rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 1694 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15971

    No sores

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the same woman? The Red I went to see at a dump motel way out on Appleton was anorexic, had bandages on both legs and a shoulder and was covered in sores. I flipped her a 20, said sorry I changed my mind and bailed as fast as I could. Kills me to see that, seems like a really nice normal chick but she obviously has one big bad habit.
    No sores, no bandages. Very lucid and normal acting.

  2. #15970
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Just back from seeing Red at the no-tel on SS. Standard. 6 for BBBJ and well worth it. Go in daylight. Bathroom door was open so no need to check. Banging little titties, room was clean bed was made and her mouth is top 5. Any search here will find her since I haven't mastered the copy and paste yet. Best value in town right now I think.
    Are we talking about the same woman? The Red I went to see at a dump motel way out on Appleton was anorexic, had bandages on both legs and a shoulder and was covered in sores. I flipped her a 20, said sorry I changed my mind and bailed as fast as I could. Kills me to see that, seems like a really nice normal chick but she obviously has one big bad habit.

  3. #15969

    Peach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    New guy on here but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any info on Georgia?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/668232905330
    She came to me for an outcall a few months back, she doesn't dress to impress (IMO) strong southern accent, decent BBBJ and tits. Didn't do FS cause I was on a tight schedule that day.

  4. #15968

    Gemma's use

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any evidence of using either on her or in her room, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had a habit.
    I seen her one time and she kept nodding out with my dick in her mouth. I eventually had to grab her head and finish the job myself with a skull fucking. I gave her less than agreed upon and sent her on the way. She's had marks all over the place when I seen her, too bad she's got a nice body.

  5. #15967

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidTitration  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently seen her? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mj-juare...lwaukee-488754.

    I might pull the trigger and report back.
    That's Lexi, Do a search I'm sure you'll get results.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/062630300643

    HG87.

  6. #15966

    Snow bunny sisters

    Has anyone seen either of these 2? Ad looks TGTBT the one with long hair is just my type. I did notice a week ago they were advertising in Madison. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211124-073910_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #15965

    Red

    Yes. That's her.

  8. #15964

    Cute little Latina

    Has anyone recently seen her? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mj-juare...lwaukee-488754.

    I might pull the trigger and report back.

  9. #15963

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my faves until she cash and dashed me for 80. Several other reports of her on the rip-off thread. She will burn you if she gets the chance. Does she still have the long bruise on her right boob from shooting up straight into it?
    HS.
    I didn't see any evidence of using either on her or in her room, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had a habit.

  10. #15962

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Just back from seeing Red at the no-tel on SS. Standard. 6 for BBBJ and well worth it. Go in daylight. Bathroom door was open so no need to check. Banging little titties, room was clean bed was made and her mouth is top 5. Any search here will find her since I haven't mastered the copy and paste yet. Best value in town right now I think.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/966907401093

    GS.

  11. #15961

    Georgia Peach

    Hello,

    New guy on here but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any info on Georgia?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/668232905330

  12. #15960
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Actually you can't search a name the only contains three letters. Thank you for the report.
    This is basically correct. But if you type a * after your 3 letters it will find all instances of those 3 letters either alone or in the context of other words. For example you want to search for "lea". Search instead for "lea* You will find lea and every other reference to words that contain "lea". You'll get a ton of references to things you're not looking for. But if your 3 letters are not common letter combinations it might narrow the search to something useful.

  13. #15959

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/468566182037

    Definitely the girl in the pics but looks completely different without the painted on eyebrows and makeup. I personally thought she looked cuter in person. She has gained a couple of pounds since the photos, but is still thinner than most. I tend to prefer really skinny girls, but man, she has a great ass. Unfortunately there was a dude in the room when I showed up. I think he manages 1 or 2 other girls that stay in the same rat hole notel. He left right away and I never felt threatened because he was literally half my size, but you never know when a weapon will appear. Why would you ask me to come in when your dude is still in the room? After that, I never could get comfortable during the session, which is a shame as she did her best to please, but my mind was just not in the mood anymore.

    She's a sweet girl and a good value if you can deal with the ambience. I donated 120 roses for a hhr of her time, but I would certainly offer less next time. Bring your own protection and park down the block if you plan to partake. Even with all the lights and cameras I could easily imagine walking out to a car with smashed windows after the appointment.
    She was one of my faves until she cash and dashed me for 80. Several other reports of her on the rip-off thread. She will burn you if she gets the chance. Does she still have the long bruise on her right boob from shooting up straight into it?

    HS.

  14. #15958
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Just back from seeing Red at the no-tel on SS. Standard. 6 for BBBJ and well worth it. Go in daylight. Bathroom door was open so no need to check. Banging little titties, room was clean bed was made and her mouth is top 5. Any search here will find her since I haven't mastered the copy and paste yet. Best value in town right now I think.
    Actually you can't search a name the only contains three letters. Thank you for the report.

  15. #15957
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 21

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/468566182037

    Definitely the girl in the pics but looks completely different without the painted on eyebrows and makeup. I personally thought she looked cuter in person. She has gained a couple of pounds since the photos, but is still thinner than most. I tend to prefer really skinny girls, but man, she has a great ass. Unfortunately there was a dude in the room when I showed up. I think he manages 1 or 2 other girls that stay in the same rat hole notel. He left right away and I never felt threatened because he was literally half my size, but you never know when a weapon will appear. Why would you ask me to come in when your dude is still in the room? After that, I never could get comfortable during the session, which is a shame as she did her best to please, but my mind was just not in the mood anymore.

    She's a sweet girl and a good value if you can deal with the ambience. I donated 120 roses for a hhr of her time, but I would certainly offer less next time. Bring your own protection and park down the block if you plan to partake. Even with all the lights and cameras I could easily imagine walking out to a car with smashed windows after the appointment.
    I have seen her too many times to count, and her BF is totally cool, he just want her to make that money. I think she is very easy on the wallet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape