He was talking about the relatively new place on Michigan Ave, East of Telegraph.

  2. #23214

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarlMan  [View Original Post]
    You experienced Saigon's Tiffany treatment. Half the service at twice the price. If she can get away with it, why can't they?
    I agree, but at least with Tiffany, you are with a beautiful girl. The ladies at Empire are fugly and have bad personalities. Not worth it.

  3. #23213

    Sarah Bloomfield-Waterford-Pontiac border

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthVdunz129  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...g/007104986850

    This woman is a pig about 60 pounds heavier than her pics has meth mouth and boils on her face she tried to charge me $1. 4. 0.

    I wouldn't even give her $8. 0 smh I got out of there so fast never again you've. Been warned.
    I went over there once, didn't find her attractive at all but that wasn't the worst part. I noticed she didn't have any furniture, then she started telling something about having problems with bedbugs. That's all I heard before I made an excuse to get fuck out of there.

  4. #23212

    Sarah Ponticrack stay away!!

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...g/007104986850

    This woman is a pig about 60 pounds heavier than her pics has meth mouth and boils on her face she tried to charge me $1. 4. 0.

    I wouldn't even give her $8. 0 smh I got out of there so fast never again you've. Been warned.

  5. #23211
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandoM  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Oasis Tiki Spa, and can you give a report on it? This woman on Seeking is pushing for me to come see her there, and I'm just curious to see if it's a tease or an actual AMP. I've run into people on there before trying to sell massage services and I figured it was just tease places.
    Been there twice. Never a hint of anything. It's a shame because the girls are hot. The one on seeking is the owner, Carina.

  6. #23210

    Sounds like Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by WiggzMcGee  [View Original Post]
    Empire spa is done for me. A few months ago I was happy getting an oral release for. 9, now they want 1. 4! Service was rushed. For what they want, there is better out there.
    You experienced Saigon's Tiffany treatment. Half the service at twice the price. If she can get away with it, why can't they?

  7. #23209

    Oasis Tiki Spa

    Has anyone been to Oasis Tiki Spa, and can you give a report on it? This woman on Seeking is pushing for me to come see her there, and I'm just curious to see if it's a tease or an actual AMP. I've run into people on there before trying to sell massage services and I figured it was just tease places.

  8. #23208

    Saigon Spa

    Just drove past Saigon Spa in South Lyon.

    Any info on this one?

  9. #23207

    Warren Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimha55  [View Original Post]
    There has only been one bust. 2 days ago.
    There have been a couple of big busts in Warren in the last 18 months or so. One of them nabbed Erin the Cougar. Do a Google search, they're not hard to find.

    In general, Warren is very bad for the hobby.

  10. #23206
    I had good experience with her and so does others based on reviews. Your experience may differ on what you seek and how you treat her. But she is easy for setting up appointments and works from her place usually. Cheers.

  11. #23205

    Empire spike

    Empire spa is done for me. A few months ago I was happy getting an oral release for. 9, now they want 1. 4! Service was rushed. For what they want, there is better out there.

  12. #23204
    Strictly legit. Tried everything only massage but massage was great. Very clean. Two AMP busts in Warren recently.

  13. #23203

    Asian Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy  [View Original Post]
    If the place was East of Tel. It was the relatively new AMP place.

    Silver Spa was just WEST of Telegraph on the North side of Michigan Ave. And has been closed for a few years now, I believe.
    Sounds like he was talking about Asian Massage on Van Born, about a mile or two east of Telegraph. Fits the description.

  14. #23202
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbcjay2189  [View Original Post]
    If she's so horrible then why do you keep going back to see her LOL.
    I don't. I went twice in the last 3 years. The toothy BJ was the 2nd time and well over a year ago. I wanted to share the experience with the newer mongers so they know what to expect.

  15. #23201

    Re: Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbcjay2189  [View Original Post]
    You sure have a lot to say about her often, but you have continued to see her. Also, all of her recent pics are exactly what she looks like, she lost a few pounds since the summer! I don't understand why some of you guys go receive services from these girls then come talk shit about them online LOL if you don't prefer someone or their services, so be it, just leave it at that.
    This sounds like it's Carla herself. LOL. Both of her posts are defending her. This forum is for reviews and that's why we give our opinions. Take it or leave it. Each person has their own preference on looks and performance of each girl reviewed on here. This forum is a huge help to most mongers on here. Majority rules

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape